Palin's church hit by fire

Ya think? You have a real knack for repeating the obvious (to everyone but you).

You have anything of value to add to the thread or do you just want contact from me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did Palin apologize? Did she set the fire? Publicity stunt?

No, it was probably animal rights people.

They are mad about the shooting of wolves from helicopters in Alaska, and that turkey rendering machine photo op.

i swear you never actually READ the links you post
:rolleyes:

if it is being "investigated" that means they dont know for sure yet
and the PMSNBC headline was missleading

Yes, they are investigating it as arson because there is evidence of arson.

Of course being Palin's church, maybe the front door did spontaneously explode!

Yes, they are investigating it as arson because there is evidence of arson.

Of course being Palin's church, maybe the front door did spontaneously explode!

Palin's ego? No wonder she apologized.

Where are you right now?

The difference between you and me, I don't pretend to care. People find it hard to face the fact that they don't care about human life nearly as much as they claim that when one of us is actually honest about it they think it's wrong. I care about life, but when a species is so far from being in danger I only care about those I know of it, and humans are one of those species that is in no danger of being extinct so I only care about a few I know in person, and a few I befriend online. I just don't pretend to care about everyone then go whining about someone I don't know getting hurt from behind my computer.

The difference between you and me, I don't pretend to care. People find it hard to face the fact that they don't care about human life nearly as much as they claim that when one of us is actually honest about it they think it's wrong. I care about life, but when a species is so far from being in danger I only care about those I know of it, and humans are one of those species that is in no danger of being extinct so I only care about a few I know in person, and a few I befriend online. I just don't pretend to care about everyone then go whining about someone I don't know getting hurt from behind my computer.

no,, you told someone to demonstrate their caring by doing a specified action. I wanna know it you practice what you preach?

They don't even know at this time if it was set or an accident.

A ladies craft group was meeting there at the time. Since Wasilla is the meth capital of the state, maybe they were cooking some crafts up.

If it was deliberately set, crucify the guilty bastard. If it was an accident, we won't hear about that in the news.

Originally Posted by YWN666
God works in mysterious ways, right?

It took awhile, but here is something we can agree on.
This church assembly will be much stronger after this incident. :thup:

Just for the record, I was being sarcastic.

They don't even know at this time if it was set or an accident.

A ladies craft group was meeting there at the time. Since Wasilla is the meth capital of the state, maybe they were cooking some crafts up.

If it was deliberately set, crucify the guilty bastard. If it was an accident, we won't hear about that in the news.
keep those lies alive

Forum List

Back