Head Coach Suspended over "non-Consensual" Phone Sex, because Woman just Could not Hang Up

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

The accused is Mel Tucker, the head football coach at Michigan State University and one of the highest paid coaches in all of sports. Accusing him is Brenda Tracy, a rape survivor who has made educating athletes about sexual violence her life’s work.

Over eight months, they developed a professional relationship centered on her advocacy work. Tucker invited Tracy to campus three times – twice to speak to his players and staff and once to be recognized as an honorary captain at the team's spring football game.

But their relationship was upended during a phone call on April 28, 2022, Tracy says in a complaint she filed with the university’s Title IX office in December that remains under investigation.

According to her complaint, Tracy sat frozen for several minutes while Tucker made sexual comments about her and masturbated. His violation, she said, reopened 25-year-old wounds from her rape by four men – two Oregon State University football players, a junior college player and a high school recruit.

I'm hearing on the radio a lot of sympathy for the coach and a lot of scorn for the woman who claims that, "it didn’t occur to her to hang up," when the coach talked about her buttocks and said he was touching himself. Here is where the Coach actually screwed up:

At first, Tracy tried to pretend to herself that nothing had happened. Her partnership with the school was paramount and she focused on that.

Tucker, however, was not responding to her text messages. And he abruptly canceled her in-person training, planned for July 25, three days before it was supposed to take place. A team staffer told her they had double-booked, but Tracy believed she knew the real reason.

The woman is a professional victim, giving speeches about how powerful men take advantage of helpless women at $10K a pop. Of course she is going to act when the Coach cuts off one of her income streams after "having sex" with her. He should never have been sexual in any way with a woman whose life is re-living sexual abuse for money. I don't care if the "sex" was by Morse Code from the dark side of the Moon. Don't hire a woman like that in the first place and you won't have a messy and expensive parting of the ways.

Last edited:

The accused is Mel Tucker, the head football coach at Michigan State University and one of the highest paid coaches in all of sports. Accusing him is Brenda Tracy, a rape survivor who has made educating athletes about sexual violence her life’s work.

Over eight months, they developed a professional relationship centered on her advocacy work. Tucker invited Tracy to campus three times – twice to speak to his players and staff and once to be recognized as an honorary captain at the team's spring football game.

But their relationship was upended during a phone call on April 28, 2022, Tracy says in a complaint she filed with the university’s Title IX office in December that remains under investigation.

According to her complaint, Tracy sat frozen for several minutes while Tucker made sexual comments about her and masturbated. His violation, she said, reopened 25-year-old wounds from her rape by four men – two Oregon State University football players, a junior college player and a high school recruit.

I'm hearing on the radio a lot of sympathy for the coach and a lot of scorn for the woman who claims that, "it didn’t occur to her to hang up," when the coach talked about her buttocks and said he was touching himself. Here is where the Coach actually screwed up:

At first, Tracy tried to pretend to herself that nothing had happened. Her partnership with the school was paramount and she focused on that.

Tucker, however, was not responding to her text messages. And he abruptly canceled her in-person training, planned for July 25, three days before it was supposed to take place. A team staffer told her they had double-booked, but Tracy believed she knew the real reason.

The woman is a professional victim, giving speeches about how powerful men take advantage of helpless women at $10K a pop. Of course she is going to act when the Coach cuts off one of her income streams after "having sex" with her. He should have been sexual in any way with a woman whose life is re-living sexual abuse for money. I don't care if the "sex" was by Morse Code from the dark side of the Moon. Don't hire a woman like that in the first place and you won't have a messy and expensive parting of the ways.
She stayed on the phone for several minutes listening to him masturbate and talk dirty to her? I guess she's a sucker for telemarketers and pollsters also.

Last edited:

The woman is a professional victim, giving speeches about how powerful men take advantage of helpless women at $10K a pop. Of course she is going to act when the Coach cuts off one of her income streams after "having sex" with her. He should have been sexual in any way with a woman whose life is re-living sexual abuse for money. I don't care if the "sex" was by Morse Code from the dark side of the Moon. Don't hire a woman like that in the first place and you won't have a messy and expensive parting of the ways.

Yep. This happens. I actually knew someone who claimed she was raped over the phone.

I walked quickly away.

The woman is a professional victim, giving speeches about how powerful men take advantage of helpless women at $10K a pop. Of course she is going to act when the Coach cuts off one of her income streams after "having sex" with her. He should never have been sexual in any way with a woman whose life is re-living sexual abuse for money. I don't care if the "sex" was by Morse Code from the dark side of the Moon. Don't hire a woman like that in the first place and you won't have a messy and expensive parting of the ways.
Black guys just can’t help themselves. Here is a contract. It’s guaranteed. The only thing is it has a morality clause in it. Just don’t break the morality clause.

I wouldn’t charge him with any crimes. I would simply fire him for breaking the morality clause.

She stayed on the phone for several minutes listening to him masturbate and talk dirty to her? I guess she's a sucker for telemarketers and pollsters also.

If there isn't a recording of the call, the only hard evidence would be from phone records that A) the call took place, and B) it was for a duration of X minutes.

Michigan State, the university, is feeling incredible, indescribable relief that this happened. Do you know how long, and how much money, was in his contract? They made one of the biggest mistakes in coaching history by signing him to a 10 year, $95 million dollar deal.

If Tucker committed any offense, he was gone. He had a massive contract and two years in it is obvious it was a mistake. Michigan State could not be more happy over this turn of events.

Forum List

Back