Right-Wing Bullies Continue to Attack Children

You people have already splattered your hate all over this board, and demonstrated your bigotry.

A man with a gun chased an innocent kid down and killed him.

Yeah, we're ALL bigots except for you. :eusa_boohoo:

I'm still waiting to hear 'why' that e-vul white-hispanic man chased down our poor, under-loved, church-going, old-lady helping, volunteers at homeless shelters, misunderstood but loving Trayvon. :lol: (I crack myself up)

BTW: WTF is a "White-Hispanic"?

It's also pretty funny to think about a short, fat, pork-eating white-hispanic man chasing down a 6'3", 160lb High School Football player.

THAT'S funny. Even thinking about it is funny.

We all know why the FILTH in the LSM is doing this.

They couldn't care less about one lone black kid. Not interested.

They want to start a shit-storm to try to get the public's mind off of $4.00 a gallon gas, high unemployment, obamacare being mocked by the SCOTUS and the Stuttering Clusterfukk offering to sell us out to the Russians if only he can get re-elected.

Still waiting to hear 'WHY' Zimmerman decided to chase down :slap: Trayvon and exectute him for the crime of wearing a hoodie while black

Last edited:
Yes, I am angry. I thought that as a nation we were past the coverup of racial motivated murder.

Nobody believes you. In hate crimes involving the races, whites are much, much more likely to be the victim than a black person, yet you rarely hear about it.

Really? It is so edifying to see you bigots playing the victim. All of your 'poor little me' speils are in character with your irrational hatreds.

Why are you tossing out the word "bigot," you race-bating little fuck?
Do you have a specific example of bigotry you can cite?
Of course you don't you nasty little racist.

Nobody believes you. In hate crimes involving the races, whites are much, much more likely to be the victim than a black person, yet you rarely hear about it.

Really? It is so edifying to see you bigots playing the victim. All of your 'poor little me' speils are in character with your irrational hatreds.

that's his favorite word.

libtards are allowed to call people names. You're not.

Just ask Bill Maher. And Sandra Bernhard. Or David Letterman.

I see CONZ are in full on "screw the blacks, they don't vote for us anyways and mebbe we'll get a racist turnout bump from the south" mode.

What has been shown to the whole nation in this tragedy is the bigoted character of the right wing of the GOP. A clear case of murder and they want the perp to walk.

I see CONZ are in full on "screw the blacks, they don't vote for us anyways and mebbe we'll get a racist turnout bump from the south" mode.

well hey, it seems you Democrats are doing the same with Hispanics..or as TM like to call them, brown people..

way to go:clap2:

You have CONZ mixed up with racists like Truthmatters, you asswiping little bitch.

Kindly get your facts in order, assbrain.

What has been shown to the whole nation in this tragedy is the bigoted character of the right wing of the GOP. A clear case of murder and they want the perp to walk.

SECOND FUCKING REQUEST......
Cite an example of the "bigoted right wing GOP" as it relates to this case.

Short of that, shut your racist fucking piehole, asswipe.

I think that maybe we will see a turnout from minorities that will surprise even the President. This is one of those cases where everybody can see it could have been their kid if they are not white. Or even a white kid, should gunman have a hatred for whites.

But it is not the murder itself that has caused the outcry, it is the coverup, and lying in the defense of the gunman that has people in this nation so angry. A gunman does murder one on a minor for no reason at all, and is defended by the right wing. That will be remembered in November.

SECOND FUCKING REQUEST......
Cite an example of the "bigoted right wing GOP" as it relates to this case.

Short of that, shut your racist fucking piehole, asswipe.

Request all you want, you bigoted asshole. Why should I or anyone else give you the time of day? You have allready demostrated what you are by your own words.

You know I feel for this boy who was killed but the media is doing overkill on this .. There are many people out there are murdered and the person has not put to justice yet. All this is doing is making our country divide even more by the left wing media. First it was the rich against the poor now its whites against the blacks . Its a real shame. Whats the saying. United we stand divided we fall. I guess the left wants this country to fall..

Race doesn't matter when black boys get killed but if a white kid gets killed and gets this kind of media tards like you don't give the same reaction.

thats because Whites dont have guys like Sharpton or Jackson stirring the pot for them.....they make it racial.....even if it isnt....

I think that maybe we will see a turnout from minorities that will surprise even the President. This is one of those cases where everybody can see it could have been their kid if they are not white. Or even a white kid, should gunman have a hatred for whites.

