When will someone ask Biden if he supports or condemns “From the river to the sea”?

Does being against Palestinian genocide in Gaza make one antisemtic?

If that’s the case, then being against Ukraine military aid makes you pro-pootin.
My general view about the region is there are guys from both sides that are promoting or enacting violence... Hamas and Likud party...
Well fuck them both... They are both war criminals in my book...

Both of them want the annihilation of the other... Again fuck them... They use all sort of tactics to increase tension, spread misinformation,.. They are just looking for an excuse to kill...
Again Fuck them both...

The people of the region have to see that destruction of the other will not lead to any meaningful peace... I really think that the Right wing supporter of LiKUD are generally uninformed idiots.... No one really support Hamas (maybe the odd ill informed person but no one serious). The RW in US would have you thinking that anyone that doesn't agree with them are with Hamas. Well fuck you too. That is very wrong and you are only using it to try and justify your extreme view...

Does anyone here believe Jews don't have a right to exist?

Yet on this thread there has been a number that have advocated the extermination of all Arab Palestinians and take there land....

Yes, where is it? You apparently have formed your opinion based on something? Let's see it.
Think!
Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than your feelings. Your feelings don’t matter.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than playing along with the persecution-LARPing of Zionist university students.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than some privileged Ivy Leaguers pretending to feel “unsafe” or “unwelcome” on campus.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than whatever you’re pretending to believe “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” means.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than making sure everyone says all the right words and condemns Hamas with sufficient fervor.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than making sure Joe Biden maintains enough support to win re-election.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than performing all kinds of mental contortions and prostrations while talking about Israel's criminality to avoid offending people who make everything about themselves.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than helping you avoid the uncomfortable cognitive dissonance incurred by the contradictions between your stated value system and the genocidal murderousness and cruelty of apartheid Israel.

Your feelings are not more important than Palestinian lives.

Your feelings are not more important than Palestinian displacement.

Your feelings are not even more important than Palestinian feelings.

Your feelings are not important. Stopping the ethnic cleansing and genocide of the people of Gaza is important.

It is a symptom of the cancerousness of western civilization that there are people living their whole lives under the entirely unquestioned assumption that their feelings are so important that it is fine and normal to expect that a limitless number of impoverished foreigners may be killed without any opposition whatsoever in order to promote the interests of their favorite ethnostate, and that anyone who does oppose it is persecuting them.

It is a symptom of how diseased our entire society has become that people are so narcissistic that they now perceive protests against genocide on university campuses as a direct attack against them and their identity, and will use any amount of spin and mental contortion to make this seem true.

It is a symptom of the dire need to dismantle the entire western empire that a mainstream narrative structure exists in our society which says opposing a genocide is a far more egregious offense than committing one.

It is a symptom of the dire need for radical revolutionary changes in this civilization that western political systems are urgently discussing the need to stomp out protests against a genocide at university campuses under the pretense of protecting people’s feelings.

Don’t protect people’s feelings. Stop the genocide in Gaza.

People’s feelings should be uncomfortable when a genocide is happening.

People should be experiencing uncomfortable cognitive dissonance and shame when their innately unjust worldview is being completely discredited in front of everyone.

None of us should be feeling comfortable with any of this. We should be feeling very, very uncomfortable, and letting that discomfort drive us to end this nightmare forever. - Caitlin Johnstone

Think!
Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than your feelings. Your feelings don’t matter.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than playing along with the persecution-LARPing of Zionist university students.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than some privileged Ivy Leaguers pretending to feel “unsafe” or “unwelcome” on campus.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than whatever you’re pretending to believe “From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free” means.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than making sure everyone says all the right words and condemns Hamas with sufficient fervor.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than making sure Joe Biden maintains enough support to win re-election.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than performing all kinds of mental contortions and prostrations while talking about Israel's criminality to avoid offending people who make everything about themselves.

Stopping the slaughter in Gaza is more important than helping you avoid the uncomfortable cognitive dissonance incurred by the contradictions between your stated value system and the genocidal murderousness and cruelty of apartheid Israel.

Your feelings are not more important than Palestinian lives.

Your feelings are not more important than Palestinian displacement.

Your feelings are not even more important than Palestinian feelings.

Your feelings are not important. Stopping the ethnic cleansing and genocide of the people of Gaza is important.

It is a symptom of the cancerousness of western civilization that there are people living their whole lives under the entirely unquestioned assumption that their feelings are so important that it is fine and normal to expect that a limitless number of impoverished foreigners may be killed without any opposition whatsoever in order to promote the interests of their favorite ethnostate, and that anyone who does oppose it is persecuting them.

