Palin's church hit by fire

I'm suspicious that you're suspicious, lol. They are saying the fire was intentionally set. That makes it arson.

Sorry to hear that.

On a lighter note, it gives the term 'fiery sermon' a new meaning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm suspicious that you're suspicious, lol. They are saying the fire was intentionally set. That makes it arson.

Sorry to hear that.

well, the article did mention suspicious, that makes me suspicious. So they are now saying it was arson? Terrible.

well, the article did mention suspicious, that makes me suspicious. So they are now saying it was arson? Terrible.

They are saying the fire was intentional. Unless, it was a fireplace that went out of control that makes it sound like arson.

I don't know how they can tell this soon.

They are saying the fire was intentional. Unless, it was a fireplace that went out of control that makes it sound like arson.

I'm reading a book entitled "Bitter Harvest" trained arson investigators can tell almost instantly by looking at pattern, and origin.

um, if a "fireplace" was "out of control" how would that be arson?

I'm reading a book entitled "Bitter Harvest" trained arson investigators can tell almost instantly by looking at pattern, and origin.

Really?

Interesting book. I've been reading one called "I Know You are Lying" by Mark McClish.

It tells you how to tell if someone is lying by the way they talk or write. It's about Statement Analysis.

They have a suspect in custody: bigdaddygtr.
LOL if we were looking for suspects on here, there would be a list

of course we could rule out chris, if he had done it, he would likely have burned himself up in the fire
:lol:

Let's all play Nancy Grace and jump to the conclusion with the most criminal intent posible.

After all, I think she was right once or twice.

Hey, it's SARAH PALIN'S CHURCH. The liberals must have done it!

Sorry to hear that.

If this were a buddhist temple, you'd have been all over this story. THe fact that this is Palin's church is why you are so ambivalent towards it. You would probably be HAPPY if her church were damaged, that's how much you hate the woman.

Whereas, I think that burning down ANY Place of worship: buddhist, hindu, protestant or Jewish is a HATE crime and should be taken seriously.

If this were a buddhist temple, you'd have been all over this story. THe fact that this is Palin's church is why you are so ambivalent towards it. You would probably be HAPPY if her church were damaged, that's how much you hate the woman.

Whereas, I think that burning down ANY Place of worship: buddhist, hindu, protestant or Jewish is a HATE crime and should be taken seriously.

I didn't think Sarah Palin was the right choice for VP. Plenty of voters agreed with me. I'm sorry to hear that her church was torched, and if this was politically motivated it sucks.

Let's let the investigators find out what happened.

The animosity in your post is yours. You own it.

but it hasn't been determined to BE arson, yet, at least not that i have seen
do you have a link to a news story where they HAVE said it WAS arson?

but it hasn't been determined to BE arson, yet, at least not that i have seen
do you have a link to a news story where they HAVE said it WAS arson?

As stated in my original post, IF THIS WAS INTENTIONAL, it is sickening.

Jesus.

Reading comprehension issues between you and Sky?

It's a suspicious fire. It was set at the main entrance.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL if we were looking for suspects on here, there would be a list

of course we could rule out chris, if he had done it, he would likely have burned himself up in the fire
:lol:

You couldn't have done it, because Neanderthal's don't know how to use fire.

Going to the Old Goat Christmas party on Wed.?

Forum List

Back