The brilliance of our founding fathers is being revealed in today's world

The brilliance of our founding fathers is being revealed in today's world.

A prophetic letter from Alexander Hamilton to George Washington articulated concerns of a Donald Trump someday.
The letter
"When a man unprincipled in private life desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper,.... despotic in his ordinary demeanor, known to have scoffed in private at the principles of liberty, when such a man is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity, to join in the cry of danger to liberty, to take every opportunity of embarrassing the General Government & bringing it under suspicion, to flatter and fall in with all the nonsense of the zealots of the day, It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may ‘ride the storm and direct the whirlwind,’" stated the letter from Hamilton.

AMAZING - Hamilton forsaw Trump in 1792.

We need a clown emoji

Too many. That is why congress has to get out of gridlock and pass immigration reform. Don't leave it to the President.
Great, so your idea is to pass immigration reform, that would cut down the number of people flooding into the country. Just wow, how stupid can ya get.

If not for the great depression Herbert Hoover would have been re-elected.

It's how you handle the cards you're dealt.
Which is why Biden is losing out to a 91 times indicted vulgar person who calls people names. Biden has destroyed the country. 70% of Americans think so and believe that a felon in jail could do a better job running the country than Biden.

hey elmer you called hoss a weakling.....he fought in a war for this country....what have you done?.....
I thank him for serving and fighting in a war. I have not. I did say whether you are a tough guy or not.
I am surprised he has to come on with the tough guy talk. He does not need to.

I think saying the founding fathers would kick my ass because the what I said, shows he does not understand the founding father's principles which include freedom of speech.
But he did fight to preseve the country the founding fathers created. He deserves everyone's thanks for that.

The NRA changed from their original tenets just like both the Democrat and Republican party.
How did the NRA's mission change in 1977?
The NRA redefined its stance on gun control, defending protections provided by the Second Amendment. Moving away from prior support for "incremental forms of gun control regulation," new leadership made the "protection of gun rights the NRA's primary cause."
Democrats never changed. The fake tale they became republicans is just a myth. Republicans also did not become Democrats over the civil rights changing laws.

The NRA still teaches gun safety. Sure they had to become political but primarily over being attacked for safety training. They did not want to be driven out of existence. Just like we Realtors (When I was a Director of CA Association of Realtors) supported what was good for the public. We for example were not behind the Asbestos removal laws that were then going into law in CA. We saw that the homeowners selling a home would lose a lot of money over having to obey that law. Democrats were back of that law.

While I was a Democrat in 1964, Race was never why I became a Republican. I was upset with Carter, whom I had voted for, due to his policies plus I was a Realtor when the market crashed under him. As a Democrat, I had really only been interested in the history of South America and not even the USA. I started out late, in my early 40s, wanting to learn history.

I had planned to first be a Commercial Airline pilot and also was very interested in Engineering. GM approached me wanting me to attend their GM university. I was not wise enough to accept that schooling that would have me become an Engineer at GM. Why not? GM wanted me to sell my then almost new Chevrolet, wanted me to go into the military for 6 months and then the reserve, and to save up $1,000. When they approached me, I was making around $3.40 per hour and work was not steady.

A clown emoji for quoting our founding fathers. That sounds correct for the MAGA minions.
We now appreciate the founders, but when they fought the British, they were traitors and eligible to be executed for waging war.

The previous government tried to victimize the colonies and the colonists.. The founding fathers would not let themselves be victimized.
Are you one who tells this forum only you can make yourself a victim? So you do excuse the crimes committed by our founders. Actually out of 100 percent of the public then, about a third were against the British. 2/3 either liked the British or tolerated them. As Americans today by about 1/3 tolerate or approve Biden and the Democrats.

Democrats never changed. The fake tale they became republicans is just a myth. Republicans also did not become Democrats over the civil rights changing laws.

The NRA still teaches gun safety. Sure they had to become political but primarily over being attacked for safety training. They did not want to be driven out of existence. Just like we Realtors (When I was a Director of CA Association of Realtors) supported what was good for the public. We for example were not behind the Asbestos removal laws that were then going into law in CA. We saw that the homeowners selling a home would lose a lot of money over having to obey that law. Democrats were back of that law.

While I was a Democrat in 1964, Race was never why I became a Republican. I was upset with Carter, whom I had voted for, due to his policies plus I was a Realtor when the market crashed under him. As a Democrat, I had really only been interested in the history of South America and not even the USA. I started out late, in my early 40s, wanting to learn history.

I had planned to first be a Commercial Airline pilot and also was very interested in Engineering. GM approached me wanting me to attend their GM university. I was not wise enough to accept that schooling that would have me become an Engineer at GM. Why not? GM wanted me to sell my then almost new Chevrolet, wanted me to go into the military for 6 months and then the reserve, and to save up $1,000. When they approached me, I was making around $3.40 per hour and work was not steady.
I feel the parties have changed. The Republicans were the party that led the end of slavery while the the Democrats were the party of the KKK.
The Reagan Republican party was built on conservatie fiscal policy, the Trump Republican party is built on conservative social issues.
The Democrats used to be the party of the blue collar worker, now the Republicans are the party of the blue collar workers.
The Republicans used to be the party of an open economy, Trump has turned the Republicans into the party of America first, approaching a closed economy.

Neither party works for me in 2023.

We now appreciate the founders, but when they fought the British, they were traitors and eligible to be executed for waging war.
One persons traitor is another person's liberator. History makes the final decision. History has treated the founding fathers well.
Today's MAGA followers liken themselves as revolutionaries like our founding fathers. I look at them as traitors. History will decide.

Are you one who tells this forum only you can make yourself a victim? So you do excuse the crimes committed by our founders. Actually out of 100 percent of the public then, about a third were against the British. 2/3 either liked the British or tolerated them. As Americans today by about 1/3 tolerate or approve Biden and the Democrats.
I didn't know they surveyed the population in the late 1700's.
About a third support Biden and the Democrats, less than 1/3 support Trump.
Everyone one else is hoping we have better choices.

Last edited:
I didn't know they surveyed the population in the late 100's.
About a third support Biden and the Democrats, less than 1/3 support Trump.
Everyone one else is hoping we have better choices.
I happened on those figures when I studied American history. I noticed on today's news a program bemoaning the lack of support of Biden. He probably was 1/3 when the fools put him in office but since then he has fallen a lot. Even you are not happy with Biden.

I happened on those figures when I studied American history. I noticed on today's news a program bemoaning the lack of support of Biden. He probably was 1/3 when the fools put him in office but since then he has fallen a lot. Even you are not happy with Biden.
correct

One persons traitor is another person's liberator. History makes the final decision. History has treated the founding fathers well.
Today's MAGA followers liken themselves as revolutionaries like our founding fathers. I look at them as traitors. History will decide.
We had a lot of Traitors when Gore fought with GW Bush

Forum List

Back