#shepersisted

Anyone think a good TV spot could be made from this election time?

I watched the video............she seemed scared..........Dems use intimidation tactics all the time...........

While I believe she is a RINO.............I understand that the state she is in is very blue.......but she doesn't deserve the mobs......and leftist mobs are possibly dangerous.

Fear and intimidation tactics to achieve a political goal are the definition of Terrorism............will the left continue to use these tactics.........I think they will until they find people not blinking facing them on the other side..............

These tactics must be opposed.

`
While I am against the approach used by those women, I do understand their frustration. However, they are going about it the wrong way; playing right into republican hands. If the democrats think the high level of anger against Collins will sustain itself up to the 2020 elections; they are crazy. Kavanaugh is small potatoes compared to larger issues, especially in Maine. What to expect from Maine politics in 2018. Americans tend to have a short attention span.
`
Having said that, I predict Collins will be gone next election cycle. While Maine residents may lose some of their anger, her vote on the Kavanaugh issue will persist.

If the left keeps using fear and intimidation tactics against Americans.................Karma will come..............

`
While I am against the approach used by those women, I do understand their frustration. However, they are going about it the wrong way; playing right into republican hands. If the democrats think the high level of anger against Collins will sustain itself up to the 2020 elections; they are crazy. Kavanaugh is small potatoes compared to larger issues, especially in Maine. What to expect from Maine politics in 2018. Americans tend to have a short attention span.
`
Having said that, I predict Collins will be gone next election cycle. While Maine residents may lose some of their anger, her vote on the Kavanaugh issue will persist.

Maine will have other and bigger worries in 2020.

`
`

Maine will have other and bigger worries in 2020.
Maine will vote for Trump in 2020.

What is the most disturbing part of this.............Those pushing these false accusations serve in the highest offices in the United States.............

Shows that they shouldn't be in charge of a stinking Girl Scout Troop...........to the cliff we go..............

And their supporters high 5ing after seeing the scared Collins...............
:1peleas:

The intimidation tactics of liberal activists are clear in the OP's video.............they are to be shunned...........they are to be mocked..............they are Unamerican..............

We don't bow to Terrorist tactics.......................we are not intimidated...........restrained for the moment............do not cut the leash............

Nope, that’s your side - the frustrated screaming wailing banshees :itsok:
`
You mean MY side? I don't represent anyone but myself but it seems you choose to represent the entire right. Another example of the right hive mind.
Do you support the intimidation tactics shown in the OP..............to make Collins fear for her vote......................

Do you support the intimidation tactics shown in the OP..............to make Collins fear for her vote......................
`
You might want to actually READ before you post; "While I am against the approach used by those women, I do understand their frustration. However, they are going about it the wrong way; playing right into republican hands." (#5)

`
You might want to actually READ before you post; "While I am against the approach used by those women, I do understand their frustration. However, they are going about it the wrong way; playing right into republican hands." (#5)
Speak plainly.........are their tactics wrong ..............in plain language............no dancing..............you are dancing with those words I read..........

Should they be condemned for using fear and intimidation tactics..........................

Forum List

Back