Utah Lawmakers Pass Bill to Ignore Federal Laws

Not enforcing the border and supporting the agents is not Supporting existing laws. Politicians know how to break laws by doing an end run around them, but more precisly its breaking the spirit of the law that all border enforcement is based on, and its just as devastating in results as anything.

We can all see what Biden has done, by aiding and comforting Cartels who promote Illegal immigration into the U.S. and by emboldening the immigrants themselves with his public words.
For example, publicly stating that he will remove razor wire from the Texas border does what? It lets Illegal immigrants know that they are welcome here by this admin. and he has done it right on down the line, from accusing Horse mounted border agents of Whipping Migrants , to inviting all of the third world here with his words during his presidential run.

Bottom line is , Illegal immigration is up and its in the Millions and its not by accident. He also cancelled pacts with countries like Guatemala and Honduras where those governments would help from their end.
Oops, you forgot to post even one law.

So you heard they aren't enforcing the law, and you just repeated it?

You would argue that contrived and weak Nonsense that you don't even believe, because that's about the best you've got Available. Notice you also have to ignore the conditions of their origin to make this hilariously bad point.
That's a rather lame attempt at a rebuttal. Watch this and get back to me.

Did you forget to identify and post the law being broken? All you did was post the opinion of the "I love putting kids in cages" white nationalist.
Hey dumbfuck, it was your Savior OBOZO who put the kids in cages you lying cultist. Shove your race card back up your rear orifice. The pathetic argument of a moron who has nothing but whining while ignoring the immigration laws being broken all over the southern border.

That's a rather lame attempt at a rebuttal. Watch this and get back to me.

That was actually an excellent rebuttal. I showed how stupid and baseless your cruel nonsense is. Which also shows that you don't even believe it, as you had no basis from which to reason it out.

Yes, I pretty much obliterated your cruel theater.

That was actually an excellent rebuttal. I showed how stupid and baseless your cruel nonsense is. Which also shows that you don't even believe it, as you had no basis from which to reason it out.

Yes, I pretty much obliterated your cruel theater.
It is rather sad to see how emotional you get when presented with facts. You didn't even watch the video, did you?

I would provide articles as well, but I get the impression that reasoning with you is futile.

It is rather sad to see how emotional you get when presented with facts. You didn't even watch the video, did you?

I would provide articles as well, but I get the impression that reasoning with you is futile.
You didn't present any facts. You presented a disgusting and cruel opinion that you don't even believe. Jeez dude can you not even remember what you did yesterday? I can't account for that.

You didn't present any facts. You presented a disgusting and cruel opinion that you don't even believe. Jeez dude can you not even remember what you did yesterday? I can't account for that.
I don't know what else to tell you but that sometimes, the truth is "disgusting and cruel." If you're not willing to acknowledge just how much human trafficking goes on with these caravans and the money behind it, then I guess there's no point in discussing this with you further.

Well, you can spot a traitor from here.
I'm sure the British viewed Jefferson as a traitor. In the 1800s, it was normal for people to identify themselves more by the state they lived in than the US as a whole. Some people still feel that way, and with the way the feds are, I can't blame them.

I'm sure the British viewed Jefferson as a traitor. In the 1800s, it was normal for people to identify themselves more by the state they lived in than the US as a whole. Some people still feel that way, and with the way the feds are, I can't blame them.

But then the very same people will attack people like Biden for being a traitor simply because they don't like his politics.

But then the very same people will attack people like Biden for being a traitor simply because they don't like his politics.
I guess it depends on the policy. Biden has spent most of his time in office allowing and/or enabling what many view as an invasion. That would be considered treason in some contexts.

I guess it depends on the policy. Biden has spent most of his time in office allowing and/or enabling what many view as an invasion. That would be considered treason in some contexts.

But then they don't see supporting secession as treason... how does that work?

Oops, you forgot to post even one law.

So you heard they aren't enforcing the law, and you just repeated it?

You refuse to get it. We allow 1 million legal Immigrants a year. In the link below it also talks about the assylum process and what are the qualifications. I never said Biden BROKE a law. He did change things howver upon entering office, and basically Assylum status is used as an end around legal immigration. They can just come and walk right in by the tens of thousands, and if after a year they are denied, its very unlikely they will ever be deported and everyone knows it.
People from Latin America are now claiming climate change as a reason to immigrate to the U.S. as a refugee.. and Libs blame violence in their homelands on climate change as well. It's basically hogwash, to get another generation of DEmocrat voters here in the U.S. poor, uneducated and willing to vote for whoever lets them in without waiting in line like everyone else.
Being poor and coming from a poor country is rough, but it lines up for the vast majority of the world. That does not make them refugees. At some point they need to fix the places they live to make them a better place.

You would argue that contrived and weak Nonsense that you don't even believe, because that's about the best you've got Available. Notice you also have to ignore the conditions of their origin to make this hilariously bad point.

But, I thought they all came from wonderful, beautiful places where there is only harmony.... are you calling them places so bad.....that someone behind closed doors might refer to those terrible places as "shithole" countries? not refering to the people, but to the living conditions?

But then they don't see supporting secession as treason... how does that work?
Because, at least originally, we were a voluntary union. The Civil War more or less turned it into a coerced union, but the notion that states should reserve the right to leave is still supported by a lot of the population.

By contrast, the Constitution specifically states that one of the duties of the federal government is to protect the nation from external threats. So, ignoring that duty or enabling said threats can be viewed as treason.

Forum List

Back