I hope Haley wins New Hampshire

So she wants to keep crawling along for as long as she can.

I thnk they should all stay in it regardless.

Delegates are the name of the game. That's a long ball game.

To pop of about everybody needing to get out of it is basically just openly stating, conceding and normalizing the notion that the doner class is deciding instead of the serfs in the electorate.

Shit. That argument about money is dumb.

We lived off pizza on a folding table and raised our own money when we ran Ron Paul.

We didn't need no stinking doner class dictating the game. Pft.

But the talking heads in cable news entertainment don't want that. And neither do the fake-me-out pollsters.

True grassroots are dead. And that's precisely how they want it...

Last edited:
The title says it all. I hope, by some long shot of crossover voters, that Nikki wins New Hampshire. I have no doubt that Trump will be the nominee, but would love to see the useful idiots get their hopes up and continue posting about how great she is, only to get the rug pulled out from under them again.
If she drops out now, she may retain some modicum of respect in the GOP. Otherwise she will join Liz Cheney on MSNBC.

I thnk they should all stay in it regardless.

Delegates are the name of the game. That's a long ball game.

To pop of about everybody needing to get out of it is basically just openly stating, conceding and normalizing the notion that the doner class is deciding instead of the serfs in the electorate.

Shit. That argument about money is dumb.

We lived off pizza on a folding table and raised our own money when we ran Ron Paul.

We didn't need no stinking doner class dictating the game. Pft.

But the talking heads in cable news entertainment don't want that. And neither do the fake-me-out pollsters.

True grassroots are dead. And that's precisely how they want it...
So the donor class is supporting Trump? And the grassroots is not? Interesting analysis!

I mean, your fawked.
Latest polling says you're "fawked", Whinestumb.
Learn contractions, moron.

ScreenShot_20240122114725.png

How does a crazed elitist like Haley, who supports censorship and control of all speech along with a desperate desire for war with everyone, have any support?
Supported by the Prog media/entertainers/some politicians and RINO/NEO CON politicians. At some point we need to whittle down the political elite's club. A lot of people in it from marriage, from relatives, parents and children, and anything else in that orbit. She should have dropped out many weeks ago. In fact, much of this is just a ruse to try to eliminate Trump.

Yep, probably right. Then what do Republicans have? The orange turd.

I mean, your fawked. A part of me wants to think that Trump is an evil genius. He is going to destroy the Republican party, and maybe he is doing it on purpose. But then I snap back into reality and understand that the only people dumber than Donald Trump are the dumbasses that support him.

Do you feel better now?

So the donor class is supporting Trump? And the grassroots is not? Interesting analysis.

I'm talking about the manipulation of the electoral process itself.

I don't care who you personally support. I'm sure he'll drain the swamp this time. Honest injun. lol...

I'm talking about the manipulation of the electoral process itself.

I don't care who you personally support. I'm sure he'll drain the swamp this time. lol...
Haley will come in significantly behind Trump with the actual Republican voters.

However, with the prospect of the Dims voting in the GOP primary in NH, the outcome isn’t a certainty.

I suspect she will come in better than in Iowa… since second is better than third. 🤣😜😎

I further suspect that she will linger around through the SC primary. She will lose that too. And then the GOP nominee will be Trump.

And here she is working NH because you know..........the illegals are just inundating the northern border.

LOL. If this is the poll 9 months out from the general election, then Trump is in BIG trouble.
Within the margin of error Trump v Biden and we haven't even seen any campaign commercials on the Biden side.
Biden is in BIGGER trouble. Keep spinning, little ballerina.
And Haley hasn't bowed out yet.
:laughing0301: :itsok:

And here she is working NH because you know..........the illegals are just inundating the northern border.

Ok, if you know a border wall along our southern border is a waste of money and resources, then you'll LOVE putting a wall up on the northern border. :auiqs.jpg:
Wait till you have to mow down millions of trees, go up and down mountains and hillsides, through swamps and forests...sure..that'll be inexpensive. :)

Ok, if you know a border wall along our southern border is a waste of money and resources, then you'll LOVE putting a wall up on the northern border. :auiqs.jpg:
Wait till you have to mow down millions of trees, go up and down mountains and hillsides, through swamps and forests...sure..that'll be inexpensive. :)

Well, that one flew over you like the chinese balloon.

Biden is in BIGGER trouble. Keep spinning, little ballerina.

:laughing0301: :itsok:
Come talk to me in three months. :)...then six months...then after the conventions.

Then we'll see what's what.
I have a feeling, things will unfold just like they did in 2020.

Best to start gathering your excuses ahead of time. :)

The title says it all. I hope, by some long shot of crossover voters, that Nikki wins New Hampshire. I have no doubt that Trump will be the nominee, but would love to see the useful idiots get their hopes up and continue posting about how great she is, only to get the rug pulled out from under them again.
The White House definitely wants Trump to win the nomination because it will be easier (in their mind) to win in Nov. I actually would like for people to wake up and see Trump for what he is.... even if it would give Republicans a better shot at the White House.

Yep, probably right. Then what do Republicans have? The orange turd.

I mean, your fawked. A part of me wants to think that Trump is an evil genius. He is going to destroy the Republican party, and maybe he is doing it on purpose. But then I snap back into reality and understand that the only people dumber than Donald Trump are the dumbasses that support him.
I've always maintained that the orange douchebag is Clinton's revenge on the Repub party.

Think about it. Put in a sleeper who then moves to the top of the chain and ends up destroying the organization. That is Trump and his role in a nutshell.

Come talk to me in three months. :)...then six months...then after the conventions.
Then we'll see what's what.
I have a feeling, things will unfold just like they did in 2020.
Best to start gathering your excuses ahead of time. :)
Keep spinning, little ballerina.

Forum List

Back