But it is not the murder itself that has caused the outcry, it is the coverup, and lying in the defense of the gunman that has people in this nation so angry. A gunman does murder one on a minor for no reason at all, and is defended by the right wing. That will be remembered in November.

as jeeeze, the elections are eight months away..but your wet dream fantasies are fun to watch

Request all you want, you bigoted asshole. Why should I or anyone else give you the time of day? You have allready demostrated what you are by your own words.

I figured you couldn't provide a link, you knuckle dragging inbred racist.

I issue forth this challenge to our contarded friends...

Please demonstrate how exactly one would jump someone from behind, punch them in the nose from behind, wrestle for a handgun, and grab the other guy's head with both hands and repeatedly pound it into the pavement while not disturbing the can of iced tea and bag of Skittles in one's hands.

Martin is unresponsive and pronounced dead at the scene. He has no weapons on him, only a pack of Skittles and a bottle of iced tea.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/03/trayvon-martin-case-timeline-of-events/

I see the slimier elements of your party are starting to emerge from the woodwork the more DESPERATE you are for votes. When do you excoriate the jews?

Appealing to misogynists and racists? You think that's a viable strategy for winning elections ?
More like a viable strategy for getting your asses kicked.
But please, don't let me stop your rocket sled to retardtown.

Last edited:

Please demonstrate how exactly one would jump someone from behind, punch them in the nose from behind, wrestle for a handgun, and grab the other guy's head with both hands and repeatedly pound it into the pavement while not disturbing the can of iced tea and bag of Skittles in one's hands.

I see the slimier elements of your party are starting to emerge from the woodwork the more DESPERATE you are for votes. When do you excoriate the jews?

Appealing to misogynists and racists? You think that's a viable strategy for winning elections ?

I see you're out of rep.
I sent you some.
Did you receive it?
Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks!

I see you're out of rep.
I sent you some.
Did you receive it?
Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks!

Aww....whats the matter? Jealous?

Must be. Because if you had something to refute anything I said, you would have said it, huh?

Thanks for admitting I'm right by insulting me and not refuting.

Anybody remember the name, Crystal Gayle Mangum?

You should, she was at the center or the Duke LaCrosse players injustice.

The FILTH in the LSM did the same things they're doing now. The morons on the left, including here, made the same accusations, defended the same indefensible lies and swore to Jesus himself that those dirty white boys raped that poor little black girl.

Al (Tawana Brawley) Sharpton went down ther to stir yp trouble. So did the Right On Right Reverend Right On Jesse Jackson. And the New Black Panther Party (the one that Eric Holder thinks is just peachy).

Remember the 88 perfessors and 16 Academic heads that signed the paper demanding that those boys be virtually hanged from the nearest tree?

Of course, they were all proven wrong. As libtards almost always are. Because they're stupid. And because all they know is hate. Mostly, they hate themselves for being the losers they are but they can't force themselves to acknowledge that it really is all their own fault, so they have to blame anything and everything else they can.... Ah, hell. I'm not gonna psycho-analyze libtards. Even if I could save them -- They're not worth it.

Anyways -- Anybody heard any apologies from any of those people? Al Sharpton? Nope. The Right On Right Reverend Right On Jackson? Nope. The New Black Panther Party? Nope.

How about the 88 perfessers and other assorted numbskulls at Duke University who got on the lynch-the-white-boys bandwagon?

One. One person has backed away from his signature.

So out of THOUSANDS of numbskull libtards who tried to absolutely DESTROY those kids lives....?

One apology?

OBTW, since the FILTH in the LSM lost ineterest in the story, Crystal Gayle Mangum has since been arrested and charged with murder.

So please forgive if I don't trust the FILTH in the LSM. Now. Or ever again.

The same goes for libtards in general. douche-nozzles. All of them

You people have already splattered your hate all over this board, and demonstrated your bigotry.

A man with a gun chased an innocent kid down and killed him. Your immediate reaction was to denigrate the kid, and try to make the murderer the victim. Then you all come out with the bullshit stories about how this kid attacked the gunman. Now we have police videos that show what a total lie those stories were. The kid was murdered for being black and walking down the street. And that seems to be perfectly ok with you assholes.

sounds like you were there Rocks.....tell us what went down.....because that video in your link told me nothing.....it just showed Zimmerman getting out of the police car.....

Forum List

Back