Proof that people are born gay?

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
So brad and angelina are letting their daughter Shiloh be herself. She wants to look like a boy. Is this is sign that she is born gay?

0648b1d8.jpg

No, but I do think people are born gay. For one most of my gay friends knew something was different about them by an early age. And all said they never had attraction to the opposite sex.

This is more than liking purple. Shiloh wants to be a boy. She wants to be called John.

Now some parents would discourage this behavior. But brad and Angie being new age parents, let her be a boy.

This could be a sign that she was born gay.

Well if I am alive in ten years and or still give a crap about this, I will have this documented that I think Shiloh Jolie Pitt is gay.

This is more than liking purple. Shiloh wants to be a boy. She wants to be called John.

Now some parents would discourage this behavior. But brad and Angie being new age parents, let her be a boy.

My son wanted to be called "Chelsea Yellow" when he was 4.

I wouldn't let him.

Did I thwart his genetic gayness?

It's a sign that they are embracing certain parental stylings that suggest allowing kids to come to their own gender identity more organically. I don't see the harm.

Or the lack of any boundaries whatsoever results in confused and lost children who are unhappy for the rest of their lives.

While I believe that people are born gay, I agree with allie that in some cases, hetero children dabble in gay sex out of "bi curiosity" and many are "lost and confused children who may be unhappy the rest of their lives." Particularly troubled teen girls, looking for any kind of love, who are exploited by older female predators. I've seen it happen too many times. That kind of experimentation can be dangerous - physically and emotionally. Parents have an obligation to prevent it; not condone it.

Some cases?

I have 4 kids...every single one of them has "dabbled" with their sexuality, as has every kid I've ever seen. I've seen a lot.

It's normal, just like challenging authority is normal when they're teens is normal, and wanting to be independent is normal in 3 year olds.

That doesn't mean you let them drive the bus.

So brad and angelina are letting their daughter Shiloh be herself. She wants to look like a boy. Is this is sign that she is born gay?

0648b1d8.jpg

3 Reasons why you fail

1) Gender dysphoria =/= homosexuality

2) Tomboy =/= lesbian

3) Traditional gender roles are predominantly cultural

Or the lack of any boundaries whatsoever results in confused and lost children who are unhappy for the rest of their lives.
You've any evidence that children who are not forced to conform to gender roles they do not identify with are generally unhappy as a result of not being forced into those traditional gender roles?

Or are you just talking out your ass again?

Most kids who are identified as homosexuals before the age of 6 I can say fairly definitively are going to be miserable people.

But of course I'm talking out my ass. It's my new hobby.

She's three years old! Shiloh probably is probably picking up on some fantasy character who happens to be a boy. At least she isn't already trying to emulate her mom!

Well if I am alive in ten years and or still give a crap about this, I will have this documented that I think Shiloh Jolie Pitt is gay.

We can't wait and will file your post in our "favorites." :cuckoo:

My son wanted to be called "Chelsea Yellow" when he was 4.

I wouldn't let him.

Did I thwart his genetic gayness?

Did you ever have to beat him?

Forum List

Back