Any honest media person with the courage to actually ask climate questions?

It used to be that you could go the the US Drought Monitor website and download a hundred years of drought data. Had you done that you would have seen that US droughts are decreasing in area and intensity. For some inexplicable reason the website no longer allows you to download this long term data. Instead you're limited to something like 15 years of data. I wonder why this inconvenient truth has been suppressed.

Another interesting bit of data, which can be downloaded from NASA, is global temperatures. This data goes back 80 years with monthly figures available. Sure enough it shows increasing temps. However if you look at the standard deviation of temps per year you'll see that as climate scientists were claiming that temp swings were becoming more extreme the standard deviation was actually decreasing.

For some inexplicable reason the website no longer allows you to download this long term data

likely because it was FUDGED to show "change" not happening.

The rainfall isn't changing.

The amount of fresh water consumed by people is, rapidly.

Areas get into "drought" conditions now in weeks after big rain, because humans are sucking it out of the water table that fast....

Nice to know all the Zionist Fascist media is still 100% censoring all the questions that bust open the exclusively Jewish Co2 FRAUD...

It used to be that you could go the the US Drought Monitor website and download a hundred years of drought data. Had you done that you would have seen that US droughts are decreasing in area and intensity. For some inexplicable reason the website no longer allows you to download this long term data. Instead you're limited to something like 15 years of data. I wonder why this inconvenient truth has been suppressed.

Another interesting bit of data, which can be downloaded from NASA, is global temperatures. This data goes back 80 years with monthly figures available. Sure enough it shows increasing temps. However if you look at the standard deviation of temps per year you'll see that as climate scientists were claiming that temp swings were becoming more extreme the standard deviation was actually decreasing.
Wow, you have an 80 year old sample and completely irrelevant math.

Wow, you have an 80 year old sample and completely irrelevant math.
No. The US Drought Monitor had publicly available data which disproved the theory that droughts are getting worse (a prediction of AGW) and now it's no longer publicly available. That you don't understand how falsification works in science is your problem, not mine.

What map of Arctic. Was that in your dreams ?

This one, the one you've been asked before and admitted YOU ARE TOO STUPID to answer it...

This one, the one you've been asked before and admitted YOU ARE TOO STUPID to answer it...

I think I did. You just cried and wimped away. Look at the legend dumbo. You do know what a map legend is…look up the two words that describe the tint colors…educate yourself stupid. You’re an embarrassment to an 8/th grader.

I think I did. You just cried and wimped away. Look at the legend dumbo. You do know what a map legend is…look up the two words that describe the tint colors…educate yourself stupid. You’re an embarrassment to an 8/th grader.

Where?

LIAR!!!

Still TOO CHICKEN to even try to answer it....

where ? Numb fk…look under the map….all those little tints and two words above them tell them what they represent. I’ll give you a hint….Dufus, It’s not what you think it is
You’re hilarious. You can’t even read a a fking map. It’s not a satellite picture idiot. It’s a map with a map legend. Read it foolish…you’re embarrassing yourself…you can’t fucking read ?
LIAR!!!

Still TOO CHICKEN to even try to answer it....

Answer to what SFB ?

LOL!!!!

The one you chickened out from answering just above... here

Try one more time....

WHY is there ICE AGE GLACIER south of ARCTIC CIRCLE on Greenland, but no such ICE AGE GLACIER north of ARCTIC CIRCLE on ALASKA....

Jeopardy! music still playing

LOL!!!!

The one you chickened out from answering just above... here

Try one more time....

WHY is there ICE AGE GLACIER south of ARCTIC CIRCLE on Greenland, but no such ICE AGE GLACIER north of ARCTIC CIRCLE on ALASKA....

Jeopardy! music still playing
Where did you get that idea dufus ?

Forum List

Back