Palin's church hit by fire

part was a joke, part was the truth.

Troopers dub Mat-Su area the meth capital of Alaska
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
WASILLA - The Matanuska-Susitna area is the methamphetamine capital of Alaska, according to Alaska State Troopers.
In 2003, authorities uncovered nine meth labs in the area. Last year, the number increased to 42, said Kyle Young, an investigator with the troopers who works with the Mat-Su narcotics team.

Officials with the Office of Children's Services in Wasilla said the problem affects children. The office receives about 40 calls a month from people reporting abuse or neglect involving some aspect of the highly addictive drug.

In late February, the Mat-Su narcotics unit arrested a couple at their Willow home. Michelle Motta said for years she tried to warn authorities that her three young nieces lived in the midst of a methamphetamine operation run by their parents, Phillip Dean and Laura Jackson.

Alaska State Troopers reported finding a "large active meth lab" in a detached garage shop. The house was a frigid mess, with piles of dirty dishes, clothes everywhere and frozen pipes, investigators said.

Catzmeow, I'm gonna start calling you Pussy Squeaker. The difference between the Buddhist temples getting razed, and Palin's church are manyfold. The government wasn't killing them over greed and jealousy like in Miyanmar.

Now......for who I think did it?

Remember when Palin was videotaped having demons and witches thrown out of her, as well as when that charlatan of a preacher put protection spells on her?

I think the witches and demons are looking for payback.

Next time......they should look into torching all that crap she kept from the RNC after the election. You guys DO know that Karma is a bitch, and if you lie, cheat and steal, you're gonna get it back.

Hmmmmm.......maybe Karma set the fire.

there ain't no low that's too low for a liberal to go!

I have seen worse from the wingnuts in the last year alone .. meh. If there is a war wingnut extremists started it. It wouldn't surprise me if Palin started the fire just to make it look like someone else was attacking them or drum up some publicity, just like suicide bombers.

I have seen worse from the wingnuts in the last year alone .. meh. If there is a war wingnut extremists started it. It wouldn't surprise me if Palin started the fire just to make it look like someone else was attacking them or drum up some publicity, just like suicide bombers.
thats just nuts, and says more about you that anyone else

thats just nuts, and says more about you that anyone else

Really, attacking and burning down doctors offices and clinics is better than a church? Sure. Letting their own children suffer because they believe that their god is going to save them and they don't need help? Yeah, that's good.

As for Palin, wouldn't put it past her. Seen a lot of fanatic extremists like her do almost anything to get attention or make up some way to "rally the troups" so to speak. Again, no different than many other organized religions, and the only reason I believe organized religion as a whole is wrong.

Really, attacking and burning down doctors offices and clinics is better than a church? Sure. Letting their own children suffer because they believe that their god is going to save them and they don't need help? Yeah, that's good.

As for Palin, wouldn't put it past her. Seen a lot of fanatic extremists like her do almost anything to get attention or make up some way to "rally the troups" so to speak. Again, no different than many other organized religions, and the only reason I believe organized religion as a whole is wrong.
ok, you're just nuts

:cuckoo: nothing much worth saying to you!

Oddly that matches my idea, Palin or a follower started it so they can make the claim that it was those "witches and demons" just to rally up support.

Yeah.........and maybe she's setting up for her slogans in 2012......and she's gonna pull a page out of the Bush playbook and tell everyone that God told her to run.

Palin in 2012......Taking the country back for God away from the liberals and witches. /sarcasm/

Okay ... either you cannot deny these or you are just deluded into ignoring the facts. Next.
listen moron, if that was indeed the way most christians were, there wouldnt be an abortion clinic left
so stfu and realize you are trying to use that broad brush of hate against people that dont hate you

Forum List

Back