Racist Snowflake Accuses Her High School Of Bullying - BooHoo

The guy we call PigPen at work didn’t ask to be called that, and it wasn’t because of good personal hygiene. It pissed him off and the more he got angry about it the more people started calling him that. At some point he embraced the name and now it’s all anyone including the big boss call him
So, in other words what you are saying is that a person is stuck with whatever name is it that they are stuck with no matter what. What did your co-worker do or say to earn a nick name like "Pig Pen"? Is that his favorite Charlier Brown gang character maybe?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (aka Casper)

P.S. "I'm just a ghost in this house. I'm just a shadow upon these walls. As quietly as a mouse, I haunt these halls."

So, in other words what you are saying is that a person is stuck with whatever name is it that they are stuck with no matter what. What did your co-worker do or say to earn a nick name like "Pig Pen"? Is that his favorite Charlier Brown gang character maybe?

Holly (aka Casper)

P.S. "I'm just a ghost in this house. I'm just a shadow upon these walls. As quietly as a mouse, I haunt these halls."
That’s how nicknames work. I am called JBird by one side of my family, got the name becuas as a baby/toddler I apparently had a habit of stripping off my cloth and running around the house ”naked as a jay bird“. Almost fifty years later I have some nieces/nephews/cousins who would have a hard time telling you my legal name as I’ve always been JBird.

Pigpen got his name because his work area is a mess, he wears dirty clothing, does not bath regularly by his own admission and in general has a very unpleasant smell. In the summer he has had formal complaints made about it and you regularly hear someone telling him to shower, but in a not so nice way.

"A Florida teen alleged she endured racist attacks from her peers at school, and the administration failed to do anything about it. Now, her family is seeking help from the local NAACP and the U.S. Department of Justice. Grace Clay, a 16-year-old Babcock Ranch High School student, said she experienced bullying and mistreatment while playing on the volleyball team, WFTX-TV reported. Clay noted that she was referred to as a “cotton-picker,” as well as other derogatory terms. “Get the Black one,” a student could be heard saying in a video obtained by the outlet. “Guys, she didn’t pick her cotton this morning.”

Clay told WFX-TV that she sat in the corner while she was struck with pillows during the incident at an away game: “I put my hands up, and I just sat there and took it.” When her family contacted the principal, they received a response that “determined” that the video was not “racially discriminatory,” according to the report. The girls in the video were allegedly only told to sit out for one game. Her family reached out to the NAACP. The Lee County chapter said that it had received complaints of harassment from multiple students who have had similar experiences as Clay, WBBH-TV reported. One said they were referred to as a monkey, in addition, a photo posted on social media showed a student writing the N-word on the board while playing hangman, per the report. The school issued a statement condemning the video Clay was in and added that it is working with the NAACP to address their concerns."

Get over it little girl, this was not racist bullying by any means....looks to me like this was just some harmless fun -- the kind of fun that the woke-left is trying to take away from our children...so it is great to see these kids finally standing up and taking back what is their birthright...taking back the things their parents use to do but were shamed away from doing it under the guise of "desegregation" and "anti-racism". This kind of bullying builds character, it is helpful for these blacks to be reminded of how things use to be and how they should be thankful that we don't have them back picking cotton anymore. Also, it shows these ghetto thugs that they must stay in their place if we are to have a truly great country again.

As for this Grace chick, you have to be a total loser to ask a racist organization like the NAACP to help you sue your school over "racism" -- There is no racism, except for minorities being racist towards the very people who allowed them to be here...their ungratefulness is worse than their racism...do you understand what kind of loser you have to be to do that? I mean, unless of course you are a good black like Candace Owens, then it is totally understandable if you did something like that....

"The exact amount the Board of Education paid the family of Candace Owens, now an 18-year-old Stamford High graduate, was made public yesterday after The Advocate filed a Freedom of Information request last week. Last February, at least one of five teenagers sitting in a car left messages threatening to kill Owens, who is black, and repeatedly used a racial epithet. In one of three messages, one of them referred to her as "dirty" and threatened to burn her house down and tar and feather her.

Owens left school for six weeks, saying it was traumatic to attend with the alleged callers. The lawsuit said the decision to delay suspensions amounted to a failure to protect Owens. The suit accused the city of violating the federal Title IX rule banning discrimination in schools that receive federal funding."

Candace now knows it was a mistake for her and her parents to rely on the NAACP to sue her school and city over false allegations of racism...and yes, her allegations were false because Candace herself said she has never experienced racism in her life.....Maybe this Grace chick can admit her mistake and apologize to the students who called her a cotton-picker; and maybe she can be redeemed and referred to as a good black too.

"Harmless fun". Really gets on my tits when people describe bullying as "harmless fun".

"A Florida teen alleged she endured racist attacks from her peers at school, and the administration failed to do anything about it. Now, her family is seeking help from the local NAACP and the U.S. Department of Justice. Grace Clay, a 16-year-old Babcock Ranch High School student, said she experienced bullying and mistreatment while playing on the volleyball team, WFTX-TV reported. Clay noted that she was referred to as a “cotton-picker,” as well as other derogatory terms. “Get the Black one,” a student could be heard saying in a video obtained by the outlet. “Guys, she didn’t pick her cotton this morning.”

