Ignored by police, a mom tried to find her missing daughter. She wound up in jail

All lies she had no firearm as the story states and you left out.

So she wasn't arrested for assault with a firearm on a person?

The arrest record says differently:

And she didn't threaten to shoot a child? The deputies say differently.

Open the motherfucking door, or I’m breaking the window, bitch, and coming up in that motherfucker, I swear to God,” a woman’s voice could be heard saying, according to the incident report.

The boy said he didn’t know where her daughter was and “pleaded to be left alone,” the report states.

“I don’t give a fuck,” Hartley replied, according to deputies. “I will shoot your ass. Open up the motherfucking door. Where is my motherfucking daughter?”

So she did threaten to shoot this child, according to deputies.

Where then is the lie?

were you and the story you linked clearly states she had no firearm.

I didn't say she had a firearm. I said she threatened to shoot a child. Which, per deputies, she did.

“Open the motherfucking door, or I’m breaking the window, bitch, and coming up in that motherfucker, I swear to God,” a woman’s voice could be heard saying, according to the incident report.

The boy said he didn’t know where her daughter was and “pleaded to be left alone,” the report states.

“I don’t give a fuck,” Hartley replied, according to deputies. “I will shoot your ass. Open up the motherfucking door. Where is my motherfucking daughter?”

So where is the 'lie'? By the OP, by me, by the article, by anyone?

Again, the police charged the mother with burglary. The man she brought kicked the door in to confront the kid. Do they not understand the law either?

The OP accurately paraphrased the article.

On issues of the law, why would I ignore BOTH the article citing the deputies, and the arrest record.....and instead believe you, citing yourself?

Explain it to me. Because I don't think you read the article before responding. It clearly describes the assault on the kid, the threats to shoot him, the barging in, pretty much every point of the OP.
You are ignoring what the article said and instead subbing in what you consider happened by your own admission

You are ignoring what the article said and instead subbing in what you consider happened by your own admission

I'm quoting the article, the deputies, and the arrest report. You are only citing you.

The article clearly describes them kicking in the door of the child's residence and threatening to shoot him. The arrest report clearly indicated that Latricia Lanita Hartley was arrested for burglary, assault with firearm and child endangerment.

Why would I ignore the article, the deputies, and the arrest report and instead believe you citing yourself?

Especially when you clearly didn't read the article before replying.

I'm quoting the article, the deputies, and the arrest report. You are only citing you.

The article clearly describes them kicking in the door of the child's residence and threatening to shoot him. The arrest report clearly indicated that Latricia Lanita Hartley was arrested for burglary, assault with firearm and child endangerment.

Why would I ignore the article, the deputies, and the arrest report and instead believe you citing yourself?

Especially when you clearly didn't read the article before replying.
Being arrested for something does not mean you actually did it. Please point to the part in the article where she entered the house. Come on you can do it. Not what she was arrested for but where she actually went inside the home as you and the OP are claiming.

Being arrested for something does not mean you actually did it. Please point to the part in the article where she entered the house. Come on you can do it. Not what she was arrested for but where she actually went inside the home as you and the OP are claiming.

So the article, the deputies and the arrest report aren't reliable.....but you citing yourself is? So much for your claims that the OP lied. You've moved your goal posts.

Laughing....you fucked up. You called the OP an liar for accurately paraphrasing the article without you actually reading the article. The article clearly describes Latricia threatening to shoot the kid. It clearly describes them breaking the door down. The arrest report clearly confirms she was arrested for burglary, child endangerment and assault with firearm.

Demonstrating with crystal clarity that you didn't know what you were talking about when you opened your mouth.

I reread it. Ok so the girl is 14 and this is going on and she has all this proof on this 16 year old kid . Why did she not go to police in first place with the proof? In stead of wait till her daughter ran off with him? There is something off about this whole thing. oy

I reread it. Ok so the girl is 14 and this is going on and she has all this proof on this 16 year old kid . Why did she not go to police in first place with the proof? In stead of wait till her daughter ran off with him? There is something off about this whole thing. oy

It sounds like a mom who didn't trust the police to do their job, so tried to take the law into her own hands.

It didn't work out for her. She didn't find her daughter. And she was arrested for multiple felonies.

It sounds like a mom who didn't trust the police to do their job, so tried to take the law into her own hands.

It didn't work out for her. She didn't find her daughter. And she was arrested for multiple felonies.
we obviously didnt read the same story the cops did not do their job at all they refused to issue an amber alert and then refused to issue a new alert called ebony. And then when given precise directions to where the girl was failed to find her even though she was hiding under a bed in the home they searched.

we obviously didnt read the same story the cops did not do their job at all they refused to issue an amber alert and then refused to issue a new alert called ebony. And then when given precise directions to where the girl was failed to find her even though she was hiding under a bed in the home they searched.

And so.....threaten to shoot a child and kick in his door? That's not any of this works.

So the article, the deputies and the arrest report aren't reliable.....but you citing yourself is? So much for your claims that the OP lied. You've moved your goal posts.

Laughing....you fucked up. You called the OP an liar for accurately paraphrasing the article without you actually reading the article. The article clearly describes Latricia threatening to shoot the kid. It clearly describes them breaking the door down. The arrest report clearly confirms she was arrested for burglary, child endangerment and assault with firearm.

Demonstrating with crystal clarity that you didn't know what you were talking about when you opened your mouth.
Come on man you didn’t point to the part of the article that said she was in the house. If it’s there you should be able to quote it without any problem. I called the OP a liar because they are. Or are you also saying the 14 year old is 16 now

kidnap a child of mine and see what happens to you.

Who said the daughter was kidnapped? The daughter wasn't there. She had already been found under a bed earlier that day.

And if you start threatening to shoot kids and kick down their doors, you'll almost certainly be arrested too.

I'm sure that dad being in prison for threatening to murder a child will serve your family well.

What are you talking about she did go to the police.

Come on man you didn’t point to the part of the article that said she was in the house. If it’s there you should be able to quote it without any problem. I called the OP a liar because they are. Or are you also saying the 14 year old is 16 now

C'mon man. The article clearly affirms every point the OP offered. He paraphrased the article accurately.

Its you who didn't read it. And are now moving the goal posts in an attempt to scrabble some dignity from your failure when you opened your mouth on a topic you didn't understand.

Again, you've never once cited the article......because you've never read it. You're now actively ignoring it, the deputies and the arrest report. While I've read article, I've cited it, the deputies and the arrest report.

Our sources are not equal. No matter how hard you backpedal....its still just you, citing yourself.

C'mon man. The article clearly affirms every point the OP offered. He paraphrased the article accurately.

Its you who didn't read it. And are now moving the goal posts in an attempt to scrabble some dignity from your failure when you opened your mouth on a topic you didn't understand.

Again, you've never once cited the article......because you've never read it. You're now actively ignoring it, the deputies and the arrest report. While I've read article, I've cited it, the deputies and the arrest report.

Our sources are not equal. No matter how hard you backpedal....its still just you, citing yourself.
No they did not. The woman never barged into the house. The girl was not 16. Those things are not true. You have not offered any evidence to support those claims. Hell even the OP has come around and admitted they lied about the girls age.

Forum List

Back