Mia Love (R) - Utah

If all you are seeing is race here, CG, you are missing almost the entire picture.

They can have different political philosophies but still have much in common: morality, ethics, proud of who they are and what they are and what they have accomplished, of being American, and love American values. And so forth.

same tired old crap posts with no details involved.

Tell me why you think she will not take the republican party to new heights?(notice correct spelling of heights)

I before E except after H...

Oh wait.......

I mean geez... I have a spell check function in Firefox that underlines misspelled words in RED, for God sake. It's not the fucking difficult.

If all you are seeing is race here, CG, you are missing almost the entire picture.

They can have different political philosophies but still have much in common: morality, ethics, proud of who they are and what they are and what they have accomplished, of being American, and love American values. And so forth.

I would bet you'd never heard of Mia before today... how exactly do you know so much about her in all those areas, to determine that she and the first lady have much in common???

Oh, so what you're doing is defending Michelle by using Mia? Ok. I don't see Mia as a 'black' individual, I see her as a smart person.... regardless of race, gender or any other trivial bullshit. It was you who claimed she and Michelle are similar. I disagree. I have no evidence of Michelle's 'love' of American values - I know that she has claimed that she is recently 'proud' of her country. Fuck that. And fuck you for the stupid, misogynistic, race based comparison.

Oh, so what you're doing is defending Michelle by using Mia? Ok. I don't see Mia as a 'black' individual, I see her as a smart person.... regardless of race, gender or any other trivial bullshit. It was you who claimed she and Michelle are similar. I disagree. I have no evidence of Michelle's 'love' of American values - I know that she has claimed that she is recently 'proud' of her country. Fuck that. And fuck you for the stupid, misogynistic, race based comparison.

The racist comments are squarely in your column, CG. You are demonstrating race, sex, and bigoted hatred. Shame on you.

Kudos. Go get em Mia. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWnPI3Yo2b0]Mia Love - Give Back - YouTube[/ame]

The racist comments are squarely in your column, CG. You are demonstrating race, sex, and bigoted hatred. Shame on you.

I didn't compare her to anyone - based solely on her race and gender. You did that. I see no comparison between Mia and Michelle. None. You did. And the only similarities are race and gender.

I think Mia Love can run a very competitive campaign against Matheson, if she can get past the wackies in her own party in Utah.

Oh my mistake you were more interested in exploding rdean head.

she seems pretty nice as a person.

I hope she evolves into a republican like we used to see, you know ones who used to put country over party.

probably just more of the same.

have you ever met a Republican you did not immediately feel superior to?
...for absolutely no reason?

I think Mia Love can run a very competitive campaign against Matheson, if she can get past the wackies in her own party in Utah.

She will have her own dragons to slay running as a Republican. It is hard enough getting elected as a black in the republican party. Getting elected when you have a white spouse is quite a challenge

Herman Cain did pretty well until his preference for white women came out

They don't call them conservatives for nothing.

She will have her own dragons to slay running as a Republican. It is hard enough getting elected as a black in the republican party. Getting elected when you have a white spouse is quite a challenge

Utah Mormons and Republicans are to the right, of course, as a group, but the once race-hatred of almost forty years ago is pretty much gone. Mia got elected in Saratoga Springs, a fairly recent, urban white community to the west of blue-collar Orem and white-collar Provo.

She will have a real shot in the primary.

You're a bigot and a moron, RW.

Not that this is a surprise to anyone.

they keep secrets.

Why cant you know why they wear magic underwear?

Why cant non mormon family attend a wedding?

What is it that is SOOOOOO secret that your own mother and father cant hear at your wedding?

Why do you care?

I will not vote for a candidate who can not tell me what and why the believe something
You'd never vote for a conservative anyway. So what are you yapping about?

they keep secrets.

Why cant you know why they wear magic underwear?

Why cant non mormon family attend a wedding?

What is it that is SOOOOOO secret that your own mother and father cant hear at your wedding?

Why do you care?

I will not vote for a candidate who can not tell me what and why the believe something
"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment." -Bertrand Russell

You just proved your sigline is bullshit.

Forum List

Back