The brilliance of our founding fathers is being revealed in today's world

Whoa, you are more of a victim than I thought. A few words you disagree with and you liken it to an axe in a persons head. That is way out there.
Let me help you.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.
It takes a total asshole to create a victim. Don't you think it is time to stop that?

Actually, Biden did not require that many votes. His 628 thousand votes gave him enough electors.

Take states where Trump whipped Biden. He had way more than enough votes to take Biden out.
That is not how our elections work.

No I don't call others talking as me as victims.

Victims make themselves victims.
Strong people don't let themselves be victims. Victimhood is a weakness.
It seems you think I am making you a victim.

Some founding fathers were racist some were not.
If you have read US history, you should know that.

But that does not take away from them of having the foresight of the threat of an individual like Donald Trump.
Only blacks can make themself to be victims. A person named Elmer Mudd told me this about victims.

Yes you can but Biden won the popular vote and the electoral vote.
Well, let me know when we make use of the popular vote. As I said, the electoral vote can be won by one vote more than the opponent.

The brilliance of our founding fathers is being revealed in today's world.

A prophetic letter from Alexander Hamilton to George Washington articulated concerns of a Donald Trump someday.
The letter
"When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper,.... despotic in his ordinary demeanor, known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty, when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity, to join in the cry of danger to liberty, to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion, to flatter and fall in with all the nonsense of the zealots of the day, It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may ‘ride the storm and direct the whirlwind,’" stated the letter from Hamilton.

AMAZING - Hamilton forsaw Trump in 1792.

The founders also were traitors to the existing Government. Bands of armed men used rifles and cannons to kill other humans. They tore up the previous government. Today they would spend life in prison.

I doubt you do not know the main purpose of the 2nd ammendment. MAGA minions do not know history.
In fact the creation of the NRA had similar purpose.
All much different than today.
Safety at the time of the NRA founding was on the minds of it's founders. So they created an opportunity for gun safety courses. And this accounts for a fall of gun deaths.

Why the Democrats despise this important group still amazes many citizens.

Democrats are actually not interested in gun safety, they want gun confiscation.

The founders also were traitors to the existing Government. Bands of armed men used rifles and cannons to kill other humans. They tore up the previous government. Today they would spend life in prison.
The previous government tried to victimize the colonies and the colonists.. The founding fathers would not let themselves be victimized.

Safety at the time of the NRA founding was on the minds of it's founders. So they created an opportunity for gun safety courses. And this accounts for a fall of gun deaths.

Why the Democrats despise this important group still amazes many citizens.

Democrats are actually not interested in gun safety, they want gun confiscation.
The NRA changed from their original tenets just like both the Democrat and Republican party.
How did the NRA's mission change in 1977?
The NRA redefined its stance on gun control, defending protections provided by the Second Amendment. Moving away from prior support for "incremental forms of gun control regulation," new leadership made the "protection of gun rights the NRA's primary cause."

Forum List

Back