Clay told WFX-TV that she sat in the corner while she was struck with pillows during the incident at an away game: “I put my hands up, and I just sat there and took it.” When her family contacted the principal, they received a response that “determined” that the video was not “racially discriminatory,” according to the report. The girls in the video were allegedly only told to sit out for one game. Her family reached out to the NAACP. The Lee County chapter said that it had received complaints of harassment from multiple students who have had similar experiences as Clay, WBBH-TV reported. One said they were referred to as a monkey, in addition, a photo posted on social media showed a student writing the N-word on the board while playing hangman, per the report. The school issued a statement condemning the video Clay was in and added that it is working with the NAACP to address their concerns."

Get over it little girl, this was not racist bullying by any means....looks to me like this was just some harmless fun -- the kind of fun that the woke-left is trying to take away from our children...so it is great to see these kids finally standing up and taking back what is their birthright...taking back the things their parents use to do but were shamed away from doing it under the guise of "desegregation" and "anti-racism". This kind of bullying builds character, it is helpful for these blacks to be reminded of how things use to be and how they should be thankful that we don't have them back picking cotton anymore. Also, it shows these ghetto thugs that they must stay in their place if we are to have a truly great country again.

As for this Grace chick, you have to be a total loser to ask a racist organization like the NAACP to help you sue your school over "racism" -- There is no racism, except for minorities being racist towards the very people who allowed them to be here...their ungratefulness is worse than their racism...do you understand what kind of loser you have to be to do that? I mean, unless of course you are a good black like Candace Owens, then it is totally understandable if you did something like that....

"The exact amount the Board of Education paid the family of Candace Owens, now an 18-year-old Stamford High graduate, was made public yesterday after The Advocate filed a Freedom of Information request last week. Last February, at least one of five teenagers sitting in a car left messages threatening to kill Owens, who is black, and repeatedly used a racial epithet. In one of three messages, one of them referred to her as "dirty" and threatened to burn her house down and tar and feather her.

Owens left school for six weeks, saying it was traumatic to attend with the alleged callers. The lawsuit said the decision to delay suspensions amounted to a failure to protect Owens. The suit accused the city of violating the federal Title IX rule banning discrimination in schools that receive federal funding."

Candace now knows it was a mistake for her and her parents to rely on the NAACP to sue her school and city over false allegations of racism...and yes, her allegations were false because Candace herself said she has never experienced racism in her life.....Maybe this Grace chick can admit her mistake and apologize to the students who called her a cotton-picker; and maybe she can be redeemed and referred to as a good black too.

I thought this might be a story where someone told her "Your hair is pretty" and she was triggered with microaggressions because someone dared to compliment her hair.

Or that her school dared to play "Jingle Bells" which is newly heinous because minstrel shows sang it too.

But no, this is actually awful.

It is actual racial harassment. You can't call a black girl a "cotton picker", fellow conservatives, and photoshop her face onto stuff like this.

Pick better fights, people. Geez.

I thought this might be a story where someone told her "Your hair is pretty" and she was triggered with microaggressions because someone dared to compliment her hair.

Or that her school dared to play "Jingle Bells" which is newly heinous because minstrel shows sang it too.

But no, this is actually awful.

It is actual racial harassment. You can't call a black girl a "cotton picker", fellow conservatives, and photoshop her face onto stuff like this.

Pick better fights, people. Geez.
She just needs to suck it up.......the picture her face was photoshopped onto wasn't even an actual slave...and the person was picking cotton and she looked very happy....maybe if more blacks picked cotton again; they will be happy too

That’s how nicknames work. I am called JBird by one side of my family, got the name becuas as a baby/toddler I apparently had a habit of stripping off my cloth and running around the house ”naked as a jay bird“. Almost fifty years later I have some nieces/nephews/cousins who would have a hard time telling you my legal name as I’ve always been JBird.

Pigpen got his name because his work area is a mess, he wears dirty clothing, does not bath regularly by his own admission and in general has a very unpleasant smell. In the summer he has had formal complaints made about it and you regularly hear someone telling him to shower, but in a not so nice way.
If there is absolutely nothing professional about your co-worker, how in the world does the guy still have a job where you work?

Holly

If there is absolutely nothing professional about your co-worker, how in the world does the guy still have a job where you work?

Holly
Because it’s in a machine shop and he produces quality work. He is a slob but he is good at his job. If he was a drone in an office shuffling paperwork from one side of desk to the other or had to deal with the public then he would probably be in trouble.

I'd laugh my ass off if someone called me a cotton-picker from Burkina Faso. What the fuck is wrong with kids these days? Back in my day, if someone gave you some shit, you gave it right back to them, instead of melting down like a little snowflake and running off to tell the teacher. It's no wonder kids are nuts these days, they don't know ho to handle the stress of peer pressure.
Today, a fight can get you expelled from school and/or arrested.

She just needs to suck it up.......the picture her face was photoshopped onto wasn't even an actual slave...and the person was picking cotton and she looked very happy....maybe if more blacks picked cotton again; they will be happy too

Yeah, BS. Obviously racist.

If she experienced racial slurs it wasn’t just harmless fun.

That is regretable

It really is

But the remedy should not be to discriminate against an academically more qualified white kid in college admissions

Forum List

Back