Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

I salute this coach. He deserves a medal. Not being banned. The state should be banned for allowing males to compete with females.

Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

The coach of a Vermont high school girls basketball team that was banned from state athletics after forfeiting a game against a squad with a trans player defended the decision — stressing the danger of a biological male playing against girls.

“I’ve got four daughters. I’ve coached them all at one point in their careers playing high school basketball,” Chris Goodwin, coach of the girls’ team at the Mid-Vermont Christian School, said Monday on “Fox & Friends.”

“I’ve also filled in for the boys’ coach when he can’t make a practice, and I run those practices, and boys just play at a different speed, a different force … than the girls play. It’s a different game,” he said, adding that it would be “irresponsible” and “asking for an injury” to a smaller female athlete.

Good for him...he is a hero. The trans madness of the democrats has to end, they are hurting so many people...

Why is it ok for females to play on male teams?

Because they can't over power men. And it's funny as hell when they do. It gives us a chance to call the guy a pussy or a whimp. And laugh at them.

You know, like when that woman cut off that mans. That was hilarious.
But If a guy cut off a womans clit, no one would laugh about it.

Almost like biological women cant compete against biological males.
Oh I have seen females pin boys in high school sports, qualify for state in boys sports, win state titles in boys sports, outbox men, outlift men in lifting competitions. You really underestimate the female athlete.

I knew a 5'4" muscular female stripper who beat up a 6' male to a bloody pulp in a parking lot. She could do 15+ pullups and had a pair of biceps on her. You really underestimate what females are capable of.

Oh I have seen females pin boys in high school sports, qualify for state in boys sports, win state titles in boys sports, outbox men, outlift men in lifting competitions. You really underestimate the female athlete.

I knew a 5'4" muscular female stripper who beat up a 6' male to a bloody pulp in a parking lot. She could do 15+ pullups and had a pair of biceps on her. You really underestimate what females are capable of.

Because some omen can beat up some guys, does not mean men should battle women in a ring.

Laken Riley fought a guy. She died.

Why do you defend men in the women's dressing room?
^^^ WEF shills like this started and support the men in the woman's room BS.

Don't let WEF/democrats lie/gaslight you. They can't even define what a woman is.

Democrats believe a man can suddenly decide to be a woman and use the woman's room at whenever they choose.

Americans need to keep kids away from democrats And know who the democrats in their communities are. Democrats love to talk to other people small children about all their gender beliefs like a man can become a woman.

Forum List

Back