Mia Love (R) - Utah

Oh my mistake you were more interested in exploding rdean head.

she seems pretty nice as a person.

I hope she evolves into a republican like we used to see, you know ones who used to put country over party.

probably just more of the same.

have you ever met a Republican you did not immediately feel superior to?

Mia Love Running ~For Congress~

Fiscal Discipline
Washington does not have a revenue problem; it has a spending problem. Balancing the budget is only part of the solution. We must cut federal spending to begin to restore America’s economic strength and citizen liberties.

Smaller Government
The United States of America is a federal republic of 50 sovereign states. The federal government must be confined to the enumerated powers granted by the Constitution.

Personal Responsibility
American society must return to valuing and rewarding hard work, independence and personal responsibility. Government dependency on entitlement programs and welfare is a failure.

Jobs
Government does not create jobs, the private sector does. Government simply needs to get out of the way.

Tax Reform
Our taxation system must be made more fair, more simple and more transparent.

Energy
Explore and develop fossil fuel sources responsibly to provide energy and jobs Utah needs, continue to explore alternative energy sources.

Military
Equip our armed forces, and engage only when there is a defined national security objective and with the consent of Congress, not the United Nations.

Illegal Immigration
Protect our borders and remove the magnets. Only after we have plugged the hole in the boat can we begin to deal with the water in it.

Social Security
We must keep the promises made to our seniors to provide for their retirement while we move aggressively to more solvent alternatives.

HealthCare
Government mandated health care goes against free market principles and personal liberties. The more socialized our health care becomes, the fewer choices people have.

Education
Local control is paramount in education. The federal government has proven it cannot produce outcomes better than local decision makers.

Regulation
Excessive government regulation is stifling business growth, profits and innovation, which negatively impacts jobs. We must reign in some regulatory agencies and eliminate others.

Religious Freedom
For far too long we have been nudged from religious freedoms that formed underpinnings of our great nation to religious oppression. We cannot allow this fundamental liberty to continue to be trampled.

Lands
The federal government has too much control over Utah's public lands. We must take action to reasonably and responsibly access this land for recreation, jobs, energy and public education funding.

2nd amendment
Our right to bear arms is fundamental to American liberty and must not be infringed.

Whoa. Like this lady more and more.

My kinda Rep.

Why would Rdean's head explode?

Because she's black?
Because she's married to a white guy?
Because she's smart?
Because she makes sense?
Because she has an (R) after her name?

Let me guess... yes to all the above, right? ;)

Her first line in the video says that her first day of college her father gave her advice about not being a burden to society.

My first day of college my father was dead and buried for four years. And I spent my high school years working in various jobs like fish mongering and stocking super market refrigerators. All while trying hard to maintain a decent GPA.

Not all experiences are the same.

So, because you're dad was dead, you are allowed to be a burden on society? Is that what you're saying? If not, what the fuck is your point - other than to point out the fucking obvious.

I don't remember posting to you.

So shut the fuck up.

Her first line in the video says that her first day of college her father gave her advice about not being a burden to society.

My first day of college my father was dead and buried for four years. And I spent my high school years working in various jobs like fish mongering and stocking super market refrigerators. All while trying hard to maintain a decent GPA.

So, because you're dad was dead, you are allowed to be a burden on society? Is that what you're saying? If not, what the fuck is your point - other than to point out the fucking obvious.

So shut the fuck up.

It's a public forum, so I can post whatever I want within the rules. The onus is on you to ignore me. If that's a struggle for you, that's your problem.

Why would Rdean's head explode?

Because she's black?
Because she's married to a white guy?
Because she's smart?
Because she makes sense?
Because she has an (R) after her name?

Let me guess... yes to all the above, right? ;)

essentially the same here. My dad died in 1980, I graduated HS in 1982. He never told me not to be a burden to society... he SHOWED me how not to be.

Not sure what that all has to do with my comments about what might set Rdean off, but whatever.

Well, for me..humans aren't "burdens". They are potential.

Some need more help then others. And in any case..that's the reason for government in the first place. Many hands make light work. The US government shouldn't be a vehicle to fuel the military industrial complex..or make a very few people very wealthy. Who by the way, depend on government ALOT more then most people will admit.

So shut the fuck up.

It's a public forum, so I can post whatever I want within the rules. The onus is on you to ignore me. If that's a struggle for you, that's your problem.

I'm never the first in these exchanges.

Idiot.

essentially the same here. My dad died in 1980, I graduated HS in 1982. He never told me not to be a burden to society... he SHOWED me how not to be.

Not sure what that all has to do with my comments about what might set Rdean off, but whatever.

Well, for me..humans aren't "burdens". They are potential.

Some need more help then others.
It's not the governments right to take from one person to give to another, it was never the founders intentions.
And in any case..that's the reason for government in the first place.
And here I thought it was to ensure an even playing field for all to have the chance to prosper, not picking winners and losers and choosing for themselves who will prosper at the cost of one persons success. It's not the governments role to help you get on your feet.
Many hands make light work.
Try explaining that to the lazy bums who refuse to go look for a job and instead rely on GOVERNMENT to steal from those who have earned it.
The US government shouldn't be a vehicle to fuel the military industrial complex..or make a very few people very wealthy. Who by the way, depend on government ALOT more then most people will admit.
Nor is it the role of the government to take from one person to give to another.

religious bigot.

why is she not morman?

Is it not OK to name her religion?

No, she is not a 'morman'. She is a Mormon. She's a Mormon, she's black, and she's conservative. Not surprised that you have a problem with her.

my main problem with her is her tired foolish hack filled stances on the issues.

The mormon religion has secrets.

I dont want anyone in office who has a religion that can not tell us what they are about and have to keep secrets.

If someone can not tell me what they belive because its a secret I dont trust them.

grunt11b said:
It's not the governments right to take from one person to give to another, it was never the founders intentions.

Sure it is..and was..

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and current Coin of the United States;

To establish Post Offices and Post Roads;

All that..is doing EXACTLY what you think the government "doesn't" have the power to do.

Strong, motivated woman who loves her country...

Reminds me of Michelle Obama

Forum List

Back