This is why Right Wingers Love Candace Owens

Percentages aren't people and those numbers are from the actual voting record. I don't give a damn how many voted aganst it, because there are 100 senators and There are 435 members in the house, the fact remains that more democrats voted for it than Republicans. The fact aslo remains that the Republican Presidential nominee in 1964 voted against it. So if Republicans were so much for the civil rights act, they would never have picked someone to lead their party who opposed it.

And you chose to ignore the 186 out of 187 Repubicans in the house who opposed the modern Voting Rights Act, and the fact that republicans filibustered the same act just like the dixiecrats did in 1964. Its time you Republcans stopped thinking blacks are stupid.
And you are a lying mfer. There were far more domocracks in congress which is why you won't say how many democracks voted against. FAR more democrats voted against civil rights than Republicans, right fucktard? Damn straight. " but I was there, I was there". You're a fraud im2, a lying mfing fraud.

Told you piece of shit, I didn't read past your fist lie. That voting rights act you speak of inherently says blacks are lazy and stupid, you dummy. No wonder democracks brought it up, they like to treat blacks as though they're dumb and helpless, and you enjoy the attention.

Last edited:
***The author has given permission for use of text below.

When Candace Owens was born, I was 28 years old. I didn’t watch old videos of Dr. King; I saw things live and as shown on TV. I watched my father cry while King's funeral was aired on national TV. I did not read about the 1960s civil rights movement. I watched my parents and other older blacks fighting for a future many of them KNEW they would not see. Deacon Alfred Montgomery was an 87-year-old man when he told me in 1970 that there would be a black president one day. Deacon Montgomery died in 1976. He never saw Barack Obama. Deacon Montgomery never saw the day Colin Powell would make it to head the joint chiefs, much less Secretary of State. These are our ancestors. They always have looked to the future.

I was three years old when the Civil Rights Act was signed. I have seen the backlash by whites and how it has modified over time. When the act passed, some whites refused to follow the law. School segregation was supposed to have ended in 1954, but it did not. People like Owens have fallen for a racist depiction of black people. Adopting the right-wing opinion of the victim limits the greatness from which we came.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they believe reinforces white racist stereotypes of people who look like them. Blacks who think independently do not believe or repeat what racist whites think of us and challenge that belief. Today, white extremists on the right have tried to insert blacks into our national discourse who believe only a certain way. Candace Owens is one of then.

I'm just going to comment on one thing the woman in the video said about Owen. She said stats disprove what Owen said about blacks being the most murderous race. Well the lady was wrong and Owen was spot on. Here's proof.

1713771086428.png

I'm just going to comment on one thing the woman in the video said about Owen. She said stats disprove what Owen said about blacks being the most murderous race. Well the lady was wrong and Owen was spot on. Here's proof.

View attachment 935949

The problem with you and the other racists is that there are 30 categories of crime listed by the FBI. You guys only talk about murder. Whites lead in 27 to 28 of those categories on an annual basis. As far as murder, whites have murdered more non whites since this nation began than non whites have murdered whites and it's not even close. You don't get to determine that we will only count frm 1990 so you can make claims.

Futhermore whites murder non whites in many dfferent ways.

Racism causes chronic stress. The continuing racism blacks face keeps blacks stressed out and creates chemical imbalances within our bodies, causing many health problems. On June 3, 2020, SAMHSA’s Office of Behavioral Health Equity published a report titled, “Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans.” They found that racism contributed to poor mental health and chronic physical health problems.

“Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans. Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences.”

Studies show that consistent exposure to adversity and marginalization causes early health declines in black Americans. Racism is a stressor that triggers the body into allostasis or better understood, and racism forces the body to adapt to stress. Allostasis is the process that helps us adapt to stress. Allostatic load is compiled damage to the body due to constant pressure. Such stress leads to allostatic overload, which is the point when the overall amount of stress causes health problems or death. For example, allostatic processes lead to increases in blood pressure, a leading cause of death in the black community. Allostatic overload created by stress caused due to constant exposure to racism increases the occurrences of heart attacks in blacks.

Increasing evidence supported by research shows that racism shortens lives.

The problem with you and the other racists is that there are 30 categories of crime listed by the FBI. You guys only talk about murder. Whites lead in 27 to 28 of those categories on an annual basis. As far as murder, whites have murdered more non whites since this nation began than non whites have murdered whites and it's not even close. You don't get to determine that we will only count frm 1990 so you can make claims.

Futhermore whites murder non whites in many dfferent ways.

Racism causes chronic stress. The continuing racism blacks face keeps blacks stressed out and creates chemical imbalances within our bodies, causing many health problems. On June 3, 2020, SAMHSA’s Office of Behavioral Health Equity published a report titled, “Trauma, Racism, Chronic Stress and the Health of Black Americans.” They found that racism contributed to poor mental health and chronic physical health problems.

