Male “EX Gay” Therapist busted for sexual assault......of men

Like Citizens United, the Lawrence decision can easily be changed. And if we can get some more conservatism on the Court, violating other men's buttholes may soon no longer enjoy this protected status.
You had better hope that does not hapen. You'll be in deep shit the next time you go in for a stint in the big house

I expect nothing. It was an open question for anyone to speculate on. Did my question make you feel singled out and cornered? If so it was projected by you because my question was general ..... your response was not.
Listen Bubba . This is supposed to be an adult discussion about the hypocrisy and dangers of reparative therapy . You question is just trolling and dragging it down to a pre teen level. It is pointless and stupid

Listen Bubba . This is supposed to be an adult discussion about the hypocrisy and dangers of reparative therapy . You question is just trolling and dragging it down to a pre teen level. It is pointless and stupid

Why do you think reparative therapy is "dangerous" at all?

If someone wants to quit the the butt hole violation habit, what's wrong with them seeking help and people providing help?

Isn't it a lot more psychiatrically dangerous to tell a young person that sodomy is incurable and they are just doomed once they adopt that lifestyle? Sounds like a way to send someone to the pits of despair.

I've always said the people should try to be all they can be, and if they want to change their lives they can.

If someone wants to quit the the butt hole violation habit, what's wrong with them seeking help and people providing help?

Isn't it a lot more psychiatrically dangerous to tell a young person that sodomy is incurable and they are just doomed once they adopt that lifestyle? Sounds like a way to send someone to the pits of despair.

I've always said the people should try to be all they can be, and if they want to change their lives they can.
That is a whole lot of ignorance crammed into one post. You should do some actual reading on the subject, but you wont. You fear knowledge. You prefer life in your safe place bubble. Bubble Boy,

I expect nothing. It was an open question for anyone to speculate on. Did my question make you feel singled out and cornered? If so it was projected by you because my question was general ..... your response was not.
Listen Bubba .
My name's not Bubba but I'm listening, Bonzo.
This is supposed to be an adult discussion ...
Let's hope so. I'll read the rest of your reply now and judge for myself.
... about the hypocrisy and dangers of reparative therapy .
Is it?
You question is just trolling ...
You're wrong about that. I have been witness to a similarly related instance (as in the OP) and it was a very unsavoury occurrence where the fellow in question lost his job and caused great distress to the families of his victims. My original comment (the one you object to) is rooted in the facts & the initial denial of what took place. If you think you can shame me out due to your surface ignorance then you are the fool, not me.
... and dragging it down to a pre teen level.
If you see it that way it's because it's on your level of understanding. So, that's a good thing!
It is pointless and stupid
OK, but then why did you take my open 'multiple choice' question and turn it into a personal insult to your ..... ego? ..... knowledge? ....... fragile character? You could have answered:

1). Yes
2). No
3). No comment
4). A pointless and stupid question, or
5). Ignored it
.... just to name a few. Challenging me instead was a mistake you should not have made. Learn something from it.

Very well said. 👍
That is a whole lot of ignorance crammed into one post. You should do some actual reading on the subject, but you wont. You fear knowledge. You prefer life in your safe place bubble. Bubble Boy,
You are so full of yourself yet you have zero insight.

You sure are obsessed with sodomy….

You sure are obsessed with sodomy….
What do you think the rape of a man is about if not about sodomy ....... stealing his shoelaces?

You're wrong about that. I have been witness to a similarly related instance (as in the OP) and it was a very unsavoury occurrence where the fellow in question lost his job and caused great distress to the families of his victims. My original comment (the one you object to) is rooted in the facts & the initial denial of what took place. If you think you can shame me out due to your surface ignorance then you are the fool, not me.
Well , well. what do we have here? Some real life even that you want to share ? Maybe we’re getting somewhere although you are still not spelling it out- either due to laziness or a lack of communication skills

You might want to start by explaining who this “ fellow in question “is or a least what it is that he did. Something involving homosexuality or sexual abuse I would think,. Maybe also having something to do with conversion therapy? I can only guess because your original comment about a gay gym teacher in a locker room was in direct response to my OP about a therapist who is trying to make gay people straight who was actively engaged in homosexuality and in fact a sexual predator . Furthermore all gay gym teachers are not going to respond the same to a given situation, so for that reason alone m your question is stupid

As it stands now, your comment or question is no less stupid and inappropriate now than it was before. So put on your big boy pants / find your thinking cap and see if you can explain how your question about a gay gym teacher makes sense as a response to my op learn how to communicate like an adult, assuming that you are one

These so called “Conversion” therapists , sometimes called “Reparative “therapists are a sleazy and dangerous bunch. The whole industry is built on the lie that homosexuality is a choice and that those living a “homosexual lifestyle” can change.

Here is but one example of the extreme dishonesty and hypocrisy that pervades this perverse practice . I will say again, those who rail the loudest against homosexuality are often closet queers harboring a deep self loathing. And they really have no interest in helping gay people. This guy could not even help himself. Their goal is only to marginalized, dehumanize and sometimes exploit gays

Sexual misconduct allegations lead Arizona ex-gay therapist to surrender his license - LGBTQ Nation
Let's see. He was a pervert, gave that up, and then became a pervert again. Who cares?

..... Some real life even that you want to share ? ..... although you are still not spelling it out- either due to laziness or a lack of communication skills
You'll never know.
You might want to start by explaining who this “ fellow in question “is or a least what it is that he did. ....
Then again I might not.
I can only guess because your original comment about a gay gym teacher in a locker room ...
I guess you don't see the logic in that.
... all gay gym teachers are not going to respond the same to a given situation ...
No shit?
As it stands now, your comment or question is no less stupid and inappropriate now than it was before.
It's nice that you have something to believe ..... or disbelieve.
..... see if you can explain how your question about a gay gym teacher makes sense as a response to my op ....
How will convincing you benefit me?

Forum List

Back