Muslim School Fires Christian Coach

Funny that you crawl out of your crypt long enough to validate hatred of muslims, jillybean. And, if equality in israel is "hatred of jews" then I guess Governor Wallace was just fighing against hatred of whites, eh nosferajew? One might think your kind would be slow to wield a pitchfork and torch but, apparently, jews are human enough to hate just like a blond haired german, eh blood drinker?

and yet another shogie lie. i validated nothing of the sort. my comment was solely directed at your trying to drag your jewhatred into a thread having nothing to do with jews.

you don't allow anyone to get to the issues raised in this thread because you feel the need to thump your way around the board.

again... piss off. ;)
:lol: That was a good one...Soggy is really floundering here. Maybe he's trying to finally admit he's become a Muslim and he's equating your laughing at him with hating Muslims. Next up he'll be sporting a green headband.

HA! you might think so, chicken nugget! I stand by my origial point: if this thread were about jews rather than muslims we wouldn't have had to wait for some Shogun input to get Jillian, ghook,, toomuch, rhodes scholar, and dr grump crying all over each other for the first 5 pages.

For instance, the OP's source is a catholic site. Yet, anyone wanna take a wild guess how the above named would respond to an article from an muslim source? It doesn't take a supersized lunch to figure it out, ravi. Nor does it take 6 cups of ranch sauce to comprehend how funny it is for manifest destiny jews and "touchy no no naughty pants" catholics to criticize a population over the generalized actions of a single example anyway.

But, to be honest, you have the cognitive stimulation of America's Got Talent so go ahead and cram yourself into your cheerleader outfit, fat girl.

Soggy,

If something smells bitter I suggest it's time to change the bong water. And as an FYI, a couple ice cubes makes it a bit smoother going down. :cool:

yea cheech. you should write that down. I'm pretty sure no one knows about ice cubes in bongwater.

I'm just sayin, yo... Your input lately has started to look like Ghook mass thanking Jillian without even reading her post in any given israel thread.

and yet another shogie lie. i validated nothing of the sort. my comment was solely directed at your trying to drag your jewhatred into a thread having nothing to do with jews.

you don't allow anyone to get to the issues raised in this thread because you feel the need to thump your way around the board.

again... piss off. ;)
:lol: That was a good one...Soggy is really floundering here. Maybe he's trying to finally admit he's become a Muslim and he's equating your laughing at him with hating Muslims. Next up he'll be sporting a green headband.

HA! you might think so, chicken nugget! I stand by my origial point: if this thread were about jews rather than muslims we wouldn't have had to wait for some Shogun input to get Jillian, ghook,, toomuch, rhodes scholar, and dr grump crying all over each other for the first 5 pages.

For instance, the OP's source is a catholic site. Yet, anyone wanna take a wild guess how the above named would respond to an article from an muslim source? It doesn't take a supersized lunch to figure it out, ravi. Nor does it take 6 cups of ranch sauce to comprehend how funny it is for manifest destiny jews and "touchy no no naughty pants" catholics to criticize a population over the generalized actions of a single example anyway.

But, to be honest, you have the cognitive stimulation of America's Got Talent so go ahead and cram yourself into your cheerleader outfit, fat girl.
Shovel?

Shovel?

que? you need one for your pudding bucket? Sorry, fresh out.

I notice that you don't mention the nature of the "source" in the op.

You're right, I didn't, as it has nothing to do with anything I said.

I guess it's easier to rationalize how evil are muslims when you don't have your own bullshit to reflect upon.

Ah, the irony. So I guess it's easier for you to rationalize how evil Catholics and Jews are. Any other random groups you'd like to throw in to the pot? I hear those Buddhist can be a real pain in the ass.

Funny that you crawl out of your crypt long enough to validate hatred of muslims, jillybean. And, if equality in israel is "hatred of jews" then I guess Governor Wallace was just fighing against hatred of whites, eh nosferajew? One might think your kind would be slow to wield a pitchfork and torch but, apparently, jews are human enough to hate just like a blond haired german, eh blood drinker?

again... piss off. ;)

Actually, this thread went with nary a fucking commetn until I pointed out that the midigating factor was demonized muslims instead of demonized jews. Page one, garlic breath. And, indeed, what was your FIRST response? I'll quote you if you REALLY want to see how far your human empathy travels outside of the synagogue. Proud words, to be sure.

Again, had I not shoved this thread into motion we ALL know that your silly little chicken little victim ass wouldn't have touched this thread with a ten foot pole. Thus, my initial posts. I know I know.. facts hate da jooo and just want to see them floating in the sea.

*yawn*

no, Jill. I don't think I will piss off. But, if you need something to keep your interest like a dog staring down a treat I could probably shoot a muslim toddler in the face for you. Would that make you feel better?

Ravi eats a lot of garlic? Learn something new everyday.

And btw, this isn't me being mad. People who have been here longer than you know that, and eventually you will, as well. If I were truly worked up, you'd run home crying.
How nice for you. Now take Midol and go back to pulling the wings off flies.

