Right-Wing Bullies Continue to Attack Children

You know I feel for this boy who was killed but the media is doing overkill on this .. There are many people out there are murdered and the person has not put to justice yet. All this is doing is making our country divide even more by the left wing media. First it was the rich against the poor now its whites against the blacks . Its a real shame. Whats the saying. United we stand divided we fall. I guess the left wants this country to fall..

And overkill? What the hell are you talking about.

A kid was murdered for going to the store for some candy and a can of tea. And the State of Florida was going to let the killer go scot free.

And what has been the reaction of you 'Conservatives'? First, to denigrate the character of the kid. Then to paint Zimmerman as the victim. Now, as the police video demonstrates the depth of the lies that Zimmerman and you people have been telling, you say we need to drop it because it is too divisive?

Well, damned right it is divisive. There is a deep divide between bigotry that allows for the murder of innocents, and the desire to see justice done.

And now we have an additional task. Find out who and why the orders were given not to charge Zimmerman. And to hold them completely accountable. And if they are elected officials, maybe recall time, as well as criminal charges.

you all get right on that.

That will be the next logical step. And the video is going to be seen by millions of voters, not only in Florida, but across this nation. And now people see the right wing for what they are.

That will be the next logical step. And the video is going to be seen by millions of voters, not only in Florida, but across this nation. And now people see the right wing for what they are.

Ah yes, dancing on a dead boys grave for a Political agenda..
say it ain't so

You people have already splattered your hate all over this board, and demonstrated your bigotry.

A man with a gun chased an innocent kid down and killed him. Your immediate reaction was to denigrate the kid, and try to make the murderer the victim. Then you all come out with the bullshit stories about how this kid attacked the gunman. Now we have police videos that show what a total lie those stories were. The kid was murdered for being black and walking down the street. And that seems to be perfectly ok with you assholes.

You people have already splattered your hate all over this board, and demonstrated your bigotry.

A man with a gun chased an innocent kid down and killed him. Your immediate reaction was to denigrate the kid, and try to make the murderer the victim. Then you all come out with the bullshit stories about how this kid attacked the gunman. Now we have police videos that show what a total lie those stories were. The kid was murdered for being black and walking down the street. And that seems to be perfectly ok with you assholes.

Murdered for being BLACK..dear gawd..stop with your nonsense..you look silly

Yes, I am angry. I thought that as a nation we were past the coverup of racial motivated murder. That something like this would automatically be treated as the murder it is. I find it appalling to see this happening in the 21st century. And I believe the we need, as a nation, to find out who is behind the coverup. And to punish them to the full extent of the law.

They have to do something to deflect away from all the murders committed because people are white.

Yes, I am angry. I thought that as a nation we were past the coverup of racial motivated murder. That something like this would automatically be treated as the murder it is. I find it appalling to see this happening in the 21st century. And I believe the we need, as a nation, to find out who is behind the coverup. And to punish them to the full extent of the law.

It appears as if Zimmerman acted in self-defense, when attacked by the hoodlum.

Shut the fuck up until the investigation is over - you stupid little asswipe.

Yes, murdered for being black. Had he been white, would Zimmerman have confronted him?

It appears that you are a lying bigot. And I will not shut up, nor will many, many others across this nation. This is an atrocity. A cold blooded murder.

Without the outcry nationwide of people like myself, there would be no investigation taking place. And now the investigation has to include who gave the coverup orders, and why.

Yes, murdered for being black. Had he been white, would Zimmerman have confronted him?

why don't you go get your crystal ball and ask it, then Let us know
last month it was Fluke with you, now this...are you seriously in a constant rage?

It appears that you are a lying bigot.

It appears you're a race-bating asswipe.

What's your take on this, assbrain -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjr44CgJy7c

Yes, I am angry. I thought that as a nation we were past the coverup of racial motivated murder.

Nobody believes you. In hate crimes involving the races, whites are much, much more likely to be the victim than a black person, yet you rarely hear about it.

Really? It is so edifying to see you bigots playing the victim. All of your 'poor little me' speils are in character with your irrational hatreds.

Forum List

Back