The case against Fani Willis

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I am wondering what this has to do with the Georgia case against Trump and others.
I havent been following it closely so I might have missed something.
But she had an affair with a colleague on the case. That is not unusual in any walk of life. It seems that there are questions about some receipts.
But how does it impact on the case against trump. Ms Willis has already scalped several of the conspirators in this case. It doesnt look good for those who are still standing.
If she is brought down surely someone else would take up the case and see it to its conclusion ?
That is what would happen in a civilised country that is run by the rule of law.
I cant see a link between Ms Willis and the case against trump. It seems to be clutching at strawx.

I am wondering what this has to do with the Georgia case against Trump and others.
But she had an affair with a colleague on the case. That is not unusual in any walk of life. It seems that there are questions about some receipts.
But how does it impact on the case against trump. Ms Willis has already scalped several of the conspirators in this case. It doesnt look good for those who are still standing.
If she is brought down surely someone else would take up the case and see it to its conclusion ?
That is what would happen in a civilised country that is run by the rule of law.
I cant see a link between Ms Willis and the case against trump. It seems to be clutching at strawx.
I haven’t been following it much myself. What the blob is trying to do is put the prosecutor on trial. Its a pitiful ploy to draw attention away from his felonious actions.

She lied on court documents is one part of the case. The issue with her lying is she is charging people for the very same crime of lying on court documents.

Fani Willis made campaign promises and stated that as DA, you shouldn't sleep with your employees and shouldn't get kickbacks for your work .. that money should be going to help children. What does she do? She starts one of the biggest cases in the United States, hires her lover to be the special prosecutor, pays him substantially more, has sexual relationships, went on lavish trips with him and then fucked up in her recent testimony.

She alleges that there were no kickbacks, she paid her part for the vacations in cash and started sleeping with the special prosecutor after he was hired ... then admitted the cash she used to pay her share was from her campaign funds. It's a complete circus and demonstrates her inability to be ethical in her role ..

Sure hope she loses her role, is publicly humiliated and spends time in jail for doing the very things she's charging Trump with. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, those who are going after her are trying to torpedo the case against Trump, certainly. He did what he did, and part of it is on tape. He's a crook.

But, if she broke the law or the rules, then tough shit, she blew it. That's on her, and Trump could escape this one. Her fault.

Sometimes there are no good answers.

Well, those who are going after her are trying to torpedo the case against Trump, certainly. He did what he did, and part of it is on tape. He's a crook.

But, if she broke the law or the rules, then tough shit, she blew it. That's on her, and Trump could escape this one. Her fault.

If Trump is a crook, so is 95% of all U.S. Presidents if this is your measure.

It's pretty clear, after the evidence has been presented, that Fanni lied to the Court.

Now there are certainly other issues that were exposed during her testimony...such as campaign fin violations and tax fraud...but that's another day and case.

In the case at hand, she's lied to the court....she's toast. Everything she touched is toast

I haven’t been following it much myself. What the blob is trying to do is put the prosecutor on trial. Its a pitiful ploy to draw attention away from his felonious actions.
Fani is not only a disgrace,and as arrogant as they come,
but got caught.Even while taking the stand she personified her
pathetic lack of discipline and poise.She lied like the brat she
was apparently raised.Her Father a Black Racist { part founder of
the notorious Black Panthers }.

Are you sure?

I think we already crossed the Rubicon.

Democrats are never guilty, only Republicans are. . . And for every vote the DNC receives, the GOP must receive two.

Probably the real crime here, as pointed out in the OP, is that folks are insisting democrats obey the law. . .

That? In an age of open borders? Is probably just an insult.

I'm listening and reading all that is going on, and probably the biggest crime is expecting politicians who are registered as democrats, being paid by taxpayers, to have morals and ethics.

iu

:rolleyes:

Also Fani violated another legal statute by not disclosing the relationship. They had her read the stipulation for a D.A. to report any relationships with other lawyers on staff they are dating. She seemed to have no idea that law existed.

Also Fani violated another legal statute by not disclosing the relationship. They had her read the stipulation for a D.A. to report any relationships with other lawyers on staff they are dating. She seemed to have no idea that law existed.
I'm wondering if the IRS is watching, and if they are now going to look into her lover Nathan Wade, and his partner's off the books gains.

We are talking hundreds of thousands of cash gains. . . was that reported?

🤔

It's all such bad optics for African American professionals, and all lawyers in general. Just embarrassing.

Fani who has no idea what continent Belize is in despite visiting the place.

Wade who did not know the difference between public funds and private funds. It had to explained to him.

Last edited:
Plus she filibustered how she was virtually raised to
always keep cash on hand.6 months worth.
Nice way to avoid credit card,restaurant,Trips and
Vacations,clothes which required payment.What did this
Fat ass liar do ... Keep a large purse stuffed with cash.
At least her platonic boyfriend explained the use of
American Express Travellers checks.

Fani Willis made campaign promises and stated that as DA, you shouldn't sleep with your employees and shouldn't get kickbacks for your work .. that money should be going to help children. What does she do? She starts one of the biggest cases in the United States, hires her lover to be the special prosecutor, pays him substantially more, has sexual relationships, went on lavish trips with him and then fucked up in her recent testimony.

She alleges that there were no kickbacks, she paid her part for the vacations in cash and started sleeping with the special prosecutor after he was hired ... then admitted the cash she used to pay her share was from her campaign funds. It's a complete circus and demonstrates her inability to be ethical in her role ..

Sure hope she loses her role, is publicly humiliated and spends time in jail for doing the very things she's charging Trump with. :auiqs.jpg:
The key point is that regardless of whether the factual circumstances involving Willis and Wade give rise to separate ethical concerns with respect to his hiring, such questions do not affect the propriety of the prosecution against Roman and his co-defendants. Questions about gifts and related matters go to Willis’s and Wade’s obligations to the Fulton County District Attorney’s office, and have no connection to assuring the defendants a fair trial. These allegations are as irrelevant to the trial as allegations in other situations that prosecutors took office supplies for personal use, drove county vehicles for personal errands, or plagiarized portions of their student law review notes. All of those are legitimate issues—for prosecutors’ offices and those with oversight responsibilities to address—but such allegations do not bring criminal prosecutions to a stop or require that cases be transferred to a different office. Defense attorneys cannot use allegations of prosecutorial ethics violations, real or imaginary, that have nothing to do with a trial to delay or force prosecutors off of a case.

He did what? If you can't prove it with evidence .. it's nonsense, and there is a proven corrupt DA and special prosecutor driving the case. It's okay .. she fucked up .. literally. :itsok:

Forum List

Back