A great comeback from the queen of abortion. Apparently you believe women need to be drugged to be reasonable?

Or drugged when you're unreasonable?

Hmmm.

Soggy,

If something smells bitter I suggest it's time to change the bong water. And as an FYI, a couple ice cubes makes it a bit smoother going down. :cool:

yea cheech. you should write that down. I'm pretty sure no one knows about ice cubes in bongwater.

I'm just sayin, yo... Your input lately has started to look like Ghook mass thanking Jillian without even reading her post in any given israel thread.

I'm not the one who got dope-slapped by a noob. :eusa_whistle:

I notice that you don't mention the nature of the "source" in the op.

You're right, I didn't, as it has nothing to do with anything I said.

I guess it's easier to rationalize how evil are muslims when you don't have your own bullshit to reflect upon.

Ah, the irony. So I guess it's easier for you to rationalize how evil Catholics and Jews are. Any other random groups you'd like to throw in to the pot? I hear those Buddhist can be a real pain in the ass.

1. It's pretty damn reflective given who chose not to post until I rocked the boat. Again, you might learn a thing or two were you not a lowly lil noob.

2. I'm not drawing any generalized conclusion about jews or catholics according to individual shittiness, holmes. Go ahead and quote me acting in ANY kind of similar fashion as the above "thats what you get with ragheads" types. But, had you chosen to chime in after your noob toast smell worn off you might have noticed this.

1. It's pretty damn reflective given who chose not to post until I rocked the boat. Again, you might learn a thing or two were you not a lowly lil noob.

Lowly noob? :lol::lol::lol:

Either you're a kid, or that's the wost case of small dick syndrome I've seen a long time. Whatever your little personal spats with others on this board may be, that doesn't involve me or interest me. Rest assured, I will be just as snotty and annoying to anyone else who chooses to bash groups. It's a pet peeve of mine. I'm sure I'll be annoying plenty of people soon, so you won't be alone in dealing with me. Hang in there!

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Lowly noob? :lol::lol::lol:

Either you're a kid, or that's the wost case of small dick syndrome I've seen a long time. Whatever your little personal spats with others on this board may be, that doesn't involve me or interest me. Rest assured, I will be just as snotty and annoying to anyone else who chooses to bash groups. It's a pet peeve of mine. I'm sure I'll be annoying plenty of people soon, so you won't be alone in dealing with me. Hang in there!

It involved you when you decided to chime in, nooblet. I didn't yank your chain, remember? You yanked mine. Again, had you chosen to look around instead of waving your feather boa around the room you might have comprehended my point about the usual suspects before displaying the vacuum sealed package-nature of your original input.

Rest assured, you will be a lot less significant than your bravado-laced forum fantasy leads you to believe. Brazen noobs are a penny a dozen. It's why I am laughing at your shiny noobness and your assumption that this forum is complete now that you've signed up. I know I know... you were an interweb legend at your former forum. *yawn* Sound about righzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.

The Thomas More Law Center, a national public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan announced today that a federal lawsuit has been filed against a Dearborn, Michigan high school, Fordson High School, and its Muslim principal, Imad Fadlallah, over the firing of Gerald Marszalek because of Marszalek’s connection to a Christian volunteer coach.

Trouble started between Fadlallah and Marszalek when one of Coach Marszalek’s assistant coaches, Trey Hancock, held a summer wrestling camp in which a Muslim camper converted to Christianity. Principal Fadlallah was so upset by the conversion that he punched the student and informed him he had disgraced his family. Fadlallah also ordered Coach Marszalek to ban the assistant coach from the high school and all wrestling events

Chief Counsel of the Thomas More Law Center commented, “We are getting a glimpse of what happens when Muslims who refuse to accept American values and principles gain political power in an American community. Failure to renew coach Marszalek’s contract had nothing to do with wrestling and everything to do with religion.”

Lawsuit Filed Against Dearborn Schools and Muslim Principal Over Firing of Legendary Christian Wrestling Coach*|*Catholic Exchange
Hmmm. How about if the Christian kid sues the principal? I believe even in Michigan, principals aren't allowed to punch students. Maybe in Pakistan...

So it's only okay for certain groups to behave like this, but when it's those that are not popular there is outrage. Okay ... :cuckoo:
:clap2: That about sums it up.

It involved you when you decided to chime in, nooblet.

No, your thoughts and feelings about others on this board most definitely has nothing to do with me.

Rest assured, you will be a lot less significant than your bravado-laced forum fantasy leads you to believe. Brazen noobs are a penny a dozen.

Less significant than what? An anonymous poster on a message board? Wow. Ya know what, if you've got that much ego tied into this, I think I'm just going to leave you alone. Have a good one.

Now that the dust has settled, Shogun made an interesting point and I'm curious to know how many here think that pedophilia among Catholic priests and the brutality of nuns in Catholic schools is indicative of a tendency to promote violence in the Bible?

