Proof that people are born gay?

☭proletarian☭;2088767 said:
No one is saying "encourage it". Once they hit school, they will figure out where they fit in. Besides, you can tell them you don't want your clothes ruined. BUT, if they do turn out gay, you will never be able to "beat it out of them". Poor Marie Osmond. Parents should never have to go through that. She can thank her Church.

Or one can put it down to the inherent miserableness of sexually confused children.
Another reason not to encourage gayness.
Or one can attribute it to the hard times given to these people by ignorant persons like yourself who can't mind your own damned business and leave your nose out of other people's sexuality.

Another good reason to not tolerate ignorant, judgmental fools.

I haven't passed judgment on anyone, dickweed...except parents who think it's okay to confuse their kids regarding their sexual identity at a very young age.

Nor am I ignorant. I've worked with allegedly "gay" children (almost always the product of exceedingly dysfunctional families), have known my fair share of teen and young adult suicides, and work with and personally know gay people.

I could care less what adults do in their off hours. But it's child abuse to identify a child as a homosexual before they're even old enough to fucking write their names.

So brad and angelina are letting their daughter Shiloh be herself. She wants to look like a boy. Is this is sign that she is born gay?

0648b1d8.jpg

I don't know if it is a sign, but I support her parents decision to let her be. To do otherwise would just increase Shiloh's current curiosity and propel her desire to explore. "The thrill of forbidden fruit," so to speak.

I actually think he clothes are cute, as is her hair.

I don't have a problem with gender neutral clothing..I try to get my little girl into vests all the time (she refuses).

Nor am I ignorant. I've worked with allegedly "gay" children

Right.

I call bullshit. Nobody I've ever known who works with glbtqq folk would say 'allegedly gay'. Either you're talking out your ass or you're the worst person such people could ever have the misfortune of running into.
(almost always the product of exceedingly dysfunctional families), have known my fair share of teen and young adult suicides, and work with and personally know gay people.

Then you must hide your real nature much better in person than you do here.
I could care less what adults do in their off hours.

Then do care less.

I actually think he clothes are cute, as is her hair.

I don't have a problem with gender neutral clothing..I try to get my little girl into vests all the time (she refuses).

So you're trying to force her to become asexual/lesbian against her will so she'll be confused and kill herself someday?

☭proletarian☭;2088767 said:
No one is saying "encourage it". Once they hit school, they will figure out where they fit in. Besides, you can tell them you don't want your clothes ruined. BUT, if they do turn out gay, you will never be able to "beat it out of them". Poor Marie Osmond. Parents should never have to go through that. She can thank her Church.
Or one can put it down to the inherent miserableness of sexually confused children.Another reason not to encourage gayness.
Or one can attribute it to the hard times given to these people by ignorant persons like yourself who can't mind your own damned business and leave your nose out of other people's sexuality.

Another good reason to not tolerate ignorant, judgmental fools.

There are many good points being made on this thread.

I agree with staying out of people's business although I'm nosey.

I happen to believe people are born gay I think some choose to hide it because of social pressure.

Is it easier to accept a girl wanted to dress like a boy?

What if she was a 3 year old boy that wanted to wear a pretty princess dress?

Last edited:
One gay man that I have worked for many years has a twin brother.
Both all state high school football players their junior and senior year in high school in the highest classification in Georgia. His mother is a paralegal in another firm I work for. Her husband divorced her because she stood by her sons when they came out in college.
They both knew they were gay at about puberty when most kids find out. There was nothing girly about either of them ever.
Sterotypes are rampant when others stick their noses into the private lives of others. used to be conservatives stood for minding your own damn business. Man, things have changed.
And dig the source provided here: a super market check out rag. Great credibility there.

So brad and angelina are letting their daughter Shiloh be herself. She wants to look like a boy. Is this is sign that she is born gay?

0648b1d8.jpg

No. It doesn't suggest a thing at this point, but I'm certain those kids are going to be screwed up thanks in no small part to these stupid, intrusive kinds of magazines and their articles. It takes a real scum bag to write an article like this and something even worse to publish it. I'm certain hell has a special place set aside just for them.

Actually, I think of it as quite disturbing. As many of you've already said: just let her be. For some reason, it gets worse that Angelina is a celebrity and one that I've thought being a bit strange. Can't she just stop adopting children and messing them up?

This is more than liking purple. Shiloh wants to be a boy. She wants to be called John.

Now some parents would discourage this behavior. But brad and Angie being new age parents, let her be a boy.

This could be a sign that she was born gay.

It sounds more like a sign that she is transgender. Or...she's just going through a phase she'll grow out of.

I don't think lesbians want to be male. I think they're perfectly happy being female. They just want to have sex with other women, but they still want to be women themselves.

A female who thinks of herself as male is transgender, not gay.

Last edited:
Or, she is being a kid and doing what she wants to do until she gets more years under her belt where things are clearer to her.

Forum List

Back