Head Coach Suspended over "non-Consensual" Phone Sex, because Woman just Could not Hang Up

If Tucker committed any offense, he was gone. He had a massive contract and two years in it is obvious it was a mistake. Michigan State could not be more happy over this turn of events.
The school is not happy about this. MSU has had some big problems over the past few years. Remember Larry Nasser? This is the last thing they wanted.

The school is not happy about this. MSU has had some big problems over the past few years. Remember Larry Nasser? This is the last thing they wanted.
No, this is EXACTLY what they wanted. They are OUT of a $95 million dollar contract. that is money that can now go towards PAYING OFF the victims.

No, this is EXACTLY what they wanted. They are OUT of a $95 million dollar contract. that is money that can now go towards PAYING OFF the victims.
No. This further tarnishs the university’s image and likely sets the football program back for years. It might also result in more firings of senior administrators who either leaked the story or tried to covered it up.

This opens the transfer portal for the players. If the top players leave, the team might not win another game for awhile.

No. This further tarnishs the university’s image and likely sets the football program back for years. It might also result in more firings of senior administrators who either leaked the story or tried to covered it up.

This opens the transfer portal for the players. If the top players leave, the team might not win another game for awhile.
OK, all true.

Now the school must determine which is more important, $95 million or what you wrote. Which way ya think they go?

Meaning the woman has evidence?

If so lets see it
Omg if you read that link you see they have enough evidence he broke the morality clause. And in the me too days he’s an idiot for doing this to a woman who specializes on the subject.

I like where he cancelled her speaking engagement after she complained.

Cant win with you pro rapists. If she complains she’s lying. If she waits you ask why she didn’t speak up right away. And always with the prove it’s.

He doesn’t seem to be denying it

I’m a fan but so what? Do you want to let Harvey Weinstein out so he can continue to make great movies?

She claimed she could hear him masturbating. I'm skeptical.

He admitted the particulars of that phone call.

They had dozens of 30-minute conversations over several months. I, for one, haven't had a thirty minute conversation with anyone since I was in high school (1963-67).

If he is fired "for cause," the school can walk away from about 70 million dollars in contract liability.

Omg if you read that link you see they have enough evidence he broke the morality clause. And in the me too days he’s an idiot for doing this to a woman who specializes on the subject.

Cant win with you pro rapists. If she complains she’s lying. If she waits you ask why she didn’t speak up right away. And always with the prove it’s.

Yes, after rereading the story he did admit to what the woman claims

Yes, after rereading the story he did admit to what the woman claims
No one's denying this. The best he can say is she wanted it. Doesn't sound like she did to me.

I even saw an op ed in the Detroit Free Press that this dude let down all blacks coaches. Made them look bad. I know they shouldn't be judged for what he did but they will. They are. This is the stereotype of a black man. Just can't keep it in his pants. Even if you give him $50 million dollars and tell him all you have to do is stay moral. Just can't do it. LOL.

No one's denying this. The best he can say is she wanted it. Doesn't sound like she did to me.

I even saw an op ed in the Detroit Free Press that this dude let down all blacks coaches. Made them look bad. I know they shouldn't be judged for what he did but they will. They are. This is the stereotype of a black man. Just can't keep it in his pants. Even if you give him $50 million dollars and tell him all you have to do is stay moral. Just can't do it. LOL.
Libs have a habit of going off half cocked and convicting men without evidence

But this seems to be legit

So you are equating this to rape?

You were saying this is going to set the school back. It sure is. But so what? What do you suggest the school do? Re hire him?

They should re hire him for $100K a year.
You’ve completely misunderstood my posts. The poster I responded to claims the university wanted this event to get out from under the contract. That’s absurd.

I have no problem with MSU firing him. He did a dumb thing and he has a complete lack of awareness.

MSU football will suffer. Do you dispute this? After what happened with Nasser, MSU should have handled this differently.

I‘m a graduate and longtime MSU football fan.

Last edited:
They are going to pay that out to a new head coach and hopefully one who can really coach a football team.

If he had come off a 13-2 season and was 3-0 this year, do you think they would fire him this quickly?

Libs have a habit of going off half cocked and convicting men without evidence

But this seems to be legit
Actually, now, the coach is saying the school has no interest in the truth. In other words he got caught in an inappropriate situation, but they are using this to get out of this bad contract.

Anyways, no way anyone is going to defend this guy. Why? Because he's an idiot and should have known better than to shit where he eats. It shows bad judgement.

I think what he's trying to do is get some money.

Hey, by the way, could it be as a conservative, you're not so willing to go to bat for this guy because he's black?

Actually, now, the coach is saying the school has no interest in the truth. In other words he got caught in an inappropriate situation, but they are using this to get out of this bad contract.

Anyways, no way anyone is going to defend this guy. Why? Because he's an idiot and should have known better than to shit where he eats. It shows bad judgement.

I think what he's trying to do is get some money.

Hey, by the way, could it be as a conservative, you're not so willing to go to bat for this guy because he's black?
I would fire any athletic director that awarded a coach such an obscene contract

Texas A&M has the dame problem with sn over paid/under performing coach

And i didnt remember that the MSU coach is black when the story first broke

The poster I responded to claims the university wanted this event to get out from under the contract. That’s absurd.
I didn't say that, I said the OUTCOME is what they wanted, an excuse to get out from under this contract. I'm sure they would have wanted something else to happen that did not tarnish the university reputation in this way.

You have a distinct inability to understand nuance.

I didn't say that, I said the OUTCOME is what they wanted, an excuse to get out from under this contract. I'm sure they would have wanted something else to happen that did not tarnish the university reputation in this way.

You have a distinct inability to understand nuance.
An unintended consequence.

Forum List

Back