The whole problem I have with this, is this an actual Muslim school or is it just that their population is primarily Muslim, that makes a huge difference in this particular matter.

This stuff happens all the time a school near where I live Oak lawn Il. bans all christmas activities renamed it "winter festable" can't mention the "C Word" christian holiday, But totally caters to the muslimes. This school district won't serve hot dogs to the children at lunch because they don't want to disrespect the muslime students, the minority population of students. because eating pork products is against their religion. tolerant to the muslims but the hell with the majority religion. Christians. Only in America could this happen!!! Political correction gone wrong. where the minority didtates to the majority!!!

Now that the dust has settled, Shogun made an interesting point and I'm curious to know how many here think that pedophilia among Catholic priests and the brutality of nuns in Catholic schools is indicative of a tendency to promote violence in the Bible?

That wasn't really the angle I was going for. Of course a violent bible will influence the norms and mores of believers and religious education. It's easy to rationalize violence when you identify the violent party. Hell, read the old testament.

But, to my original point, we've got outrage in this thread about a muslim prof hitting a kid as if it's reflective of muslim culture in general. Despite every ruler wielding nun thats ever delivered punishment. Will these same people ascribe ruler wielding nuns as indicative of the catholic faith? Of course not. Hence the original "thats what you get with ragheads" response. Yet, let a jew get mocked and berated on par and you'll see the likes of Jillian rise from her tomb and start brushing her fangs.

The bottom line is this: if it's a public school then it's not a muslim school. I don't care how much of the population is muslim. Personal religion is not a factor in employment or the school opens itself up to a major loss after getting sued. if the muslims in question are putting their religious roles above the roles of their publicly financed employment then they should be dealt with. HOWEVER, I am dubious of the source and question how much saturated bias is dripping from the OP. So, until someone poss a more solid piece of evidence i'm shrugging my shoulders at this non issue...

that is.. after having fun dipping a McNoobet into some Mudhole Sauce.

This stuff happens all the time a school near where I live Oak lawn Il. bans all christmas activities renamed it "winter festable" can't mention the "C Word" christian holiday, But totally caters to the muslimes. This school district won't serve hot dogs to the children at lunch because they don't want to disrespect the muslime students, the minority population of students. because eating pork products is against their religion. tolerant to the muslims but the hell with the majority religion. Christians. Only in America could this happen!!! Political correction gone wrong. where the minority didtates to the majority!!!

public schools are not required to fall to their knees every HOLIDAY SEASON just because you want to hide jesus under the bearded fatsuit of santa. Clearly, not serving HOT DOGS is a nod to muslims.. you know.. instead of being slightly higher on the nutrition chart than shitburgers. I bet your school serves bbq rib sandwiches, eh? Don't let that keep you from finding boogeymen where you want to see them.

That wasn't really the angle I was going for. Of course a violent bible will influence the norms and mores of believers and religious education. It's easy to rationalize violence when you identify the violent party. Hell, read the old testament.

But, to my original point, we've got outrage in this thread about a muslim prof hitting a kid as if it's reflective of muslim culture in general. Despite every ruler wielding nun thats ever delivered punishment. Will these same people ascribe ruler wielding nuns as indicative of the catholic faith? Of course not. Hence the original "thats what you get with ragheads" response. Yet, let a jew get mocked and berated on par and you'll see the likes of Jillian rise from her tomb and start brushing her fangs.

The bottom line is this: if it's a public school then it's not a muslim school. I don't care how much of the population is muslim. Personal religion is not a factor in employment or the school opens itself up to a major loss after getting sued. if the muslims in question are putting their religious roles above the roles of their publicly financed employment then they should be dealt with. HOWEVER, I am dubious of the source and question how much saturated bias is dripping from the OP. So, until someone poss a more solid piece of evidence i'm shrugging my shoulders at this non issue...

Well, I must say, you've totally defined how I imagine Jillian now. :lol:

But, yes, I have the same sort of questions myself as to why the Muslim bashers don't apply their own criteria for claiming Muslims are evil or whatever it is they say, to their analysis of the bad behavior of adherents of other religions.

It's notable that the lawsuit has not even begun yet and somehow this incident is relevant to them.

If it turns out the coach was proselytizing and trying to convert kids to his religion while on the job, he was rightfully terminated IMO.

Well, I must say, you've totally defined how I imagine Jillian now. :lol:

But, yes, I have the same sort of questions myself as to why the Muslim bashers don't apply their own criteria for claiming Muslims are evil or whatever it is they say, to their analysis of the bad behavior of adherents of other religions.

It's notable that the lawsuit has not even begun yet and somehow this incident is relevant to them.

If it turns out the coach was proselytizing and trying to convert kids to his religion while on the job, he was rightfully terminated IMO.

If it's a public school and he was trying to influence beliefs of faith I will have no problem with his termination. But, again, i'd like to see something that doesn't come from www.saviourjewgavethepopehiscellphonenumber.com

Forum List

Back