United Airlines diversity quotas finally begin paying off in disaster

R.ec821d86049ad4803019ac74c2aa61be

Except I'm not the one in here defending DEI where it makes little to no sense. you are. :dunno:

This question has been answered. Reading is your friend.
I dont see your link to prove DEI has nothing to do with the decline in safety at United Airlines

There is an old saying about “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”

But DEI “fixed it”

And now it’s broke

In a practical world, you would be passed over as unqualified just for asking that question.
But he is about as soft looking and as feminine of a male as you've ever seen. Remember when he posted those photos of himself? I wonder if the transition is complete. Have mamaries grown in? That would be fascinating.

Last edited:
Still per the UA website:

United Airlines will seek to diversify its flight decks by offering preference to female candidates and those of color.
We made progress in our efforts to have our leadership reflect the diversity of the communities we serve. In 2022, almost half of all promotions at the Senior Professional and Senior Leader level were of those belonging to underrepresented racial and ethnic groups. Growing diversity in our leadership will continue to be an essential focus in 2023 and beyond.

Imagine saying they’ll make sure most of the engine mechanics will have red hair. Here’s what you get. Are they direct cause? UA isn’t saying. Which says a lot.

• March 4: A United Boeing 737 had to make an emergency landing shortly after take-off when a fire started in one of its engines. One news report claimed the fire was caused when some bubble wrap was pulled into the engine, an explanation that seems exceedingly unconvincing, especially because no investigation has yet been completed.
  • March 7: While taking off in San Francisco, one wheel on a United Boeing 777-200 airplane fell off, crushing several cars in an airport employee parking lot, with the plane making an emergency landing in Los Angeles. United had purchased the airplane 22 years previously, so the problem had to come from within United’s maintenance department.
  • March 8: A United Boeing 737-Max ended up on the grass while taxiing off the runway after landing when its left main landing gear collapsed. One passenger reported the incident occurred due to bad driving by the pilot, who mistakenly steered the plane onto the grass, causing the gear to collapse.
  • March 8: A United Airbus A320 had to make an emergency landing in Los Angeles when it experienced“complete hydraulic failure” in one of the airplane’s three hydraulic systems.

What is more important than DEI?

Maybe safety?

I dont see your link to prove DEI has nothing to do with the decline in safety at United Airlines

There is an old saying about “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”

But DEI “fixed it”

And now it’s broke

It's not my obligation to prove a negative.

Forum List

Back