It is a symptom of how diseased our entire society has become that people are so narcissistic that they now perceive protests against genocide on university campuses as a direct attack against them and their identity, and will use any amount of spin and mental contortion to make this seem true.

It is a symptom of the dire need to dismantle the entire western empire that a mainstream narrative structure exists in our society which says opposing a genocide is a far more egregious offense than committing one.

It is a symptom of the dire need for radical revolutionary changes in this civilization that western political systems are urgently discussing the need to stomp out protests against a genocide at university campuses under the pretense of protecting people’s feelings.

Don’t protect people’s feelings. Stop the genocide in Gaza.

People’s feelings should be uncomfortable when a genocide is happening.

People should be experiencing uncomfortable cognitive dissonance and shame when their innately unjust worldview is being completely discredited in front of everyone.

None of us should be feeling comfortable with any of this. We should be feeling very, very uncomfortable, and letting that discomfort drive us to end this nightmare forever. - Caitlin Johnstone

That's quite a post, but still no proof of what you initially claimed. Where is proof there is genocide?

I do believe that. You don’t believe Israel is committing genocide, just like a holocaust denier.
well, it is a holocaust, in no time at all if nothing is done, there will be no more palestinians.

At the current rate of killing, the palestinians will be completely wiped out in 125 years!

Holocaust, my fucking ass

well, it is a holocaust, in no time at all if nothing is done, there will be no more palestinians.

At the current rate of killing, the palestinians will be completely wiped out in 125 years!

Holocaust, my fucking ass
Your numbers are dumb like you. If famine and disease set in its curtains, and you happily support it.

Your numbers are dumb like you. If famine and disease set in its curtains, and you happily support it.
They are not my numbers. I used the population of the Palestinians divided by the numbers killed by the IAF since Oct 7th, when the war started.

I proved a point, at this rate, it will take a 125 years for the IAF to kill all the Palestinians.

It is fine to be against, Israel but when you conflate what is a happening to the holocaust your argument, the democrat argument becomes a big fat joke.

There are finer points to make, like the fact that there are Palestinians in Israel, living outside of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, side by side, with Jewish neighbors. This is why I will ridicule you and your posts that are obvious hyperbole or outright bigotry.

Dont you ever want to stop, take a deep breath, and read some books where you can actually develop your ideas on something substantive?

This internet, media, news, propaganda shit just makes the democrats look bad. Too many on the GOP side do the same exact thing.

They are not my numbers. I used the population of the Palestinians divided by the numbers killed by the IAF since Oct 7th, when the war started.

I proved a point, at this rate, it will take a 125 years for the IAF to kill all the Palestinians.

It is fine to be against, Israel but when you conflate what is a happening to the holocaust your argument, the democrat argument becomes a big fat joke.

There are finer points to make, like the fact that there are Palestinians in Israel, living outside of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, side by side, with Jewish neighbors. This is why I will ridicule you and your posts that are obvious hyperbole or outright bigotry.

Dont you ever want to stop, take a deep breath, and read some books where you can actually develop your ideas on something substantive?

This internet, media, news, propaganda shit just makes the democrats look bad. Too many on the GOP side do the same exact thing.
Silly. The numbers killed by your beloved Israel is far higher.

Democrats like Republicans support the genocide, just as you do.

Silly. The numbers killed by your beloved Israel is far higher.

Democrats like Republicans support the genocide, just as you do.
I used the numbers that Hamas reported.

gimper, how about it, how about educating yourself, so many of your posts, are simply dull, easy to point out as bullshit, you dont get tired of being one of the morons posting?

I used the numbers that Hamas reported.

gimper, how about it, how about educating yourself, so many of your posts, are simply dull, easy to point out as bullshit, you dont get tired of being one of the morons posting?
What Hamas is reporting is vastly underestimated. They do this because the reality is so heinous they’d lose support of their people.

Why would the lying western media report Hamas’s numbers, unless they know it’s way undercounted?

What Hamas is reporting is vastly underestimated. They do this because the reality is so heinous they’d lose support of their people.

Why would the lying western media report Hamas’s numbers, unless they know it’s way undercounted?

So you're saying they do have the support of 'their people' then? And they'd do the opposite, they'd way over report to make the Israeli's look as bad as possible in the eyes of the world. You still have yet to provide any data and where you get it.

No, I don't, I haven't seen any evidence of that, I see a country that was attacked going after the people who attacked it. You keep saying genocide, yet you never back it up. :dunno:
Some genocide - after six months, 99% of the Gazans are alive.

Forum List

Back