Male “EX Gay” Therapist busted for sexual assault......of men

Then why are you disappointed and so angry about it?
Why the fuck would you think that I am angry or disappointed. ? To assume that yiu know what emotions I am experiencing is as stupid as stupid gets

I am just a amazed at how difficult it is to have a rational and reasonable conversation on an important topic. Trolls like you just drag down the level of discourse and run it into the gutter. You need to grow the fuck u and learn how to communicate like a big boy

Last edited:
Why the fuck ..... as stupid as stupid gets .... Trolls like you .... run it into the gutter. You need to grow the fuck u and learn how to communicate like a big boy
There is your whole argument. 🗣️

I made a valid point against which you trotted out your filthiest insults as a "pseudo counterpoint" but I shut you down. So here you are huffing and puffing and foaming at the mouth with more bad-mouth potty talk. You are inadvertently doing everything possible to prove that my initial observation was correct. In other words, "Once a determined XXXX ... always a XXXX". ⏭️

There is your whole argument. 🗣️

I made a valid point against which you trotted out your filthiest insults as a "pseudo counterpoint" but I shut you down. So here you are huffing and puffing and foaming at the mouth with more bad-mouth potty talk. You are inadvertently doing everything possible to prove that my initial observation was correct. In other words, "Once a determined XXXX ... always a XXXX". ⏭️
You made no valid point whatsoever! You trolled my thread You got exactly what you deserved Now scram!

Forum List

Back