Their black messiah on his adolescent years in a rare video of a 2001 interview:

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I am sure this has been posted, but I think it needs to be repeated. For those losers on the left who would get on their knees for bill, but claim they support women who accuse men for sexual assault, and claim to care about Kavanaugh drinking beer.

-"I was a thug," a "mischievous child"
-"I got into fights."
-"I drank and did--and consumed substances that weren't always legal."
-"I might have drank a six-pack in an hour before going back to class"

Ryan Saavedra on Twitter

We have had many presidents who were drinkers and druggies, while in office. So, BO deserves credit for ending that long before winning office, as does Kav.

We know the left are hypocrites on this and many other issues. That Bubba is still a rock star and his crazy enabling wife nearly won, says a lot about the Left, but they aren’t listening.

We have had many presidents who were drinkers and druggies, while in office. So, BO deserves credit for ending that long before winning office, as does Kav.

We know the left are hypocrites on this and many other issues. That Bubba is still a rock star and his crazy enabling wife nearly won, says a lot about the Left, but they aren’t listening.
I don't care that he was doing drugs and was a thug. I just assumed that.

Want to know why I just assumed that?

Oh, how we could have used those quotes this week when the Dems were going ape shit crazy at the Capitol!

-
"I was a thug," a "mischievous child"
-"I got into fights."
IMAGINE THAT ON A POSTER WITH OBAMA'S FACE!

Oh, how we could have used those quotes this week when the Dems were going ape shit crazy at the Capitol!

-
"I was a thug," a "mischievous child"
-"I got into fights."
IMAGINE THAT ON A POSTER WITH OBAMA'S FACE!
You think that would have made any difference with the left wing patronizing racist hypocrites?

Not one bit of a difference. How many times have we listed the women who claim bill sexually assaulted them? Their queen kuuuunt openly attacked those women that accused them, even though there was more than enough proof. Actual corroborating witnesses like Arkansas state troopers. Not one bit of difference.

Not one woman ON THE LEFT protested. That commie left wing organization NOW (National Organization of liberal Women) did not make any deal about it. They did not support Paula Jones or Juanita Broderick. Nothing.

Alyssa Milano basically came out and admitted she touches herself thinking about bill as she is the big Feinstein celebrity guest on the "metoo" fake commie movement.

Not one bit of difference to the left.

Hate them yet? The very day you fully understand they stand for nothing. The day you fully understand that they do not care one tiny bit about Ford woman, even if she was telling the truth. The day you understand the left, their agenda, and what they are willing to do to get power, will be the day you hate them as much as me.

The democrat moral compass has no needle, they believe that north is whatever direction they say it is

Forum List

Back