#shepersisted

`
While I am against the approach used by those women, I do understand their frustration. However, they are going about it the wrong way; playing right into republican hands. If the democrats think the high level of anger against Collins will sustain itself up to the 2020 elections; they are crazy. Kavanaugh is small potatoes compared to larger issues, especially in Maine. What to expect from Maine politics in 2018. Americans tend to have a short attention span.
`
Having said that, I predict Collins will be gone next election cycle. While Maine residents may lose some of their anger, her vote on the Kavanaugh issue will persist.

YOu ever worry about what might happen if we ever fight back?

`
While I am against the approach used by those women, I do understand their frustration. However, they are going about it the wrong way; playing right into republican hands. If the democrats think the high level of anger against Collins will sustain itself up to the 2020 elections; they are crazy. Kavanaugh is small potatoes compared to larger issues, especially in Maine. What to expect from Maine politics in 2018. Americans tend to have a short attention span.
`
Having said that, I predict Collins will be gone next election cycle. While Maine residents may lose some of their anger, her vote on the Kavanaugh issue will persist.

The democrat Party's failed coup against Trump is about to come back at them. Collins will be the LEAST of your worries.

Forum List

Back