Zone1 Candace Owens Becomes Catholic

OhPleaseJustQuit

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2021

Praise God!

And Russell Brand's new YouTube is his praying the Rosary.

Could be God Is saving these good people to use them to spread the truth before all hell is let loose.

so whats so great about it?....
Her seeing the equation between what she has devoted her life to and what the Catholic Church stands for.
Really it is great.

You are aware of Jordan Peterson (look him up, quite popular)

"Catholicism is as SANE as you can get." | Jordan Peterson​

You seem to be sheltered , or is it you seek out issues where you can pretend to be in the dark. Because you do that 'help an ignorant person' routine quite a bit : )

Her seeing the equation between what she has devoted her life to and what the Catholic Church stands for.
Really it is great.

You seem to be sheltered , or is it you seek out issues where you can pretend to be in the dark. Because you do that 'help an ignorant person' routine quite a bit : )

i was raised catholic....i left that cult as soon as i was able too...jordan peterson?...who gives a flying fuck what he thinks?....oh sorry i guess you do....

The Catholic Church is corrupt as shit and has been since the Dark Ages.

And I say that as someone who was raised Catholic.
I was raised Catholic as well, and I can tell you there is no greater organization in the history of the world that has done more good for more people.

It's really what you make of it.

It is easy to agree with what Peterson says and also see that the R.C.C. is for weak minds and weak faith.
It is difficult to see why anyone already a Christian would ever modify his faith and adapt Papism.

Last edited:
i left because they couldnt answer any questions i ask....all i got was a run around...or be quite....fuck them and all their wealth...
What questions would you like answered?
And who is "they" and "their wealth"? The RCC consists of 1.3 billion people who pool their money together, as well as people who have devoted their lives to God for little money. There are priceless works of art donated by their creators as gifts to God. No individual in the hierarchy is personally wealthy. There may have been a few fallible people in the past who have stolen, but they are in the tiny minority. There are Judases in every organization. The huge majority, however, are great people.

What questions would you like answered?
And who is "they" and "their wealth"? The RCC consists of 1.3 billion people who pool their money together, as well as people who have devoted their lives to God for little money. There are priceless works of art donated by their creators as gifts to God. No individual in the hierarchy is personally wealthy. There may have been a few fallible people in the past who have stolen, but they are in the tiny minority. There are Judases in every organization. The huge majority, however, are great people.
they got you were they want you.....and it doesnt matter if you try to answer my questions,the bottom line is....THEY couldnt or wouldnt....

Really it is great.

Yes, don't know much about him, but what I do know, I admire. I have read a bit about his wife's struggles.

so whats so great about it?....

It's always great when someone finds their spiritual home.

Doubly great for someone you admire for their ability to stand in the path of political bullets, one of which being the hate leftists have for anything Christian.

Forum List

Back