Trump slams Arizona right wing nuts for abortion ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

The First Amendment​

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.”

Since the nation’s founding, people of various faiths have held different views on abortion, on when life begins, and on what constitutes personhood. The question of when life begins remains a spiritual and religious one; therefore, federal and state governments cannot show a preference for certain religious groups and their beliefs over others. Governments cannot pass abortion bans simply because some religious groups hold the spiritual view that a fetus constitutes human life.

The Fourth Amendment​

“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures.”

When a government bans abortion, it violates the right of the people (women) to be secure in their persons (bodies) against government seizure (gov’t control of uteruses).

While I understand the desperation, that doesnt apply at all. Government seizure? :lol:

You mean by doing this is an election year... You wish to screw them next year...

This Trump's mess, own your fucking shit.
Jesus. Even when he disagrees with it, the trump addicts still blame him :lol:
He could cure all cancers, and you would blame him for measles.

Trump caused the problem...

This is typical Trump, he no foresight... He puts things in place for this to happen and then acts fucking suprised when this shit happens...

What the fuck do you expect when put a bunch of Pro-Corporation Christian Zealots on the SC with little regard for the actaul people's wishes...

Trump plays Snap when the game is Chess...

Trump owns this shit and so does his MAGA base... Own your own stink.
What's the "stink?"

The constitution lays out what the fed gov is supposed to protect. Abortion isnt one of them.
In fact, it specifically states that issues like abortion are left to the states.
While I am pro choice and understand what you are saying, I dont agree with it. I dont think the state should force gestation; its none of their business. But the fed gov has no right to interfere. The States do.
Can the state force the entire population to dye its hair blonde or force men to have short hair? Is that a right a state has?

I am very proud of Trump for standing up to the right wing nuts who just came up with his abortion ban in Arizona . The law is very draconian and we need to be more moderate in our approach to things as Republicans.

Thank you, Donald Trump for your moderation and centrism. Trump is growing on me:

I’m guessing this has already been said, but trump had absolutely nothing to do with the arizona law

His SCOTUS repealed Roe vs Wade. So yep, he has everything to do with it. The voters will remind him in November.
He did appoint the black robes who made the difference on repealing the previous abortion decision

But that allows the people to decide rather than 5 unelected judges on the supreme court

THREAD LOCKED - VIOLATES CLEAN START RULE
1712854165592.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back