“Racism and associated trauma and violence contribute to mental health disorders, particularly depression, anxiety and PTSD, and chronic health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, hypertension, diabetes, maternal mortality/infant mortality and morbidity in African Americans. Racism is considered a fundamental cause of adverse health outcomes for racial/ethnic minorities and racial/ethnic inequities in health. The primary domains of racism - structural/institutional racism, cultural racism, and individual-level discrimination— are linked to mental and physical health outcomes. Racism and violence targeting a specific community is increasingly associated with complex trauma and intergenerational trauma, all of which have physical and behavioral health consequences.”

Studies show that consistent exposure to adversity and marginalization causes early health declines in black Americans. Racism is a stressor that triggers the body into allostasis or better understood, and racism forces the body to adapt to stress. Allostasis is the process that helps us adapt to stress. Allostatic load is compiled damage to the body due to constant pressure. Such stress leads to allostatic overload, which is the point when the overall amount of stress causes health problems or death. For example, allostatic processes lead to increases in blood pressure, a leading cause of death in the black community. Allostatic overload created by stress caused due to constant exposure to racism increases the occurrences of heart attacks in blacks.

Increasing evidence supported by research shows that racism shortens lives.

You obviously don't listen, I made it clear exactly what I was addressing. It was what the woman in the video said about one of Owen's comments. And now you post all this stuff that has no bearing on what Owen and the woman said. The proof I posted, proving Owen correct is just a FACT, you don't like it, change it.

You obviously don't listen, I made it clear exactly what I was addressing. It was what the woman in the video said about one of Owen's comments. And now you post all this stuff that has no bearing on what Owen and the woman said. The proof I posted, proving Owen correct is just a FACT, you don't like it, change it.

I read what you said which is why I said what I did. Owens was not correct. Whites have killed more than anyone else. You don't get to ignore everything and decide to pick out a time period to try denying the truth in what that woman said.

I read what you said which is why I said what I did. Owens was not correct. Whites have killed more than anyone else. You don't get to ignore everything and decide to pick out a time period to try denying the truth in what that woman said.

Wrong again, the chart I posted covered 32 years. And crime rates are calculated on a groups percentage of the population. Owen was correct. Of course you can deny demonstrated evidence, that won't alter the facts.

And the white killing spree has lasted 258 years. So like I said, you don't get to cherrypick a time frame to make yourself feel good and Candace Owens was wrong.

When Candace Owens was born, I was 28 years old. I didn’t watch old videos of Dr. King; I saw things live and as shown on TV. I watched my father cry while King's funeral was aired on national TV. I did not read about the 1960s civil rights movement. I watched my parents and other older blacks fighting for a future many of them KNEW they would not see. Deacon Alfred Montgomery was an 87-year-old man when he told me in 1970 that there would be a black president one day. Deacon Montgomery died in 1976. He never saw Barack Obama. Deacon Montgomery never saw the day Colin Powell would make it to head the joint chiefs, much less Secretary of State. These are our ancestors. They always have looked to the future.

I was three years old when the Civil Rights Act was signed. I have seen the backlash by whites and how it has modified over time. When the act passed, some whites refused to follow the law. School segregation was supposed to have ended in 1954, but it did not. People like Owens have fallen for a racist depiction of black people. Adopting the right-wing opinion of the victim limits the greatness from which we came.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division. The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks. These are not independent thinkers. A person of color cannot be thinking independently if what they believe reinforces white racist stereotypes of people who look like them. Blacks who think independently do not believe or repeat what racist whites think of us and challenge that belief. Today, white extremists on the right have tried to insert blacks into our national discourse who believe only a certain way. Candace Owens is one of then.

That Black Women has forgotten her place, right ? Spewing Democratic Party dogma without a single independent thought of her own. Diversity my ass.

Personally I think the Black community would be better off voting for people that will actually help them. This does not mean the Republicans and it certainly is not the race hustling pieces of shit that make up the Democratic party.

“They’re going to put y'all back in chains” Joe Biden

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black" Joe Biden

That Black Women has forgotten her place, right ? Spewing Democratic Party dogma without a single independent thought of her own. Diversity my ass.

Personally I think the Black community would be better off voting for people that will actually help them. This does not mean the Republicans and it certainly is not the race hustling pieces of shit that make up the Democratic party.

“They’re going to put y'all back in chains” Joe Biden

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black" Joe Biden
In my opinion white Republicans need to shut up trying to tell us what we need to do. You only defend Owens for one reason and it's not because she is of any help to the back community.

The only race hustlers are Republican. What Biden said about the Republican party is true, and what Biden said was if you can't tell the difference between me and trump, you ain't black. We were saying that to each other. And that's what we are saying now. Whites don't get to define what offends us.

Trump has called back nations shitholes. He has stood in all white crowds making racist comments about black neighborhoods. He has claimed that blacks like him because he got a mugshot. So don't even try it.

Candace Owens is not an independent thinker. But she says what you want to say about backs, so you use her then claim that you're not racist because a black person said it too.

