Proof that people are born gay?

Some cases?

I have 4 kids...every single one of them has "dabbled" with their sexuality, as has every kid I've ever seen. I've seen a lot.

It's normal, just like challenging authority is normal when they're teens is normal, and wanting to be independent is normal in 3 year olds.

That doesn't mean you let them drive the bus.

How did you set them straight?

Most kids who are identified as homosexuals before the age of 6 I can say fairly definitively are going to be miserable people.

But of course I'm talking out my ass. It's my new hobby.

Is it because other people make them miserable?

Oh, how did I set THEM right...

I didn't make a big deal out of it. I'll let kids play with gender to a certain point, but I don't let them get into the habit of it, and I don't make a big deal out of it, and I don't over-explain it.

For the boys, they can play around with high heels once or twice, but when they start wanting to put on makeup and wear dresses I'd just say, "Naw, you're a boy, here's a cape, tights and a sword! Be a superhero!"

I only have one girl...she went through a phase where she wanted to marry everyone in sight, including me, but that fell by the wayside on it's own.

While I believe that people are born gay, I agree with allie that in some cases, hetero children dabble in gay sex out of "bi curiosity" and many are "lost and confused children who may be unhappy the rest of their lives." Particularly troubled teen girls, looking for any kind of love, who are exploited by older female predators. I've seen it happen too many times. That kind of experimentation can be dangerous - physically and emotionally. Parents have an obligation to prevent it; not condone it.

Perhaps you're right, but I reiterate SHE'S THREE YEARS OLD!! At least wait until she even knows there's a difference down there before agonizing over a child's sexual identity.

Most kids who are identified as homosexuals before the age of 6 I can say fairly definitively are going to be miserable people.

I think it's because kids need boundaries. They're miserable without them.

Then again...why would any good parent borrow trouble for such young children? Why groom them to go down such a difficult path?

Oh, how did I set THEM right...

I didn't make a big deal out of it. I'll let kids play with gender to a certain point, but I don't let them get into the habit of it, and I don't make a big deal out of it, and I don't over-explain it.

For the boys, they can play around with high heels once or twice, but when they start wanting to put on makeup and wear dresses I'd just say, "Naw, you're a boy, here's a cape, tights and a sword! Be a superhero!"

I only have one girl...she went through a phase where she wanted to marry everyone in sight, including me, but that fell by the wayside on it's own.

A cape and tights? Now there's an ensemble that would make anyone wonder about his sexual identity. :lol:

Then again...why would any good parent borrow trouble for such young children? Why groom them to go down such a difficult path?

Phyllis Schlafly, the mother of the conservative movement, Dick Cheney and Alan Keyes. All three extremely right wing Christian. All three with "gay" children. Did they raise their children to be gay or they just "were"?

But it's still not heels and lipstick!

Honestly, my youngest had a Spiderman body-suit thing complete with fake muscles and a pull-on mask...he wore it for years until he finally just couldn't get it on anymore. Then he traded up into a bigger batman suit, complete with cape.

Phyllis Schlafly, the mother of the conservative movement, Dick Cheney and Alan Keyes. All three extremely right wing Christian. All three with "gay" children. Did they raise their children to be gay or they just "were"?

They chose to be gay. At least their parents weren't encouraging them to be gay at the age of 4.

One hopes, anyway.

And I know gay people too, who weren't "raised" gay. Which tells me it's idiotic to encourage it in young children. If they're going to be gay, they're going to be gay. That doesn't mean we need to guide them that way.

But it's still not heels and lipstick!

Honestly, my youngest had a Spiderman body-suit thing complete with fake muscles and a pull-on mask...he wore it for years until he finally just couldn't get it on anymore. Then he traded up into a bigger batman suit, complete with cape.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M68ndaZSKa8]YouTube - The Incredibles:No Capes![/ame]

So brad and angelina are letting their daughter Shiloh be herself. She wants to look like a boy. Is this is sign that she is born gay?

0648b1d8.jpg

I was a tom boy growing up. Yep, I used to <gasp> beat up boys, but of course, only when they deserved it. I wore pants whenever I could get away with it, easier for climbing trees. I had short hair, easier to take care of, I still like my hair short. I'm now married to a man and have two boys of my own. Somehow, I don't think being a tom boy is in any way linked to being a homosexual.

This is more than liking purple. Shiloh wants to be a boy. She wants to be called John.

Now some parents would discourage this behavior. But brad and Angie being new age parents, let her be a boy.

This could be a sign that she was born gay.

What happens if she decides to be John and be raised a boy?

But then she dates boys and has them stick their penises into her mangina and lets them play with her manboobs.

Does that make her gay?

This is more than liking purple. Shiloh wants to be a boy. She wants to be called John.

Now some parents would discourage this behavior. But brad and Angie being new age parents, let her be a boy.

This could be a sign that she was born gay.

What happens if she decides to be John and be raised a boy?

But then she dates boys and has them stick their penises into her mangina and lets them play with her manboobs.

Does that make her gay?

I think that'd make her Xotoxi :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back