Four more years pause! Biden's approval sinks to all-time low

They weren't coming to the GOP as you guys claimed, which you knew is what I was referring to. Playing dumb doesn't magically change history for you, so what's the point other than you dodging the point because you know you can't refute it?

Nobody claimed that.

Trump is attracting minority voters to his campaign, especially black and hispanic men, while Ashley's dad/rapist keeps saying stupid shit like this:

1714082601509.png

There actually was a slight shift among black men, but not enough to offset the lost suburban support that resulted in Republicans getting spanked throughout a good chunk of the country.

"While he is even or leading former President Donald Trump in some racehorse polls, Biden’s approval rating is about 10 points under the previous record low of a winning incumbent," Bedard writes. "That was former President George W. Bush, who beat then-Sen. John Kerry, despite having a 48% approval rating."

In a new Hill/DDHQ survey, just 38.6% approve of Biden, 58.1% don’t. In the Gallup tracking poll, Biden is at 40% approval.

Pollsters such as Gallup have said that an approval of 50% or higher is the key to reelection. Drop below, and chances shrink to just 50-50.

Bush had the lowest approval rating in decades, but a recent Gallup analysis noted that “he registered multiple 50% readings earlier in the month and had a 51% approval rating among likely voters in that final survey.” Biden hasn’t seen 50% since late July 2021.

The closest presidential approval rating of an incumbent to Biden today is former President Jimmy Carter, who had a 37% approval rating entering the election. He lost in a historic landslide to former President Ronald Reagan.

"While he is even or leading former President Donald Trump in some racehorse polls, Biden’s approval rating is about 10 points under the previous record low of a winning incumbent," Bedard writes. "That was former President George W. Bush, who beat then-Sen. John Kerry, despite having a 48% approval rating."

In a new Hill/DDHQ survey, just 38.6% approve of Biden, 58.1% don’t. In the Gallup tracking poll, Biden is at 40% approval.

Pollsters such as Gallup have said that an approval of 50% or higher is the key to reelection. Drop below, and chances shrink to just 50-50.

Bush had the lowest approval rating in decades, but a recent Gallup analysis noted that “he registered multiple 50% readings earlier in the month and had a 51% approval rating among likely voters in that final survey.” Biden hasn’t seen 50% since late July 2021.

The closest presidential approval rating of an incumbent to Biden today is former President Jimmy Carter, who had a 37% approval rating entering the election. He lost in a historic landslide to former President Ronald Reagan.

Prepare for EPIC DemoKKKrat election fraud.

Prepare for EPIC DemoKKKrat election fraud.
I really don't think so. dimocrap FILTH know this election is gonzo, that there is not hope of salvaging it. I think it's why we haven't seen a push to replace Sponge Brains Shits Pants.

They did the damage they wanted to do and they're happy with what they got done. They'll wait and try for 2028

I really don't think so. dimocrap FILTH know this election is gonzo, that there is not hope of salvaging it. I think it's why we haven't seen a push to replace Sponge Brains Shits Pants.

They did the damage they wanted to do and they're happy with what they got done. They'll wait and try for 2028

Maybe, but I still think they're going to try to steal another one.

Forum List

Back