Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

Well moron, girls playing on boy teams have to go through a pretty tough test of their abilities and prove they can handle it. These mentally ill boys go through no testing at all. Just their claims of being female. But you truly are this stupid...
You can't discriminate like that.

The state should be ashamed of themselves for allowing boys to compete on girls teams just because they can’t make the cut for their own team. These mentally ill boys should be banned from competing against girls. Just recently, one of these boys injured three girls (one very seriously) in a high school basketball game. That needs to be a wake up call.
The social pressure to accommodate a massively small sub-culture is illogical to me. If companies were to not care, and gov't stopped caring and stopped bending to this minutia of pressure, the impact to economy and votes, is negligible.

1709248991863.png

I salute this coach. He deserves a medal. Not being banned. The state should be banned for allowing males to compete with females.

Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

The coach of a Vermont high school girls basketball team that was banned from state athletics after forfeiting a game against a squad with a trans player defended the decision — stressing the danger of a biological male playing against girls.

“I’ve got four daughters. I’ve coached them all at one point in their careers playing high school basketball,” Chris Goodwin, coach of the girls’ team at the Mid-Vermont Christian School, said Monday on “Fox & Friends.”

“I’ve also filled in for the boys’ coach when he can’t make a practice, and I run those practices, and boys just play at a different speed, a different force … than the girls play. It’s a different game,” he said, adding that it would be “irresponsible” and “asking for an injury” to a smaller female athlete.

The power of the state will be used to force compliance to all left wing policies, the constitution is meaningless, they've found they can use bureaucracy to force their values on you.

The state should be ashamed of themselves for allowing boys to compete on girls teams just because they can’t make the cut for their own team. These mentally ill boys should be banned from competing against girls. Just recently, one of these boys injured three girls (one very seriously) in a high school basketball game. That needs to be a wake up call.

Until the populace starts to vote these assholes out for their insane beliefs, they will continue for force their 'morality' on everyone.

Sometimes you get punished for doing the right thing.

Leftists will make sure you are punished. That's what this whole cluster fuck of charges against Trump is about, they're letting everyone know that they won't be fucked with, or you will pay the price. Once they get to a point where dissent against them is silenced, then the real tyranny will begin.

Oh I have seen females pin boys in high school sports, qualify for state in boys sports, win state titles in boys sports, outbox men, outlift men in lifting competitions. You really underestimate the female athlete.

I knew a 5'4" muscular female stripper who beat up a 6' male to a bloody pulp in a parking lot. She could do 15+ pullups and had a pair of biceps on her. You really underestimate what females are capable of.
I saw a german biker babe beat the snot out of her American MP boyfriend

But butch females are freaks and should not be confused with normal people

Forum List

Back