#shepersisted

Nope, that’s your side - the frustrated screaming wailing banshees :itsok:
`
You mean MY side? I don't represent anyone but myself but it seems you choose to represent the entire right. Another example of the right hive mind.
YOU aligned yourself with women who want a totally unsubstantiated allegation to be enough to destroy a man and his family.
YOU ‘understand’ the frustration of these illogical screaming harridans that they didn’t achieve that. Own it!

YOU aligned yourself with women who want a totally unsubstantiated allegation to be enough to destroy a man and his family.YOU ‘understand’ the frustration of these illogical screaming harridans that they didn’t achieve that. Own it!
`
Oh hush. Understanding something does not mean agreeing with it. Basic English.

YOU aligned yourself with women who want a totally unsubstantiated allegation to be enough to destroy a man and his family.YOU ‘understand’ the frustration of these illogical screaming harridans that they didn’t achieve that. Own it!
`
If you ‘understand’ women engaging in hysteria because they believe unsubstantiated accusations should be enough to destroy a man and his family, you clearly have a problem.
If you think they are wrong to be upset that they didn’t get to destroy a man and his family with baseless allegations, you could’ve said so, but you aligned yourself with them instead. Idiot.

If you ‘understand’ women engaging in hysteria because they believe unsubstantiated accusations should be enough to destroy a man and his family, you clearly have a problem. If you think they are wrong to be upset that they didn’t get to destroy a man and his family with baseless allegations, you could’ve said so, but you aligned yourself with them instead. Idiot.
`
How many kinds of stupid are you? (The question is rhetorical so don't answer it) You have a problem with the English language, you read into words things that do not exist....except in your own mind. Hardly convincing.

`
If you ‘understand’ women engaging in hysteria because they believe unsubstantiated accusations should be enough to destroy a man and his family, you clearly have a problem.
If you think they are wrong to be upset that they didn’t get to destroy a man and his family with baseless allegations, you could’ve said so, but you aligned yourself with them instead. Idiot.

Nice seeing you around Tilly.... :)

If the left keeps using fear and intimidation tactics against Americans.................Karma will come..............
That "fear" is actually liberals taking the day off to act like spoiled brats. I believe that those arrested for disturbing the peace (during the hearings) in the capitol and engaged in unlawful protests should be fined $1000 for the first offense, $3,000 for the second and $5,00o for the third. After that 6 mos jail time would be appropriate.

If you ‘understand’ women engaging in hysteria because they believe unsubstantiated accusations should be enough to destroy a man and his family, you clearly have a problem. If you think they are wrong to be upset that they didn’t get to destroy a man and his family with baseless allegations, you could’ve said so, but you aligned yourself with them instead. Idiot.
`
How many kinds of stupid are you? (The question is rhetorical so don't answer it) You have a problem with the English language, you read into words things that do not exist....except in your own mind. Hardly convincing.
No, it’s clearly you who has problems.
You are forever making statements then backtracking.
Just like you’re doing here.
Idiot.

No, it’s clearly you who has problems. You are forever making statements then backtracking. Just like you’re doing here. Idiot.
`
You're a gem. You just don't double-down on your stupidity, you quadruple-down on it. Your problem is the English language. Learn it, study it.....then get back to me.

`
Where was this feminist rage against Hillary, in 2016? After all, she supported her abusive husband and did all she could to demonize his accusers back in the 90s.

Amazingly the feminazis backed Hillary in 2016. Additionally amazing I don’t recall the DNCMSM questioning her about her support of a sexual predator. Strange no?

Where was this feminist rage against Hillary, in 2016? After all, she supported her abusive husband and did all she could to demonize his accusers back in the 90s. Amazingly the feminazis backed Hillary in 2016. Additionally amazing I don’t recall the DNCMSM questioning her about her support of a sexual predator. Strange no?
`
Why would I know such things? I did not not support nor vote for Hillary....or trump for that matter. I voted for Jill Stein and prior to that, Sanders. Hell, I even voted for Stein in 2012 election.

Where was this feminist rage against Hillary, in 2016? After all, she supported her abusive husband and did all she could to demonize his accusers back in the 90s. Amazingly the feminazis backed Hillary in 2016. Additionally amazing I don’t recall the DNCMSM questioning her about her support of a sexual predator. Strange no?
`
Why would I know such things? I did not not support nor vote for Hillary....or trump for that matter. I voted for Jill Stein and prior to that, Sanders. Hell, I even voted for Stein in 2012 election.
Good for you and I mean that. My post was not pointed at you. I was just making a statement for the entire thread.

I don't understand why these people are so unhinged when Kavanaugh will most likely vote just like Kennedy did. In other news, this is October and the unhinged-ness will be on American's minds next month.

I may be wrong, but I'm predicting a super-blowout.

No, it’s clearly you who has problems. You are forever making statements then backtracking. Just like you’re doing here. Idiot.
`
You're a gem. You just don't double-down on your stupidity, you quadruple-down on it. Your problem is the English language. Learn it, study it.....then get back to me.
Try having the courage of your convictions instead of forever back-pedalling when challenged on your nonsense!

I don't understand why these people are so unhinged when Kavanaugh will most likely vote just like Kennedy did. In other news, this is October and the unhinged-ness will be on American's minds next month.

I may be wrong, but I'm predicting a super-blowout.
I suspect it was all about denying Trump.

Forum List

Back