Proof that people are born gay?

☭proletarian☭;2087533 said:
This is more than liking purple. Shiloh wants to be a boy. She wants to be called John.

Now some parents would discourage this behavior. But brad and Angie being new age parents, let her be a boy.

This could be a sign that she was born gay.

What happens if she decides to be John and be raised a boy?

But then she dates boys and has them stick their penises into her mangina and lets them play with her manboobs.

Does that make her gay?

I think that'd make her Xotoxi :eusa_shhh:

And I'm not gay...thus proving my point.

So brad and angelina are letting their daughter Shiloh be herself. She wants to look like a boy. Is this is sign that she is born gay?

0648b1d8.jpg

Am I the only guy here who thinks the "21 HOT SPRING SHOES" are just fabulous!!!!:eusa_drool:

Damn this is gonna be a GREAT SPRING!!

I'm breaking out in a sweat, and my pants are getting tight!!!:tongue:

I need a double Mia Tai with a bird on the glass, and a little paper unbrella.

Last edited:
☭proletarian☭;2087484 said:
I was a tom boy growing up. Yep, I used to <gasp> beat up boys, but of course, only when they deserved it.
:eusa_liar:

He, when my neighbor called my little brother "fat", he deserved to be beat up...didn't matter that my little brother was fat at the time, he was family and only family could call him that. :D
Sure, and you you starting the conversation off 'heh- my little brother's a little porker, aint he?' isn't entrapment at all :rolleyes:

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;2087533 said:

But then she dates boys and has them stick their penises into her mangina and lets them play with her manboobs.

Does that make her gay?

I think that'd make her Xotoxi :eusa_shhh:

And I'm not gay...thus proving my point.

I thought you were trysexual? Or is that only when we give you tequila?

So brad and angelina are letting their daughter Shiloh be herself. She wants to look like a boy. Is this is sign that she is born gay?

0648b1d8.jpg

Am I the only guy here who thinks the "HOT SPRING SHOES" are just fabulous!!!!:eusa_drool:

I'm just wondering how Vienna tricked Jake.

I'd always considered Jake to be very savvy...but then again Vienna is a conniving bitch.

0648b1d8.jpg

Am I the only guy here who thinks the "HOT SPRING SHOES" are just fabulous!!!!:eusa_drool:

I'm just wondering how Vienna tricked Jake.

I'd always considered Jake to be very savvy...but then again Vienna is a conniving bitch.

I think Jake is cute: He deserves better than Vienna.

This is more than liking purple. Shiloh wants to be a boy. She wants to be called John.

Now some parents would discourage this behavior. But brad and Angie being new age parents, let her be a boy.

This could be a sign that she was born gay.

Does that make her gay?

lol yep.

0648b1d8.jpg

Until the doctor slaps them on the butt, then they're no longer gay, they're sad.

I think it's because kids need boundaries. They're miserable without them.

Then again...why would any good parent borrow trouble for such young children? Why groom them to go down such a difficult path?

Phyllis Schlafly, the mother of the conservative movement, Dick Cheney and Alan Keyes. All three extremely right wing Christian. All three with "gay" children. Did they raise their children to be gay or they just "were"?

They chose to be gay. At least their parents weren't encouraging them to be gay at the age of 4.

One hopes, anyway.

And I know gay people too, who weren't "raised" gay. Which tells me it's idiotic to encourage it in young children. If they're going to be gay, they're going to be gay. That doesn't mean we need to guide them that way.

No one is saying "encourage it". Once they hit school, they will figure out where they fit in. Besides, you can tell them you don't want your clothes ruined. BUT, if they do turn out gay, you will never be able to "beat it out of them". Poor Marie Osmond. Parents should never have to go through that. She can thank her Church.

Phyllis Schlafly, the mother of the conservative movement, Dick Cheney and Alan Keyes. All three extremely right wing Christian. All three with "gay" children. Did they raise their children to be gay or they just "were"?

They chose to be gay. At least their parents weren't encouraging them to be gay at the age of 4.

One hopes, anyway.

And I know gay people too, who weren't "raised" gay. Which tells me it's idiotic to encourage it in young children. If they're going to be gay, they're going to be gay. That doesn't mean we need to guide them that way.

No one is saying "encourage it". Once they hit school, they will figure out where they fit in. Besides, you can tell them you don't want your clothes ruined. BUT, if they do turn out gay, you will never be able to "beat it out of them". Poor Marie Osmond. Parents should never have to go through that. She can thank her Church.

Or one can put it down to the inherent miserableness of sexually confused children.
Another reason not to encourage gayness.

One hopes, anyway.

Or one can put it down to the inherent miserableness of sexually confused children.

He was 18 years old.

When Words Can Kill: 'That's So Gay' - ABC News

In your rush "not to encourage", you may be part of the problem. Has that ever been a consideration?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if I am alive in ten years and or still give a crap about this, I will have this documented that I think Shiloh Jolie Pitt is gay.

We can't wait and will file your post in our "favorites." :cuckoo:

Lol I might sound nuts but this is just the kind of psychological studies taxpayers fund

CNSNews.com - Feds Will Spend $400,000 to Study Drinking and Sex Habits of Homosexuals in Argentina
Apparently, we also pay for studies to tell us that when you're kid's playing video games, (s)he's not studying :doubt:

One hopes, anyway.

Or one can attribute it to the hard times given to these people by ignorant persons like yourself who can't mind your own damned business and leave your nose out of other people's sexuality.

Another good reason to not tolerate ignorant, judgmental fools.

Well if I am alive in ten years and or still give a crap about this, I will have this documented that I think Shiloh Jolie Pitt is gay.

We can't wait and will file your post in our "favorites." :cuckoo:

Lol I might sound nuts but this is just the kind of psychological studies taxpayers fund

CNSNews.com - Feds Will Spend $400,000 to Study Drinking and Sex Habits of Homosexuals in Argentina

The study began on Sept. 30, 2008, and runs through Aug. 31, 2010. It already has cost taxpayers $198,776. By the time the project ends, it will have cost $403,902, according to NIH.

That would appear to be one of those Don't-Tax-But-Spend-Anyway grants the Republicans are famous for.

Forum List

Back