Right-Wing Bullies Continue to Attack Children

You people have already splattered your hate all over this board, and demonstrated your bigotry.

A man with a gun chased an innocent kid down and killed him. Your immediate reaction was to denigrate the kid, and try to make the murderer the victim. Then you all come out with the bullshit stories about how this kid attacked the gunman. Now we have police videos that show what a total lie those stories were. The kid was murdered for being black and walking down the street. And that seems to be perfectly ok with you assholes.

sounds like you were there Rocks.....tell us what went down.....because that video in your link told me nothing.....it just showed Zimmerman getting out of the police car.....

No grass stains on the jacket. No blood stains on the jacket. No broken nose, no wounds to the back of the head.

But, if you wish to defend murder one, be my guest. It shows your state of mind, not mine.

You people have already splattered your hate all over this board, and demonstrated your bigotry.

A man with a gun chased an innocent kid down and killed him. Your immediate reaction was to denigrate the kid, and try to make the murderer the victim. Then you all come out with the bullshit stories about how this kid attacked the gunman. Now we have police videos that show what a total lie those stories were. The kid was murdered for being black and walking down the street. And that seems to be perfectly ok with you assholes.

Murdered for being BLACK..dear gawd..stop with your nonsense..you look silly

Yes, murdered for being black. Had he been white, would Zimmerman have confronted him?
if he looked like a punk.....he may have.....

Looks to me like Zimmerman got a break from the DA.

WAs his murder racially motivated?

Basically who cares?

A kid was murdered (apparently without cause) and his murderer ought to be brought to justice.

Now I note how many of you respond by showing us examples of BLACK ON WHITE violence and murder.

Of course those people ALSO ought to be brought to stand for their crimes. RACE doesn't matter...crime matters!

Do any of you have examples of BLACK ON WHITE violence where the perps were not brought to justice?

And if you do does that somehow make it okay that Zimmerman hasn't been charged?

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Last edited:
Getting negged by bigoted assholes is an honor.

Why are you whining about being neg rep'd.
Christ - start a thread on it and have a public meltdown, asswipe.

Hell, not whining, that is your department. We all know who the ignorant bigoted assholes on this board are. They demonstrate their bile daily. And this is just a message board on the internet. Neg or positive are irrelevent to real life.

Things that are relevent are people gunning down unarmed minors that were doing nothing wrong, and being allowed to get away with it. Not going to happen now, thanks to all the public outcry.

Yes, I am angry. I thought that as a nation we were past the coverup of racial motivated murder. That something like this would automatically be treated as the murder it is. I find it appalling to see this happening in the 21st century. And I believe the we need, as a nation, to find out who is behind the coverup. And to punish them to the full extent of the law.

It appears as if Zimmerman acted in self-defense, when attacked by the hoodlum.

Shut the fuck up until the investigation is over - you stupid little asswipe.

It appears that you are a lying bigot. And I will not shut up, nor will many, many others across this nation. This is an atrocity. A cold blooded murder.

Without the outcry nationwide of people like myself, there would be no investigation taking place. And now the investigation has to include who gave the coverup orders, and why.

Rocks where is your outcry of the Kids who get murdered daily by Gang Bangers every Fucking day in Big City Ghettos USA?............you know the kid just walking home from school and gets shot.....i never heard you yell at that like you are for this kid....

Getting negged by bigoted assholes is an honor.

I didn't come here for reputation.

I came here to chew bubble gum and KICK CONTARD ASS!

And I'm ALL OUT OF BUBBLE GUM.

CONZ here are running scared because I've kicked their bitch asses back and forth across the board. NOT ONE of my well substantiated posts has been disproven or even refuted beyond a 3rd grade playground level.

The CONZ here are simply parrots of what they hear on right wing radio which is pathetically easy to destroy. I'm sure it confounds them why it sounds so good coming out of Glenn Beck's or Vibratin Dildo O'Reilly's pie hole, but here, it turns to runny shit in their hands.

Tell us about Crystal Gayle Mangum, libtards.

Can we go back far enough to dig up what you were saying about that?

That would be interesting.

It appears as if Zimmerman acted in self-defense, when attacked by the hoodlum.

Shut the fuck up until the investigation is over - you stupid little asswipe.

It appears that you are a lying bigot. And I will not shut up, nor will many, many others across this nation. This is an atrocity. A cold blooded murder.

Without the outcry nationwide of people like myself, there would be no investigation taking place. And now the investigation has to include who gave the coverup orders, and why.

Rocks where is your outcry of the Kids who get murdered daily by Gang Bangers every Fucking day in Big City Ghettos USA?............you know the kid just walking home from school and gets shot.....i never heard you yell at that like you are for this kid....

What the hell is wrong with you? The outcry is that there was a coverup to what at first seemed a manslaughter, and has now been shown to be a clear case of murder one.
In the cases you are talking about, if they caught the perp, he was charged and incarcerated.

What the hell is wrong with you? The outcry is that there was a coverup to what at first seemed a manslaughter, and has now been shown to be a clear case of murder one.
In the cases you are talking about, if they caught the perp, he was charged and incarcerated.

Pssssssssst.....

Appears Zimmerman was acting in self defense.
Case still under investigation.
Shut the fuck up until case is completed.
That is all.

When I read the title to this thread I couldn't help but remember how kind (cough, cough) the left wing media was to Sara Palin's kids, Willow, Piper and of course Trig.

Yea, how quickly the left forgets.

sounds like you were there Rocks.....tell us what went down.....because that video in your link told me nothing.....it just showed Zimmerman getting out of the police car.....

No grass stains on the jacket. No blood stains on the jacket. No broken nose, no wounds to the back of the head.

But, if you wish to defend murder one, be my guest. It shows your state of mind, not mine.
Rocks your the one who posted a video which showed absolutely NOTHING...and your talking like you were there....i have seen 10 stories on this and they all seem somewhat different....why should i believe what you have to say?....or someone else here?....

Pssssssssst.....

Appears Zimmerman was acting in self defense.
Case still under investigation.
Shut the fuck up until case is completed.
That is all.

Warrior, They.Don't.Care. About guilt or innocence. They're just not interested.

libtards are mostly irrelevant in civilized societies. All they got is outrage, all they got is hate.

The guilt or innocence of this kid Zimmerman is of ZERO importance to the.

What IS important is that they have a chance to shout their hate from the rooftops, to scream and yell and point fingers and lay blame and.... Just be libtard morons in general.

If Zimmerman is found innocent, this will go the way of the Duke Rape Case and the McMartin Pre-school trials.

They'll lose interest.

Until the next thing happens that gives them the chance to scream their hatred of our free society from the roof tops again.

The FILTH in the LSM loves it because it sells papers and get s people to tune into failing TV programs to hear outrageous tales of woe and listen lies.

Guilt? Innocence? Facts?

libtards just aren't interested

Oh yea and back to the Palin kids, did you hear what the president said about that?? Here, I'll help you:..........................................................................................................

Forum List

Back