Mia Love (R) - Utah

bullshit there are secrets everywhere in the religion. Not allowing non mormons into your temples is part of the whole "we are better than you" mindframe they opperate under. tell me if women are equal to men in the morman church?

I have no idea, and neither do you. In your mindset, are men equal to women, period? If you don't know, ask you betters in knowledge: ask Avatar4321.

You have made your mind up, quite ignorantly, TM, and it shows very clearly.

bullshit there are secrets everywhere in the religion.

Not allowing non mormons into your temples is part of the whole "we are better than you" mindframe they opperate under.

tell me if women are equal to men in the morman church?

Ask Father Flannigan and Rabbi Goldman

You want equality in religion? Become a Muslim

Last edited:
grunt11b said:
It's not the governments right to take from one person to give to another, it was never the founders intentions.

Sure it is..and was..

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

All that..is doing EXACTLY what you think the government "doesn't" have the power to do.

come on Sallow....he is referring to Individuals,not Govt business......:eusa_eh:

And that doesn't even hold up. Most of the founders were slave owners living on land once populated by Indians.

Not allowing non mormons into your temples is part of the whole "we are better than you" mindframe they opperate under.

i have been to the Tabernacle in Salt Lake to see the Organ there.....and i aint a Mormon....

i have been to the Tabernacle in Salt Lake to see the Organ there.....and i aint a Mormon....

She continues to tell lies.

I believe she thinks she should be in the newlyweds bedroom on their wedding night, after all it's secret ya know.

Crazy thing is I used to know a Mia Love. She's black and she's married to a white guy. She moved out of Florida 8 years ago and we lost touch.

This isn't her but it had me going for a few minutes!

Quit spamming. Go to lds.org. Then ask avatar4321 about that which you don't understand.

they keep secrets.

Why cant you know why they wear magic underwear?

Why cant non mormon family attend a wedding?

What is it that is SOOOOOO secret that your own mother and father cant hear at your wedding?

do you practice a particular religious faith? which one?

what's the problem with this question, TM? Is your religion (or non-religion) none of my business? Is that why you skulk away and refuse to answer?

Strong, motivated woman who loves her country...

Reminds me of Michelle Obama

I bet she was proud of it, even before barack obama was President.

Mia Love is the antithesis of michelle obama

web-556153.jpg

michelle-obama-brief.jpg

I am sure that Mia and Michelle have much in common, and none of it has to do with an admiration for Ernie S's nonsense here.

Ah, Jeez, TruthMatters has married JoeB.

Take your religious bigotry and stuff it, TM.

They keep secrets.

what other religion keeps secrets?

I will not vote for someone who has a religion they can NOT tell me about.

It is at the core of people and its about their core beliefs.

They refuse to tell me their core beliefs then I dont vote for them.

Their "secrets" are sacraments reserved for the devout. There is no sinister agenda, no conspiracy to take over the government an force you to become a Mormon, TDM.

Why do you hate apostrophes?

I am sure that Mia and Michelle have much in common, and none of it has to do with an admiration for Ernie S's nonsense here.

Why should they have 'much in common'? Racial stereotyping or misogynism? Why the fuck should they have 'much in common'? Would you say the same of a male white Democrat and a male white Republican? No. So why about two black females?

They're both black. So what.

Forum List

Back