Right-Wing Bullies Continue to Attack Children

I guess the fabricated "War on Women" didn't pan out as well as they intended. Ho hum. Another day. Another "Wag the Tail".

This post personifies the lack of feeling the rw's have for a dead teenager.

If he were YOUR child, how would you feel about people sighing and saying his death is "Ho Hum"?

Liberals think 26 yo's are children.

If YOU had a child, you would know that he/she is always your child. Doesn't matter the age, he will always be YOUR child. If Martin had been 26, would his life be worth more? less? What is the point of using that figure? Dead is DEAD and corrupt and crooked police are just that. No matter what the age of the dead VICTIM.

I don't know why you rw's want Zimmerman to get away with murdering Martin although its pretty obvious that if Martin were not black, you would likely see it differently.

Sick and sad and desperate rw's, what needs to happen is a legal arrest of Zimmerman and trial. There are no excuses left to you.

Yes, I am angry. I thought that as a nation we were past the coverup of racial motivated murder. That something like this would automatically be treated as the murder it is. I find it appalling to see this happening in the 21st century. And I believe the we need, as a nation, to find out who is behind the coverup. And to punish them to the full extent of the law.

I thought, we as a nation, were past mob justice. I thought we, as a nation, were past making decisions based on emotions rather than the evidence. I thought we, as a nation, treated men as innocent until they are proven guilty.

I've been sad, rather than angry, when I see otherwise.

There is no evidence of a coverup. BTW

Where have you been?

There has been nothing but coverup from the very first moment. That's why somebody is leaking FACTS.

And, from what I see, I don't think the coverup will end.

Yes, I am angry. I thought that as a nation we were past the coverup of racial motivated murder. That something like this would automatically be treated as the murder it is. I find it appalling to see this happening in the 21st century. And I believe the we need, as a nation, to find out who is behind the coverup. And to punish them to the full extent of the law.

I thought, we as a nation, were past mob justice. I thought we, as a nation, were past making decisions based on emotions rather than the evidence. I thought we, as a nation, treated men as innocent until they are proven guilty.

Where have you been?

There has been nothing but coverup from the very first moment. That's why somebody is leaking FACTS.

And, from what I see, I don't think the coverup will end.

Yet despite all this "Evidence" of a coverup, you can't provide any evidence of a single person covering up anything.

I guess the fabricated "War on Women" didn't pan out as well as they intended. Ho hum. Another day. Another "Wag the Tail".

This post personifies the lack of feeling the rw's have for a dead teenager.

If he were YOUR child, how would you feel about people sighing and saying his death is "Ho Hum"?

Liberals think 26 yo's are children.

If YOU had a child, you would know that he/she is always your child. Doesn't matter the age, he will always be YOUR child. If Martin had been 26, would his life be worth more? less? What is the point of using that figure? Dead is DEAD and corrupt and crooked police are just that. No matter what the age of the dead VICTIM.

I don't know why you rw's want Zimmerman to get away with murdering Martin although its pretty obvious that if Martin were not black, you would likely see it differently.

Sick and sad and desperate rw's, what needs to happen is a legal arrest of Zimmerman and trial. There are no excuses left to you.

shut up, you don't know what your imaginary (right wingers) feel or want..
you are a sick puke

Last edited:
You people have already splattered your hate all over this board, and demonstrated your bigotry.

A man with a gun chased an innocent kid down and killed him. Your immediate reaction was to denigrate the kid, and try to make the murderer the victim. Then you all come out with the bullshit stories about how this kid attacked the gunman. Now we have police videos that show what a total lie those stories were. The kid was murdered for being black and walking down the street. And that seems to be perfectly ok with you assholes.

Except of course for the fact that there is another story cooberated by eye witnesses saying the exact opposite.

So we are supposed to just ignore the evidence because of an emotional reaction?

Even if he did attack him the kid wasn't shot in the act of Zimmerman defending himself, he hunted the kid down basically and killed, what the fack is wrong with your dumb retarded ass? Zimmerman was on the phone with the cops and still hunted the kid down, if I'm in my car against an unarmed kid all I have to do is roll up the windows and wait for the police to come and give a description of the suspect, I don't have to hunt anyone down and kill them, for facking what? You dumb facking partisans are just relentlessly stupid in your arguments supporting shat that can't be supported.

You facking partisan Contards don't prsume any man as innocent until proven guilty, look at ever accusation against Obama, you dumbass convicted him of shat based on lies.

You facking partisan Contards don't prsume any man as innocent until proven guilty, look at ever accusation against Obama, you dumbass convicted him of shat based on lies.

