Palin's church hit by fire

Cool, one less human made temple to themselves gone. Maybe a god made temple will take it's place soon, like a grove of trees.

Cool, one less human made temple to themselves gone. Maybe a god made temple will take it's place soon, like a grove of trees.

ahuh and the people who were inside don't matter?

People like you who condone worthless acts of violence like this are just as sick as those who carry out the acts!

ahuh and the people who were inside don't matter?

People like you who condone worthless acts of violence like this are just as sick as those who carry out the acts!

*shrug* Why should I care? 8 billion humans left still, can't waste my life caring about every one of them or I'd never get anything done.

*shrug* Why should I care? 8 billion humans left still, can't waste my life caring about every one of them or I'd never get anything done.

Normally I would suggest that you visit the ICU on the burn unit of your local Children's Hospital, but never mind.

Hope you don't have any children.

*smirk* You don't realize how my realization has become common. Look at those poor people in other countries who face this every day. If you cared about people as much as you claim you'd be over there helping them, but instead you are here posting on a forum. What about the thousands of Iraqi children maimed and burnt, most are still living with their pain, but how many people care about them anymore. You give me little reasons to care about anyone else until you live what you preach.

Oh, also let's factor in all the people burnt by these people with attacks on abortion clinics and their living through fire bombs and beatings. Then the gay people who are also crippled by theirs and others attacks. Really, if anyone did actually care about every human this crap wouldn't be tolerated at all, but it is, it's even encouraged by many, so ... if you can choose who to care about, so can I. I choose not to care about humans.

Nobody has the right to destroy other peoples property because they disagree with their religious beliefs. That is a hate crime, and should be treated as such.

Nobody has the right to destroy other peoples property because they disagree with their religious beliefs. That is a hate crime, and should be treated as such.

Pssshhh ... when all hate crimes are treated as hate crimes, sure. Until then ... it's just vandalism.

*smirk* You don't realize how my realization has become common. Look at those poor people in other countries who face this every day. If you cared about people as much as you claim you'd be over there helping them, but instead you are here posting on a forum. What about the thousands of Iraqi children maimed and burnt, most are still living with their pain, but how many people care about them anymore. You give me little reasons to care about anyone else until you live what you preach.

You didn't answer my question.

um, they havent even called it a crime yet.
how can it be a hate crime already?
how about we let them do the investigation and find out what really caused this fire

Where are you right now?

Forum List

Back