25 Reason Trump won't pay a dime to E Carrol...

He said they let him. They weren't part of the conversion, dumbass. What you say doesn't matter.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Fucking moron, you said the women said they let him.

Ever??

Ever??

You said they said they let him...

Fucking Moron: "they said they let him."
You're picking at straws that don't amount to a hill of beans, jackass. The bottom line is he didn't say what you claimed

You're picking at straws that don't amount to a hill of beans, jackass. The bottom line is he didn't say what you claimed

I'm highlighting what a fucking moron you are.

And yes, he said what I said he said. He said they let celebrities grab them by the pussy.

And yes, he said what I said he said. He said they let celebrities grab them by the pussy.
No he didn't, dumbfuck. Everyone who isn't a moron knows you're lying. That isn't saying he admitted he raped anyone, which is what you claimed, you lying fuck bag.

No he didn't, dumbfuck. Everyone who isn't a moron knows you're lying. That isn't saying he admitted he raped anyone, which is what you claimed, you lying fuck bag.

You are beyond being a fucking moron. Completely brain-dead. Yes, fucking moron. He said what I said he said...

Faun: "He said they let celebrities grab them by the pussy."

Trump: "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."[/b]

Ever??? :ack-1:

Oh sure, because these judges respect Trump’s 1a right…GTFOH…

The judge would not prevent him from speaking on the witness stand about anything he wanted to, in relation to the actual trial. What Trump wouldn’t be allowed to do is to turn it into a campaign event.

And if he lied, about anything, he could be opening himself up to a perjury charge. Since Trump is incapable of telling the truth, and not lying, it’s unlikely that his lawyers would allow him to get on the stand.

It is beyond stupid of Trump to behave like a total ass in court and outside of it during these court proceedings, when these people have such power over what’s gonna happen to the rest of his life.

He wouldn’t be looking at a $100 million payment to e.g. Carol if he hadn’t been so disrespectful to everyone involved in that trial, including the jury.

You’re the dumb fuck. Trump is bragging about sexually assaulting women.

Trump has never denied raping women. He is only denied raping specific women and he says it by saying “Not you. You’re not my type”. L He just wouldn’t rape this particular person because she’s not his type.

The judge would not prevent him from speaking on the witness stand about anything he wanted to, in relation to the actual trial. What Trump wouldn’t be allowed to do is to turn it into a campaign event.

And if he lied, about anything, he could be opening himself up to a perjury charge. Since Trump is incapable of telling the truth, and not lying, it’s unlikely that his lawyers would allow him to get on the stand.

It is beyond stupid of Trump to behave like a total ass in court and outside of it during these court proceedings, when these people have such power over what’s gonna happen to the rest of his life.

He wouldn’t be looking at a $100 million payment to e.g. Carol if he hadn’t been so disrespectful to everyone involved in that trial, including the jury.
Oh, so the big bad orange man hurt some feelz … got it…

Trump has never denied raping women. He is only denied raping specific women and he says it by saying “Not you. You’re not my type”. L He just wouldn’t rape this particular person because she’s not his type.
You sound mad that he wouldn’t touch you with a 10ft pole… Do you fantasize about you and Trump dragonskank? Is that what it is?

You are beyond being a fucking moron. Completely brain-dead. Yes, fucking moron. He said what I said he said...

Faun: "He said they let celebrities grab them by the pussy."
Trump: "And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."[/b]​
Are you ever not a fucking moron?​
Ever??? :ack-1:
Where are the words "I raped her?"

You fucking moron

You can't just shove any words you want in his mouth, douchebag

Wrong No matter how many times you post this droll everyone knows it's bullshit

Where are the words "I raped her?"

You fucking moron

You can't just shove any words you want in his mouth, douchebag

Quote me saying he raped any of them...

Ever??

You sound mad that he wouldn’t touch you with a 10ft pole… Do you fantasize about you and Trump dragonskank? Is that what it is?

You're really deranged if you think that.

Why would any woman want to have sex with "Tiny"? That's why he always has to pay women to have sex with him. Fat, miserable, and "small hands" to boot. All of his interactions with women are Trump asserting his power and control over them, using his money, or by physically assaulting them.

That's why all of the incels and losers love him. They recognize that he's one of them. Trump has the money to buy women to service him, which is what they all wish they could do.

no he didn't, dumbfuck

"He only bragged about sexually assaulting some of them."

He never did that.

Forum List

Back