Utah Lawmakers Pass Bill to Ignore Federal Laws

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018

Salt Lake Tribune: “A bill creating a process to give legislators the power to order state officials and agencies to ignore federal laws and regulations was approved by the Utah House of Representatives on Friday.”

“The House passage follows Gov. Spencer Cox’s endorsement of Texas Republican Gov. Greg Abbott’s decision to defy the Supreme Court and supplant federal authority over the southern border.”

Republicans are continuing to destroy our country in a fit of pique.

I thought you guys supported the constitution?

Plus what happened to that whole "party of law and order" thingy?

Republicans are continuing to destroy our country in a fit of pique.

I thought you guys supported the constitution?

Plus what happened to that whole "party of law and order" thingy?

Our hunk of shit gubbmint isn't going to do anything about this border fuckaroo, so states are allowed to do it themselves.

I'm sure they wish the gubbmint was on their side for once.

We have states openly defying this stammering fucktard and discussing secession and a civil war.

So much for uniting the country. :abgg2q.jpg:

And we had such high hopes for this stuttering puddle of piss and shit. Sooo inspirational during the "campaign".

How much longer will it be before this actually happens?

---Utahns join dozens of states in petition to secede from US---

A law that itself is un-Constitutional.

Conservatives have nothing but contempt for the rule of law and the Constitution.
STFUdonny.gif

The government is incompetent. That's why people in Utah and other red states have realized they need to defend themselves. Obviously more people need to arm themselves.

The government is incompetent. That's why people in Utah and other red states have realized they need to defend themselves. Obviously more people need to arm themselves.

It's not incompetence, it's purposeful dereliction.

Forum List

Back