Male “EX Gay” Therapist busted for sexual assault......of men

Following your "logic" you are a bigot. I don't make the rules.
Another predictable fallback position for you bigots....to call others a bigot , when you clearly do not ven understand the proper use of the word. Tell me. What are the "rules"?

Look up the definition of bigotry. It has nothing to do with disliking or disapproving of a group of people who engage in bahavior that is illegal and harmful to others. I am getting tired of your trolling bullshit

Last edited:
Another predictable fallback position for you bigots....to call others a bigot , when you clearly do not ven understand the proper use of the word. Tell me. What are the "rules"?

Look up the definition of bigotry. It has nothing to do with disliking or disapproving of a group of people who engage in bahavior that is illegal and harmful to others. I am getting tired of your trolling bullshit
Lol. Guess what? Those rules you fall back on that made things illegal, were in place not too many years ago. Being gay was a crime. And now, because you have reached your own level of morality, you rely on them to protect you from being the very same person you claim others to be.

Priceless!!

Lol. Guess what? Those rules you fall back on that made things illegal, were in place not too many years ago. Being gay was a crime. And now, because you have reached your own level of morality, you rely on them to protect you from being the very same person you claim others to be.

Priceless!!
Holy shit! You just admitted that your sense of morality is so nebulous and fluid that if pedophilia were to be legalized,- which it won’t be- you would support pedophiles . In fact you alread o by calling me a bigot for oppsing them. Got it !! I don’t decide what is wrong or right based strictly on what is legal but apparently you do

People who marginalized and persecuted gays before homosexuality was legal were bigots, and those who still marginalize and persecute gays are still bigots

Those who support pedophilia are fucked in the head, and calling me a bigot for not supporting pedophilia tells me just how fucked in the head you are .

Priceless!!

Last edited:

Priceless!!
Holy shit! You just admitted that your sense of morality is so nebulous and fluid that if pedophilia were to be legalized,- which it won’t be- you would support pedophiles . Got it I don’t decide what is wrong or right based strictly on what is legal but apparently you do

People who marginalized and persecuted gays before homosexuality was legal were bigots, and those who still marginalize and persecute gays are still bigots

Those who support pedophilia are fucked in the head, and calling me a bigot for not supporting pedophilia tells me just how fucked in the head you are .

Priceless!!

Priceless!!
Furthermore, you are basically calling me a hypocrite for supporting gays but not pedophiles which is actually my favorite logical fallacy. Logical fallacies are the last resort of people who do not actually have a logical argument so they must resort to fallacious tactics In this case you are employing the appeal to hypocrisy fallacy :
Tu quoque

In philosophy, whataboutism is known as “tu quoque”, or the appeal to hypocrisy.

It’s a logical fallacy: a pattern of reasoning that might sound convincing, but that is invalid because of a flaw in its logical structure.

In this case, the person using whataboutism — the “appeal to hypocrisy” — is attempting to discredit their opponent’s position by saying the opponent had failed to act in a way that is consistent with that position.

Last edited:
Google epigenetics and educate yourself. It's complicated. Probably too complicated for you

lol more made up rubbish that does nothing to 'prove' faggotry in genetic, just the latest pseudo-science fabricated by faggot 'activists', particularly those obsessed with sexually mutilating children.

You're a sick little fuck.

Holy shit! You just admitted that your sense of morality is so nebulous and fluid that if pedophilia were to be legalized,- which it won’t be- you would support pedophiles . In fact you alread o by calling me a bigot for oppsing them. Got it !! I don’t decide what is wrong or right based strictly on what is legal but apparently you do

Priceless!!
Your lack of ability to reason is distressing.

Sodomy is harmful behavior, and in many jurisdictions is as illegal as shit.

Taking another man's buttcheeks is a primary cause of aids and can cause malfunction in the area of elimination.

lol more made up rubbish that does nothing to 'prove' faggotry in genetic, just the latest pseudo-science fabricated by faggot 'activists', particularly those obsessed with sexually mutilating children.

You're a sick little fuck.
Willful ignorance! You fear being exposed to any information that might undermine the justification for your bigotry

Like Citizens United, the Lawrence decision can easily be changed. And if we can get some more conservatism on the Court, violating other men's buttholes may soon no longer enjoy this protected status.
Why do you care what two consenting adults do in their own bedroom? What a stupid thing to waste the court’s time on.

Why do you care what two consenting adults do in their own bedroom? What a stupid thing to waste the court’s time on.

They aren't always "consenting". But if they are, I could care less as long as the individuals keep it private.

Forum List

Back