Telling Jews to come to Jesus is A+ diplomacy

Damn, I never really considered that it's impossible for jewish folks to have "a come to Jesus moment".

Lisa to the white courtesy phone.....I want to hear her take in it.
I will help----lots of Jews had a "come to Jesus" moment in the 1940s---in
Auschwitz. Keep in mind. Adolf and his good friends Josef Goebbels and Saint Magda of the cyanide were all Catholics IN GOOD STANDING by the grace of Pope Pius-----as they lived it up in the deep underground Bunker
in BOMBED OUT BERLIN

"I told him, Bibi, and don't repeat this, but you and I are going to have a ‘come to Jesus’ meeting."

Thats not private language. He’s speaking for America.
No. That's his private language used in a private conversation. If I was speaking to another religious Jew I might use words or phrases that have meaning in a private conversation but which I wouldn't use in other contexts.

Damn, I never really considered that it's impossible for jewish folks to have "a come to Jesus moment".
1710075204058.png

~S~

Diplomacy is about knowing your subject in great detail.

President Biden: "I told him, Bibi, and don't repeat this, but you and I are going to have a ‘come to Jesus’ meeting."

“I’m on a hot mic here. Good. That’s good.”

"A worsening humanitarian disaster."

Caused by the IslamoNazis.

Remember... every single "Palestinian" or "Gazan" would slaughter more Jews if they could, and dance in the streets in celebration. They would repeat 10/7 one hundred times over. It's their culture. It's what they teach their kids. It's who they are. They are animals.

And Democrats side with the IslamoNazis.

Why not tell them to come to Muhammed?

Lisa to the white courtesy phone.....I want to hear her take in it.
Here I am!

You don’t tell a Jew to “have a come-to-Jesus” moment. TOTALLY insensitive, but of course he was talking to another Christian.

The bigger issue is that Biden is putting the pressure -and blame- on the Jews, rather than the Muslim terrorists and their supporters who are torturing and abusing the hostages to death.

Here I am!

You don’t tell a Jew to “have a come-to-Jesus” moment. TOTALLY insensitive, but of course he was talking to another Christian.

The bigger issue is that Biden is putting the pressure -and blame- on the Jews, rather than the Muslim terrorists and their supporters who are torturing and abusing the hostages to death.
OK, that's what i thought. Thanks.

Forum List

Back