I hope Haley wins New Hampshire

The title says it all. I hope, by some long shot of crossover voters, that Nikki wins New Hampshire. I have no doubt that Trump will be the nominee, but would love to see the useful idiots get their hopes up and continue posting about how great she is, only to get the rug pulled out from under them again.
I'd love to see Haley win just to witness subhuman Dotard blow his mind over the loss & claim the primary was "rigged".

I've always maintained that the orange douchebag is Clinton's revenge on the Repub party.

Think about it. Put in a sleeper who then moves to the top of the chain and ends up destroying the organization. That is Trump and his role in a nutshell.
Subhuman Dotard being able to climb to the top of the GOP shit pile shows what anyone needs to know about that party.

They're all scum including the likes Ronny Boy DeSantis, Lyin Ted & Dainty Lindsey, not to mention HOR hacks like "God lover" Johnson.

I'd love to see Haley win just to witness subhuman Dotard blow his mind over the loss & claim the primary was "rigged".
You're the type of useful idiot I was referring to, kid. Thanks for the confirmation.

Well, there's a growing number of folks who yearn to be censored and led by the nose. You'll hear the never trumpers and kasich lovers cheerlead for more big govt. The drumbeat is war war war.
Trump wanted to censor the press, he increased the number of regulation, the size of government and the debt. I will give you the fact that he didn't start any wars but he did fail to bring the troops home from Afghanistan (like he promised) for political reasons.

But wait....the sexual abuser is currently occupying the wh. Lol.
Is this TDS? Trump is found to be guilty of sexual assault by a jury and he even bragged about doing it but you don't even believe it. There isn't even any victims accusing Biden of sexual assault.

No, you're a fucking idiot for supporting the biggest conman in history.

Don't worry about Haley because she'll endorse the orange MAGAT once her run ends in the ditch.
Try breathing into a paper bag for 30 seconds, kid.

Is this TDS? Trump is found to be guilty of sexual assault by a jury and he even bragged about doing it but you don't even believe it. There isn't even any victims accusing Biden of sexual assault.

I didn't say that. However, biden took showers with his underage daughter which was chronicled in her diary. That same diary that the FBI swarmed to find. But, nothing happened.............lol, sure. You people are so gullible and naive.

I didn't say that. However, biden took showers with his underage daughter which was chronicled in her diary. That same diary that the FBI swarmed to find. But, nothing happened.............lol, sure. You people are so gullible and naive.
Except if it was in the stolen diary, they have never shown proof of that to anyone. That statement was posted on facebook and went viral but it has remained unsubstantiated. You would have to be gullible and naive to think that if Project Veritas (they bought the diary) had anything like that then they would release it because they hate Biden.

Do you guys, NOT REALIZE, that doing things like this only add the authenticity to the fact that Democrats cheated in the 2020 election. GOOD GRIEF how stupid can you be?? LOLOL
But...let me say thank you. heh heh heh

Actually…

“By law, undeclared residents may vote in New Hampshire's GOP primary, along with Republican voters. Registered voters may only vote in one party's primary, and the deadline to switch party registration expired in early October.

“Of the state's more than 873,000 registered voters, just 3,542 voters changed their registration from Democrat to undeclared before the state's Oct. 6 deadline, and just 408 Democrats changed their registration to Republican.”

Trump's closing argument to New Hampshire voters pushes misinformation suggesting Democrats would "infiltrate" GOP primary

Thus the Haley vote, at least to my mind, with 60% of the vote presently counted, at 44.9% is a fairly respectable vote compared to ex-president Trump’s present 53.7% — a victory for Trump but hardly an overwhelming one. It shows that a large percentage even of Republicans — or should I say “Trump Party” MAGA voters— do have some reservations about their degenerate conman candidate, and may even develop more doubts later.

Haley is right that the nation as a whole is sick of the choices presented by the two parties. I would hope she and her donors stick it out through the entire primary period, so that if Trump somehow self-destructs during his trials or campaign, she is there to step in. I expect, however. that this is a long shot she and her donors will probably not be interested in pursuing.

Similarly, I am very sorry that we don’t have a younger, more vibrant Democratic candidate running against Biden in a primary. Biden’s team may still carry the day in November, especially if the economy continues to get better and the Dems get lucky, but I certainly wouldn’t bet on this either.

Trump, in my view, remains the biggest threat to our country
& our democratic Republic in generations, despite his popularity. I consider him quite likely to go down in history as the worst President since the assassinated Abraham Lincoln was replaced with that drunken Southern obstructionist President Andrew Johnson.

Last edited:
The title says it all. I hope, by some long shot of crossover voters, that Nikki wins New Hampshire. I have no doubt that Trump will be the nominee, but would love to see the useful idiots get their hopes up and continue posting about how great she is, only to get the rug pulled out from under them again.
NIkki is only staying in to keep the pressure on Trump to make her VP. She will claim she could bring many voters to the ticket. She is playing that game.

Subhuman Dotard being able to climb to the top of the GOP shit pile shows what anyone needs to know about that party.

They're all scum including the likes Ronny Boy DeSantis, Lyin Ted & Dainty Lindsey, not to mention HOR hacks like "God lover" Johnson.

ok we will put you down as a vote for senile incompetent criminal Biden.

your last paragraph...why would you think that??
You don’t quote me so I haven’t any idea who you are addressing!

Besides, I don’t have much interest in debating with you or other demagogues who raise fascistic and totally seditious slogans like “Outlaw the Democratic Party!”

Trump is being charged with specific crimes (some of which I think he clearly committed) and also “political crimes“ he is much less likely to be found guilty of. He is being given all the protection our legal system and his money and power offers him. He brought all this on himself, and now he is consciously using it effectively to claim he is being persecuted.

Nobody in the Democratic Party or among rational Independents would say that “the Republican Party should be outlawed!” … let alone use it as a signature slogan.

That sort of language kills all intelligent discussion. It is fundamentally outside the realm of democratic politics and typical of Trumptards. It is essentially fascist.

We need a multiparty system in this country … though a much better one with much better and braver leaders … and a much more savvy population too. Trump is cunning and should his grifting party sweep into both Houses of Congress in 2024 he will threaten our freedoms and try to repudiate many of our democratic Republic’s traditions … like the legitimate “peaceful transfer of power.”

Last edited:
New Hampshire was more bad news for Trump. He lost independent voters. They are not voting for Trump. Trump has won Republicans and that is it.

Forum List

Back