This is why Right Wingers Love Candace Owens

And, just for the record, I am not a fan of Candace Owens. She has made some troubling comments that smack of anti-Semitism, and she has repeated Russian propaganda about Ukraine. In addition, she believes the Moon landings were faked.

Denying the Moon landings is as whacky and inexcusable as denying that Mao and Stalin killed tens of millions of people and as denying the Holocaust.
Can't make any sense of that post !!!! Very well trained and educated and informed people did just that --- and did it knowingly.
You seem to excuse knowing perpetration of great lies and not excuse ignorance !!!

The Webbs, George Bernard Shaw, William Duranty of NYT all raved about Stalin at the height of his killing. Not aware of any even saying anything about the Stalin famine that killed millions in the Ukraine.

No. I stated my disgreement is with everything she has said. I don't have to justify this to your white --- just because you like her. The video makes it very clear. Watch it.
So you’re too stupid to figure it out yourself.

So you got nothin’. Just belly achin’ and blaming the unfair world for your lack of effort.
Don't play that game with me son. I posted a video, watch it. My lack of effort? LOL! Candace Owens is an idiot. And the reason you like her is shes black and says the stuff you want to say about blacks. Candace Owens has been wrong about everything she has said.

Last edited:
There are blacks in this forum. Not one has come to the defense of Candace Owens. The only people who have are the whites who have exhibited the most blatant racism.

If you are defending Candace Owens it is you who is stupid.
I can’t defend her if you don’t even know what she said was wrong. So far you’re too stupid to come up with a disagreement you have that I need to defend.

At some point in this conversation you need to make a point that she is wrong about. Not black enough isn’t a solid point to make.

I can’t defend her if you don’t even know what she said was wrong. So far you’re too stupid to come up with a disagreement you have that I need to defend.

At some point in this conversation you need to make a point that she is wrong about. Not black enough isn’t a solid point to make.
I posted a video. Watch it. Everything that has ever come out of her mouth pertaining to blacks in America has been wrong.

That's because no white conservative went to the black church and quoted words from a black historical figure.
Yeah…but why did she have to do it in that voice? You have to admit..that was kinda cringe, and a bit pandering

Yeah…but why did she have to do it in that voice? You have to admit..that was kinda cringe, and a bit pandering
I don't have to admit anything. Blacks didn't have a problem with it, only racists who try to project racism on everybody else did.

I don't have to admit anything. Blacks didn't have a problem with it, only racists who try to project racism on everybody else did.
Of course you don’t have to admit it, because she’s a lefty. If that had been Sarah Palin or some other Republican who used that tone of voice, you’d be calling it racist, cultural appropriation and a bunch of other things.

You have selective outrage here.

only racists who try to project racism on everybody else

Really??? You all are the ones who project racism on everyone. You, and all the progressive talk shows I listen to can’t seem to go 20 seconds without trying to attribute everything to race..

People on the right don’t talk about race…it’s just not on their minds, it’s you and all the liberal pundits who bring it up 24/7…we can’t let it go because you all won’t drop it.

I know you think so, because you read all this stuff that tells you how much all white republicans hate you, but, I’ve hung around republicans, I listen to them often, trust me, they don’t ever talk about race until a dem start drudging it up.

I suppose you think Morgan freeman is an uncle tom then? He said that if you want to solve racism..stop talking about it.

Look, Republicans don’t hate you. White people don’t hate you, most of them would get along with you just fine if you weren’t so stand off-ish.

Really??? You all are the ones who project racism on everyone. You, and all the progressive talk shows I listen to can’t seem to go 20 seconds without trying to attribute everything to race..

People on the right don’t talk about race…it’s just not on their minds, it’s you and all the liberal pundits who bring it up 24/7…we can’t let it go because you all won’t drop it.

I know you think so, because you read all this stuff that tells you how much all white republicans hate you, but, I’ve hung around republicans, I listen to them often, trust me, they don’t ever talk about race until a dem start drudging it up.

I suppose you think Morgan freeman is an uncle tom then? He said that if you want to solve racism..stop talking about it.

Look, Republicans don’t hate you. White people don’t hate you, most of them would get along with you just fine if you weren’t so stand off-ish.
I do fine with white people. You racists are the problem. And don't lie, the right is the main group tallking about race. And nobody GAD what Morgan Freeman has to say. You ain't going to solve racism by not talking about it. All that does is let's racists go unopposed. You don't stop a behavior by not talking about it.

Candace Owens at hearing on Confronting White Supremacy​

Hey now she changed religion and is not a catholic

She now is asking for forgiveness

made some anti-Semitic comments

lost a sweet gig

I guess talking about black people is okay

but say something about white Jewish people who generally vote democrat and got canned

live by the sword, die by the sword

Last edited:
I do fine with white people. You racists are the problem. And don't lie, the right is the main group tallking about race. And nobody GAD what Morgan Freeman has to say. You ain't going to solve racism by not talking about it. All that does is let's racists go unopposed. You don't stop a behavior by not talking about it.

See, there you go making assumptions. You call me a racist because I simply have an opposing opinion, and you dont like it, so you toss around terms like “racist”. You don’t know the first thing about me. Most likely it comes from all that hate literature you read.

And no, what I stated is truth…it IS the left who are the main people talking about race. I listen to both the left and the right, and as sure as the sun came up this morning, race isn’t a topic for anyone on the right, unless it’s a news story, but the progressive shows will actively look for ways to make everything about race. They, like you, toss around the “R” word frivolously.

All that does is let's racists go unopposed. You don't stop a behavior by not talking about it.

Did you ever that racism is only as prevalent as it is, is because people keep bringing it up? I’m not saying racism doesn’t exist, but, the left exacerbates it by trying to force it into every discussion, even in times when there is no reason to

The way you go about it does more harm than good to race issues because you want to use it as a weapon in a forceful way, and every time someone doesn’t agree with you on something, you call them racist. How can you have a discussion with someone like that?

Forum List

Back