DOJ files lawsuit against Utah over discrimination against transgender woman casterating herself.????

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Well in the first place if he casterated himself he's not a transgender woman.
And second the AMA discrimination law doesn't cover transgender dysporpia. So this is a way for dems to use the court system to pass what they haven't been able to pass legisltatively or the AMA.
LOL. I had a cousin and a half brother (who I've never met) due time down there in Draper. My brother got in a fight and had his eye damaged in the fight and sued the state and actually won over his eye.

Imagine having so many kooks in the doj that this is what you're spending your time on

The Justice Department filed a lawsuit today against the State of Utah, including the Utah Department of Corrections (UDOC), alleging violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for discriminating against an incarcerated transgender woman on the basis of her disability, gender dysphoria.7 days ago

Justice Department Sues Utah Prison System for ...

1712676875332.png

United States Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › opa › justice-department-sues...

Well in the first place if he casterated himself he's not a transgender woman.
And second the AMA discrimination law doesn't cover transgender dysporpia. So this is a way for dems to use the court system to pass what they haven't been able to pass legisltatively or the AMA.
LOL. I had a cousin and a half brother (who I've never met) due time down there in Draper. My brother got in a fight and had his eye damaged in the fight and sued the state and actually won over his eye.

Imagine having so many kooks in the doj that this is what you're spending your time on

The Justice Department filed a lawsuit today against the State of Utah, including the Utah Department of Corrections (UDOC), alleging violations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for discriminating against an incarcerated transgender woman on the basis of her disability, gender dysphoria.7 days ago

Justice Department Sues Utah Prison System for ...

View attachment 929620
United States Department of Justice (.gov)
https://www.justice.gov › opa › justice-department-sues...
434558417_10233130977282476_6769479733365512501_n.jpg

Some day we are going to have a rational discussion on the fact that there are more than just two sexes.
maybe some day that will not matter.

we seem to have a lot of multiracial kids these days. that is what puts racism behind us.

pre 20th century an intersex kid was either terminated or genitally mutilated to meet father's expectations.

i hope we have become more civilized, than that.

maybe some day that will not matter.

we seem to have a lot of multiracial kids these days. that is what puts racism behind us.

pre 20th century an intersex kid was either terminated or genitally mutilated to meet father's expectations.

i hope we have become more civilized, than that.
The lefts war on science

Forum List

Back