Muslim School Fires Christian Coach

What islamic source brings you to the opinion you offered about the principle ?
Specific Surrah and ayat.
There is no compulsion in religion -- the right way is indeed clearly distinct from error. So whoever disbelieves in the devil and believes in Allah, he indeed lays hold on the firmest handle which shall never break. And Allah is Hearing, Knowing. - 2:256
Now crawl back into your hole.
We have already explored the nasklh topic, If you want to revisit it again that is acceptable to me.
Your opinion was
the actions of the principal were deplorable and something should be done.
Im looking for what scriptural justification you have for condemning the principal.
Lets find him guilty or non guilty first.

"How is it a Muslim school? Maybe you are saying Muslims do not deserve to have access to public education."

By Anguille. You still want to talk stupid? You aren't responding because there is no response. You're a fucking nitwit.

We have already explored the nasklh topic,
And I've repeatedly proved you wrong. :lol:

If you want to revisit it again that is acceptable to me.
Tell you what: you may come back if you present me with a proper argument directly refuting each point made in my post regarding the false doctrine of abrogation.

Your opinion was
the actions of the principal were deplorable and something should be done.
Im looking for what scriptural justification you have for condemning the principal.
And I've provided it for you. Now, as I said, go back into your hole and stay there until you find an actual argument.

Even if the doctrine of abrogation were true, it would not apply to the scripture I posted, which was revealed at Madinah after hostilities had already begun.

How is it a Muslim school? Maybe you are saying Muslims do not deserve to have access to public education.

Or maybe you're a fucking idiot.
I think the second option is more likely:

"The city of Dearborn is one of the most densely populated Muslim communities in the United States. An estimated 30,000 of its 98,000 residents are Muslims. It is estimated that 80% of the student population of Fordson High School is Arabic and most of those are Muslims. According to the lawsuit, Fadlallah has publically stated that he sees Fordson High School as a Muslim school."

God you're stupid.

The only thing a Muslim hates more than a Christian is a Muslim who converts to Christianity.
You get stupider every day, Baba. I'm not going to even bother to explain to you why that post makes you an idiot, because I think whatever brain disease you have must be fast moving and incurable.

Apparently I have so enraged Baba by this post that not only did she feel the need to shout at me in big red font, she had to neg rep me too. :lol:

So tolerant, these Christians.

A Catholic News agency is not a credible source on topics in the religous thread? Well I'll be danged. Aren't the Catholics allowed persecution envy too?

Please provide a list of "credible" religious sources so I dare not repeat that newbie error. Thank you.

Or maybe you're a fucking idiot.
I think the second option is more likely:

"The city of Dearborn is one of the most densely populated Muslim communities in the United States. An estimated 30,000 of its 98,000 residents are Muslims. It is estimated that 80% of the student population of Fordson High School is Arabic and most of those are Muslims. According to the lawsuit, Fadlallah has publically stated that he sees Fordson High School as a Muslim school."

God you're stupid.

The only thing a Muslim hates more than a Christian is a Muslim who converts to Christianity.
You get stupider every day, Baba. I'm not going to even bother to explain to you why that post makes you an idiot, because I think whatever brain disease you have must be fast moving and incurable.

Apparently I have so enraged Baba by this post that not only did she feel the need to shout at me in big red font, she had to neg rep me too. :lol:

So tolerant, these Christians.

No, I feel the need to use big letters because apparently you missed the little ones and asked a stupid question.

Then when you said the answer was stupid, it became necessary to make your OWN idiotic question more visible, since apparently you forgot you asked it. Or maybe you didn't know what it meant.

And btw, this isn't me being mad. People who have been here longer than you know that, and eventually you will, as well. If I were truly worked up, you'd run home crying.

chanel, did not your post above, where you say the kid wasn't punched, that he was slapped, show that the site you provide has an obvious bias?

Since it's okay for teachers to slap kids for being Christian, after all.

And btw, this isn't me being mad. People who have been here longer than you know that, and eventually you will, as well. If I were truly worked up, you'd run home crying.
How nice for you. Now take Midol and go back to pulling the wings off flies.

