Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
I salute this coach. He deserves a medal. Not being banned. The state should be banned for allowing males to compete with females.

Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

The coach of a Vermont high school girls basketball team that was banned from state athletics after forfeiting a game against a squad with a trans player defended the decision — stressing the danger of a biological male playing against girls.

“I’ve got four daughters. I’ve coached them all at one point in their careers playing high school basketball,” Chris Goodwin, coach of the girls’ team at the Mid-Vermont Christian School, said Monday on “Fox & Friends.”

“I’ve also filled in for the boys’ coach when he can’t make a practice, and I run those practices, and boys just play at a different speed, a different force … than the girls play. It’s a different game,” he said, adding that it would be “irresponsible” and “asking for an injury” to a smaller female athlete.

I salute this coach. He deserves a medal. Not being banned. The state should be banned for allowing males to compete with females.

The coach of a Vermont high school girls basketball team that was banned from state athletics after forfeiting a game against a squad with a trans player defended the decision — stressing the danger of a biological male playing against girls.

“I’ve got four daughters. I’ve coached them all at one point in their careers playing high school basketball,” Chris Goodwin, coach of the girls’ team at the Mid-Vermont Christian School, said Monday on “Fox & Friends.”

“I’ve also filled in for the boys’ coach when he can’t make a practice, and I run those practices, and boys just play at a different speed, a different force … than the girls play. It’s a different game,” he said, adding that it would be “irresponsible” and “asking for an injury” to a smaller female athlete.
The state should be ashamed of themselves for allowing boys to compete on girls teams just because they can’t make the cut for their own team. These mentally ill boys should be banned from competing against girls. Just recently, one of these boys injured three girls (one very seriously) in a high school basketball game. That needs to be a wake up call.

They'll never be a day our daughters compete against some mentally deranged boy pretending he's a girl

I don't care if he thinks a ponytail...err manbun thinks it makes him a girl

If I were the coach, I'd get my team suited up, put them on the court. And once the toss up was made, the ENTIRE team would take a knee in protest. Right there on the court. And not play one second while that "thing" was on the court.

They'll never be a day our daughters compete against some mentally deranged boy pretending he's a girl

I don't care if he thinks a ponytail...err manbun thinks it makes him a girl
They think if this person can use the girl's bathrooms and change in front of girls, then the person is a girl.

They banned the coach for protecting his girls? Did they not see the video of that punk BOY tossing the girl around like a rag doll?

Whats your opinion of the Equal Rights Amendment?

I actually see nothing wrong with a trans player on a girls basketball team. The discrimination and hatred toward them is awful and unjust. We need to be fair toward others who are different than us and respect their feelings. They deserve respect and the right to play just like any other high school athlete. If female is the gender they identify with then people should respect that and accept it. It is really awful the prejudice against them. How can people be so cruel.

I actually see nothing wrong with a trans player on a girls basketball team. The discrimination and hatred toward them is awful and unjust. We need to be fair toward others who are different than us and respect their feelings. They deserve respect and the right to play just like any other high school athlete. If female is the gender they identify with then people should respect that and accept it. It is really awful the prejudice against them. How can people be so cruel.

Things were fair when boys play with boys and girls play with girls. What's unfair about that?

1709120962476.png

Forum List

Back