So to Owens, I say this: “When you believe that supporting a political view created to exclude us is thinking independently, it is time to think about your mental condition.
So you believe that the conservative political view was created to exclude blacks??? How brainwashed can you be?

I got news for you kiddo, BLACKS WERE REPUBLICANS FOR 100 YEARS! We left the party because the party never wanted us. You’re going backward and trying to take others with you.”
Holy cow this is unbelievably ignorant. I guess you choose to ignore the fact that the Republican Party was the party that abolished slavery, and that the Democratic Party was the party that tried to preserve slavery? Are you aware that affirmative action was started by a Republican president, Richard Nixon?

Right-wing blacks like Owens only help foster division.
No, brainwashed black radicals like you are the blacks who help foster division.

The only reason the whites they associate with accept them is because each of them validates what the racist subculture has chosen to believe about blacks.
Wow. Just wow. This is both paranoid and racist, and ignorant.

Let me guess: While you excoriate Candace Owens, you honor George Floyd and Trayvon Martin, right?

And if you care about facts and morality, you might want to rethink your view Martin Luther King. Although his public works were praiseworthy, his private life was shameful, if not criminal:

So you believe that the conservative political view was created to exclude blacks??? How brainwashed can you be?

Holy cow this is unbelievably ignorant. I guess you choose to ignore the fact that the Republican Party was the party that abolished slavery, and that the Democratic Party was the party that tried to preserve slavery? Are you aware that affirmative action was started by a Republican president, Richard Nixon?

No, brainwashed black radicals like you are the blacks who help foster division.

Wow. Just wow. This is both paranoid and racist, and ignorant.

Let me guess: While you excoriate Candace Owens, you honor George Floyd and Trayvon Martin, right?

And if you care about facts and morality, you might want to rethink your view Martin Luther King. Although his public works were praiseworthy, his private life was shameful, if not criminal:

Wrong. You right wing extremists keep hate and division going. You are not a conservatuve. Lets just start there. And don't say shit to me about King when you worship a bunch of slave owning founders of this nation. Kings consensual sexual affairs while immoral because he was married, pales in comparison to Jeffersons raping Sallly Hemmings or Washington unmercifully beating his slaves. Affirmative Action was not started by a republican, it was first proposed by Kennedy, then Johnson. Arthur Fletcher revised the Phiadephia Plan and is given credit as the Father of Affirmative Action, although Affirmative Action was in already in effect when Nixon took office.

You defend Candace Owens, yet if Candace Owens was white, the things she has said about black peope would be consdered racist. Her basic defense of white supermacy would have been consdered racist. Owens statements allow racists to deny how racis continues and the faxt that itis systemic, therefore she fosters division. But yu dn't thin so because Owens allows yu to express yurracist opinions then the use hercomments to try countering anyne black who speaks to te truth of cntinung white racism.

Candace Owens shoud be excoriated. Your racism shows here. I didn't know George Floyd and I don't honor him. All I know is he was murdered by a no good cop who had numerous complants of excessive force against him. As for Trayvon Martin, he was murdered while committing no crime, by some asshole thinking like you who decided to believe he was out trying to break into houses and then acted against the directions of the police dispatch as well as neighborhood watch rules.

In the 21st century whites don't decide how we should think. Candace Owens has hurt the black community and the b---- should be summarily rejected by blacks in America. Whites like you can love her all you want.

In the 21st century whites don't decide how we should think.
Yes we do, whites definitely decide how blacks should think. What whites dont decide, is what blacks think

Whites, with leading Blacks, decide that blacks should think unbiased and influenced by the media, politicians, propaganda, schools.

Why do you disagree with that IM2, do you think we should not influence and tell black criminals they cant think it is okay to steal, to kill, to cell illegal drugs?

There is nothing wrong with the white people who are right, telling people of any color what to think, if any person is on the wrong path.

People of any color should tell people of any color who are wrong, what to think.

People ask, people of all colors, ask all the time, "what should I think, of this or that".

In the 21st century whites don't decide how we should think.
IM2, I as a white person, have decided how you should think. You should think with curiosity and the desire to learn. When you form an idea, you should read books from a dozen different perspectives to see if what you think is supported by reality.

IM2, I as a white person have decided when you think you know something about a conservative, you should read what they write, you should listen to hours of what they say. That is how you should think, IM2

That is how IM2 needs to think, otherwise IM2 is a bigot.

IM2, I as a white person, have decided how you should think. You should think with curiosity and the desire to learn. When you form an idea, you should read books from a dozen different perspectives to see if what you think is supported by reality.

IM2, I as a white person have decided when you think you know something about a conservative, you should read what they write, you should listen to hours of what they say. That is how you should think, IM2

That is how IM2 needs to think, otherwise IM2 is a bigot.

That's right IM#2. Or is it I AM #2?

Last edited:

Give me an example of what she has said you disagree with.

Give me an example of what she has said you disagree with.
No. I stated my disgreement is with everything she has said. I don't have to justify this to your white --- just because you like her. The video makes it very clear. Watch it.

Forum List

Back