Ginrich, you can go to Hell.

Photonic

Ad astra!
Sep 5, 2011
California
"Gingrich said he didn't go to war because he had a child. This man married 3 times, divorced first wife while she was in the hospital with cancer, failed to pay adequate child support, and cheated on his second wife while trying to impeach Clinton."

"Hiding behind a family he later broke up and betrayed is the lowest form of hypocrisy.
Before you dismiss this as some kind of liberal smear campaign against Gingrich, most of these attacks actually came from conservative Christians who are tired of his hypocrisy."

Family Values Remain Gingrich

Yea, Gingrich is a liar and a hypocrite.

And Obama is not a liar and a hypocrite?

Newsflash: If you repeat the hypocrite line too often it loses any effect. That's where the Left is now. According to them everyone is a hypcrite. Even their own.
The last sin of American public life becomes cleansed.

Newsflash: If you repeat the hypocrite line too often it loses any effect. That's where the Left is now. According to them everyone is a hypcrite. Even their own.

Yea, try to change the subject.

I'm injecting a note of reality. No wonder you don't recognize it.

So you think he should be president even given that?

Newt is great at talking shit on stage... The problem is he is so full of shit at some point he will offend on a very deep level every single person that listens to him. Newt destroyed himself.

It's not even worth listing all the recent issues with Newt, he is a non factor in this election at this point for anything other than trying to destroy Mitt... I say go ahead, makes more room for Paul as that won't win Newt Mitts "base," They will shift somewhere else.

Newt and Santorum pull from each other at this point, now they split 20ish % of the vote... even if you lump Santorum and Newt's "base" together he is still in a minority. And in all honesty Newt would only gain half or less of what Santorum pulls because most people that actually believe in God know Newt is a lying sack of shit that uses Gods name for votes. I mean just look at Newt’s track record on his personal life… It’s about as honest as his political life.

The question is why did you bring up Obama... Answer, you needed a straw man to beat up to have any kind of point...

"Gingrich said he didn't go to war because he had a child. This man married 3 times, divorced first wife while she was in the hospital with cancer, failed to pay adequate child support, and cheated on his second wife while trying to impeach Clinton."

"Hiding behind a family he later broke up and betrayed is the lowest form of hypocrisy.
Before you dismiss this as some kind of liberal smear campaign against Gingrich, most of these attacks actually came from conservative Christians who are tired of his hypocrisy."

And John McCain was a war hero but the worst Presidential candidate who ran the worst campaign ever next to Bob Dole another war hero.

John McCain and his moderate hands across the aisle bullshit gave America Obama.

And John McCain was a war hero but the worst Presidential candidate who ran the worst campaign ever next to Bob Dole another war hero.

John McCain and his moderate hands across the aisle bullshit gave America Obama.

He's a pathalogical liar, that should raise a huge red flag.

Newt is, has been and will always be about Newt. He's a Republican Bill Clinton.

The more stuff like this that comes out, the more I'm convinced he's some sort of sociopath. :cuckoo:

I admire Dr. Paul for his service. Let's get that out of the way.

But deferments were legal and commonplace. I lived that time. He didn't run to Canada (and trust me a lot of rich kids did). He didn't desert.

He took his deferment.

But deferments were legal and commonplace. I lived that time. He didn't run to Canada (and trust me a lot of rich kids did). He didn't desert.

He took his deferment.

I'm not advocating for Ron Paul. I'm just saying Gingrich = serial liar.

Last edited:

He took his deferment.

I'm not advocating for Ron Paul. I'm just saying Gingrich serial liar.

With all due respect, what's he lying about?

He completely admits he was a total scumbucket years ago. He admits he was a sleaze bag. And he says the Church has changed him and to date he's had no more scandals.

And by the way, I'm not advocating for Gingrich.

So he's lying when he said that he was deferred because of his wfie and child? For some reason I doubt that.

He is a hypocrite for impeaching Clinton for lying under oath and obstruction of Justice? Can you demonstrate any time he has done the same?

"Gingrich said he didn't go to war because he had a child. This man married 3 times, divorced first wife while she was in the hospital with cancer

So what do you think of Edwards, who was banging a bitch while his wife was dying of cancer? Oops, he's a Democrat...

And so was both Clinton and Obama. And yet you are selectively focusing on Gingrich.

"Gingrich said he didn't go to war because he had a child. This man married 3 times, divorced first wife while she was in the hospital with cancer

So what do you think of Edwards, who was banging a bitch while his wife was dying of cancer? Oops, he's a Democrat...

I've never even looked at Edwards, I'll defer judgement until a later time after I've studied the democratic side. I'm more interested in voting republican this year.

I've never even looked at Edwards, I'll defer judgement until a later time after I've studied the democratic side. I'm more interested in voting republican this year.

Then vote for someone you can support. If it's not Gingrich, then don't support him. Im not.

Ding ding ding ding ding. Democrat...new standard. You sir, are a bitch.

Then vote for someone you can support. If it's not Gingrich, then don't support him. Im not.

I'm looking at Huntsman right now. As the only one that doesn't deny scientific fact I think he deserves a reasonable chance.

Forum List

Back