Proof you can't trust Muslims with anything, they go mad every time.

Proof that you can't trust bigots to use logic. I really don't think you want to judge all of a group based on the actions of a few. There's a whole lotta religions and groups in general that wouldn't do well under that standard.

funny though.. if the amount of hatred towards "ragheads" found in this thread were directed at jews we'd be on the 4th page right now wading through the posts of our local reflexive defenders. Thankfully, hating muslims just doesn't have the same impact as hating jews.

What a sad little world you live in.

Which particular Muslim? Or are you making a blanket statement about all of them?

A series of meaningless self congratulatory chest pounding ad hominem "statements" that have nothing to do with the question at hand
So you dont have any scripture by which you arrive at your opinion that the principal is wrong. Noted.

``Let there be a group of you who call to good, commanding the right and forbidding the wrong, for those are the successful'' (Koran 3:104).
Commanding the Right & Forbidding the Wrong

9:112. (The believers whose lives Allâh has purchased are) those who repent to Allâh (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allâh's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all what Islâm has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islâm has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allâh (do all that Allâh has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allâh has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers.
The Noble Quran : Surat 9

33:36.
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

Proof you can't trust Muslims with anything, they go mad every time.

That is beyond ignorant! There are 2 sides to the story! Maybe the teacher was incompetent or maybe it was revenge for the conversion. We too often toss stones before all the facts come out!

chanel, did not your post above, where you say the kid wasn't punched, that he was slapped, show that the site you provide has an obvious bias?

Perhaps the Detroit Free Press is a little biased toward it's Muslim community as well Ang.

I felt it was interesting, but not the point of the OP.

This article is from a Baptist news agency. Here it said "slapped". The Baptist Standard :: The Newsmagazine of Texas Baptists - Christian coach says Muslim principal fired him over religion

And here is the "unbiased" account from the The Arab American.

While Hancock was not present at the time of the alleged events, he said that a teacher in the building reported to him that she "heard" a slap, but did not actually see any action.
The Arab American News - Community backs Fordson Principal Fadlallah: Hundreds attend school board meeting

The bottom line is they don't want a Christian preacher as a wrestling coach. That's fine in a PRIVATE school.

Which particular Muslim? Or are you making a blanket statement about all of them?

All of them. I, of course, am a liar and an obfuscater of Islam's true nature, which Allie (a renowned scholar of the religion) is more than familiar with. :lol:

Perhaps the Detroit Free Press is a little biased toward it's Muslim community as well Ang.

I felt it was interesting, but not the point of the OP.

This article is from a Baptist news agency. Here it said "slapped". The Baptist Standard :: The Newsmagazine of Texas Baptists - Christian coach says Muslim principal fired him over religion

And here is the "unbiased" account from the The Arab American.

While Hancock was not present at the time of the alleged events, he said that a teacher in the building reported to him that she "heard" a slap, but did not actually see any action.
The Arab American News - Community backs Fordson Principal Fadlallah: Hundreds attend school board meeting

The bottom line is they don't want a Christian preacher as a wrestling coach. That's fine in a PRIVATE school.
Thanks for the links. We will see how the lawsuit proceeds. If the coach was proselytizing on the job he's screwed. If they didn't want a Christian period, they would have asked or found out some way and never hired him in the first place.

A series of meaningless self congratulatory chest pounding ad hominem "statements" that have nothing to do with the question at hand
So you dont have any scripture by which you arrive at your opinion that the principal is wrong. Noted.

It's been provided for you already.

Your hole:
go back into it.

A Catholic News agency is not a credible source on topics in the religous thread? Well I'll be danged. Aren't the Catholics allowed persecution envy too?

Please provide a list of "credible" religious sources so I dare not repeat that newbie error. Thank you.

religious sources are not unbiased sources. Especially when the subject is an opposing faith. If you need to cite RELIGIOUS sources then, chances are, you have no interest in unbiased news anyway.

New Topics

Forum List

Back