Last time I checked, Obama hasnt been convicted of any crimes. Which is why most of us aren't wasting time with impeachment, but rather seeking to defeat him at the ballot box.

Which crime has Obama been accused of which we have found him guilty?

You people have already splattered your hate all over this board, and demonstrated your bigotry.

A man with a gun chased an innocent kid down and killed him. Your immediate reaction was to denigrate the kid, and try to make the murderer the victim. Then you all come out with the bullshit stories about how this kid attacked the gunman. Now we have police videos that show what a total lie those stories were. The kid was murdered for being black and walking down the street. And that seems to be perfectly ok with you assholes.

Except of course for the fact that there is another story cooberated by eye witnesses saying the exact opposite.

So we are supposed to just ignore the evidence because of an emotional reaction?

Even if he did attack him the kid wasn't shot in the act of Zimmerman defending himself, he hunted the kid down basically and killed, what the fack is wrong with your dumb retarded ass? Zimmerman was on the phone with the cops and still hunted the kid down, if I'm in my car against an unarmed kid all I have to do is roll up the windows and wait for the police to come and give a description of the suspect, I don't have to hunt anyone down and kill them, for facking what? You dumb facking partisans are just relentlessly stupid in your arguments supporting shat that can't be supported.

You're telling me you don't even know the acount of what happened?

1. Zimmerman sees someone suspicious, gets out of his car, follows him while calling 911.
2. 911 operator says he doesn't have to follolw him.
3. Zimmerman heads back toward his car.
4. Trayvon allegedly comes from behind him and asks him if he has a problem with him.
5. Zimmerman response saying no and reaches to his cell phone.
6. At this point zimmerman and I believe one witness state that Trayvon punched him in the face.
7. Zimmerman is taken to the ground and having his head smacked into the concrete. A struggle ensues.
8. During the struggle, Zimmerman's gun is exposed and Trayvon allegedly says something to the effect that Zimmerman is going to die tonight.
9. The struggle continues and Trayvon is shot.

None of the cooberating facts show any evidence that Zimmerman hunted Trayvon down and shot him. Assuming Zimmerman's account is accurate, and at least one eye witness is cooberating his account, then this was self defense. There is absolutely no premediation.

Now, some of the facts that are out could be wrong. Some may be disputed. That would be why Zimmerman was taken into custody the night of the shooting and questioned. That's why the investigation is still ongoing. As of right now, the police can't prove murder beyond a reasonable doubt, or they would have arrested him already.

I recommend finding out more facts before you rush to judgment. The facts so far dont indicate murder.

I see CONZ are in full on "screw the blacks, they don't vote for us anyways and mebbe we'll get a racist turnout bump from the south" mode.

How on earth do you reach conclusions so contrary to the facts?

Because the facts dont matter to them. Itis all about the narrative that will help them attain a greater objective. In this case, they want to roll back 'stand your ground' laws and if some innocent people have to suffer and maybe get lynched along the way to this greater good, then they will make that sacrifice gladly.

Just sux to be the sacrifice.

lol, you are being such a jack ass.

Thank you for exemplifying the dribeling stupidity of the lynch mob.

Not all children, just black children. They are simply widening the number of minorities they hate.

This has gone beyond a call for justice, to a "black" lynching on a person that is "non-black". I grew up hearing about the terrible crimes done to blacks with lynchings and the injust ways they were treated after the civil war, up to the 60's (and occasionally after that). The gov't passed specific laws to protect, and equalize oportunitity for blacks (in some cases elevating blacks over more qualified "non-blacks"). Now it appears that Spike Lee, Oprah Winfrey, Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and others don't mind "lynching" as long as they are on the "right side" of the rope.

Up until this President, race relations seemed to be moving forward. Now, we have "black leaders" calling for the same methods that they claimed were so hateful and predjudiced against blacks to be used on "non-blacks". Where is the responsibility of the "black leaders" to lead "blacks" into the light?
I read Helter Skelter, about Charles Manson; I thought it was extremely stupid on his part to think that he could get the blacks to rise up to violence, and then when things settled down, he would be the only one capable of "ruling". This last week has made me wonder, are a large portion of blacks that easily manipulated? Can it be that easy to push their buttons, to make them turn into the similar type animals that terrorized black communities a generation ago? Will that same percentage of blacks usher in chaos that is found in islamic ghettos in European nation? Will the majority of the black community, that lives according to the laws (as much as they can), ignore this threat to our country of LAWS? Will this tragic event divide the nation into colors, instead of bringing it together to make it safer, where people can walk in their own neighborhoods without being afraid?

Forum List

Back